Untitled

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-29 For Men, High Testosterone Means Low Interest in Classical Music.png (700x253, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/92/7/2519/2598282
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

.....based and rockpilled

yeah bro gimme some of that limp bizkit \m/

......cringe and fake based

my testosterone is 1700 NG/dl (almost 3 times the average) and as a result i have horrific manboobs that i want to chop off

music for this feel

What do chads listen to then?

Limp Bizkit is based though

High Testosterone basically means you're descended from neanderthals. High T guys are basically living grugs. Also niggers are high T. Like everything good and excess of T has consequences.

Attached: 1556558709365.jpg (653x523, 124K)

grimes

wes borland is more talented than any classical composer though

Oasis

Look at this little pussy faggot frogposter haha. I wanna beat you up you puny little green faggot

That's estrogen music

blacks and whites have near identical levels of testosterone but blacks have marginally more estrogen
mexicans have more test and less est than either
dumb frogposting broscience retard
nickelback
foo fighters
guns n roses
hot 100 EDM

what else would you do to me :3

you have man boobs because you're a low energy fat fuck. go outside

yikes

i asked for music not your ignorant take on the predicament

Naggers are actually High "E"
Estrogen, it's possibly why they chimp out the way they do, a very female-like tantrum
academic.oup.com/jcem/article/92/7/2519/2598282

imagine unironically thinking otherwise lol

big cringe

I think along with the captcha, Yea Forums should have a mandatory IQ test and ban the IPs of anyone who scores under 20 like this guy inevitably would.

low test = hip hop

haha gottem

try field recordings of the outdoors

Lies. I'm feminine as fuck and I hate classical music.

gyno is a bitch you roid junkie. thats what happens when you take shortcuts

i've never juiced

>“People with high testosterone level, especially males, are well established as exhibiting high dominance motivation and antisocial or rebellious behaviour, such as rule violation.

“The young generation tended to think that the purpose of listening to classical music is to please authoritative figures, which is in sheer contrast to rebellious attitude.”

it's not because they're high T, it's because they're high T and retarded

i cum 6 times a day, the horniest fuck you will ever meet, there isn't one job where i havent busted a nut in the employee bathroom. i listen to almost exclusively classical, jazz, and idm. there are no absolutes except in morality.

Attached: 1555332409385.gif (480x270, 3.17M)

Neanderthals were much smarter than homosapiens u idjit