I'm gonna organize an orgy at my place soon, anyone have any music recs? I want the atmosphere to be open and relaxed...

I'm gonna organize an orgy at my place soon, anyone have any music recs? I want the atmosphere to be open and relaxed, but energetic enough to keep it interesting.

Attached: aids.jpg (458x428, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SFHWl-ZyRAg
youtu.be/iZ8sZXFN6jc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tim Heidecker - I am a cuck

Xiu Xiu

Holland, 1945 and The King Of Carrot Flowers pt.3 at x2 the speed on repeat.

Attached: pron.jpg (300x299, 24K)

Attached: Sexcore.jpg (1131x1255, 1.65M)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SFHWl-ZyRAg

On repeat

i feel like im having a panic attack listening to this shit

bebop

Attached: 61diU8Q6oeL._SY355_.jpg (354x355, 30K)

Havent tried it, sounds fun so am gonna do it rn but it'd be weird going from what am listening to rn (Bauhaus) which is slow to basically a punk rock paced song about wanting to fuck anne frank at twice the recorded speed (which was already 200 bpm so the sped version clocks in at 400 bpm).

this

THE CHIIIICKEEEEEN COOOWWWWW

youtu.be/iZ8sZXFN6jc

Swans

thanks op, had to change my pants cuz of that pic

Suck a male camel's dick
Suck a hyena's ass
Suck a Doberman's cock
Suck a snow leopard's ass
Suck a rhino's dick

how would you organize an orgy
who would come to that
i guarantee itd be like 95% dudes

Best music to fuck to

Attached: 418Z3C4CDSL.jpg (300x295, 29K)

Attached: perturbed.jpg (623x713, 62K)

anonymous chatroom on deepweb. I hired this like large party room at the edge of town for one night. Posted the adress to anyone who seemed genuinely interested in PM, that way I can control the amount of people relatively well. Think we're up to about 20 people right now, that is if they don't bring others.
I still gotta find the best way to blind out the windows without making it seem too suspicious. I know there will be lots of illegal substances given the audience I'm attracting here, so a proper plan for when cops come is needed as well. Probably some kinda system where a sober friend of mine guards a codelocked little safe where people can put their stuff. I'm looking forward to it in any case. It's gonna be a hell of a time.

Dude that sound terryfing. How are you not scared of some actual insane fuck showing up with really bad ideas and shit?

Attached: 1550079858855.jpg (282x341, 44K)

I actually have a taser which ill keep closeby, behind the counter. Everyone has to wear a condom anyway, there'll be bowls of them so peole can just grab em easily. Its their own responsibility as well. I just provide them with a space to go wild. Probably gonna join in as well once i see everything is going alright.

>liddle wyte boi with a taser is gonna stop a burly black dude (if not a group of hood) from stealing shit from him, if not the entire safe
lmao

Lol I think you might get raped OP

Friend has a concealed carry glock as well.
Itll be fine.

OP. I don't like this.

t. never been tased before
It hurts a lot more than what it looks like in the movies.

this

Eh fuck it
If it gets too heated im out anyway. Friend hired it under some other name and paid with a stolen credit card, owner didnt seem to care. Its all good my man

Alright, i think i should make it clear that there will be no orgy, i dont wanna get in trouble. Larping is surprisingly easy and fun though

Honestly I feel like about 90 percent of the stories people share on here are larps

Invite me lad