What a waste of fucking talent

Attached: large.jpg (500x700, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8itum6etNcM
youtube.com/watch?v=uIyGEcN4i70&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=1-mLIdLZZeI
youtube.com/watch?v=mC8FTgMNFu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I liked Hillel a lot. Back when he was in the band, I liked the Chili Peppers. Things just started happening after that like that whole thing of River Phoenix getting shot up by Flea, and then fuckin’ dying. All these things started happening and I just saw this Chet Baker movie called “Let’s Get Lost,” and it has Flea at the end of it just glomming on to Chet Baker in his most downtrodden state. He’s just running around on the beach with him – really sick. I mentally started associating Hillel with that kind of thing. I just started resenting this fucked-up junkie world that they had created for themselves.
>So my point in being Hillel was to be a grim reaper, haunting the living Red Hot Chili Peppers like, “Fuck you. You killed me.” That’s why I was dressed as the grim reaper. I wasn’t a ghost. It was the ghost of Hillel, but it was a grim reaper outfit. My demeanor on stage to the rest of the band was, “Fuck you!” I had a big needle and I was trying to stick it in them. So I don’t think it was in bad taste at all.
>The other thing that really pissed me off is now when they posthumously release a book of his writing. Which is obviously just table-top scribbles. A journal that they’re fucking publishing now. “Oh Hillel, our great fucking dear departed friend, the cosmic fucking genius.” It’s sickening. It’s so fucking exploitative. It pissed me off.

Attached: MV5BOWQxMTQ0ODctMjViYS00ZDg0LTlmNWItZDM4ZmU4NGFiNmU3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg (1280x960, 1.48M)

what's with all these rhcp hate threads all of a sudden lmao

you didn't like anchorman?

slappp da bass like a NlGGER

>talent
youtube.com/watch?v=8itum6etNcM
He sucks major ass at bass dude, just give this a listen

hipster zoomers being hipster zoomers. they think bands like neutral milk hotel, the microphones, slint, swans and my bloody valentine are good lmao.

What a waste of space (between his teeth, I mean).

i'm 30 years old and i think rhcp fucking suck

youtube.com/watch?v=uIyGEcN4i70&t=1s
fuck you

>30 years old and still on Yea Forums
yeah your opinion is automatically nullified.

HEY MOE

Attached: r2iph5RnJ7b45_SzO2vJ2bMwP3L-fM1b3ivIdZVapw0.jpg (500x262, 28K)

sounds like you're a soiboi

Yea Forums is too immature to recognize (as in understanding and admitting) that RHCP is better than Faith no More and Mr Bungle
you'll understand when you are older

>So I don’t think it was in bad taste at all.
lol
he has a point, but there's just no way he wasn't trying to be offensive.

Well at least he wasn't alone
youtube.com/watch?v=1-mLIdLZZeI
>The main lyric I'm on the drug that killed River Phoenix enraged a number of people, with Red Hot Chili Peppers Australian-born bassist Michael "Flea" Balzary (a close friend of Phoenix) reportedly left "wanting to kill" TISM.
>It reached #9 in Triple J's 1995 Hottest 100
Fucking lol

>VEE VANT ZE MONEY, LEBOWSKI

That's not saying much.

Anyone rate his tenure in Fear?
youtube.com/watch?v=mC8FTgMNFu8

we want chilly willy!

rhcp suck. music is crappy bro shit. not original, not interesting.

RHCP is a mid to late 80s band. They have been hugely influential. You can say their influence was bad but you can't say it's not original.

>not original.

t. zoomer

Also reminder that Flea successfully auditioned for PiL
>After about 25 bass players I started to lose my patience! Then Flea comes in and he starts going off. I was playing with him and then throwing him some weird stuff to deal with, which he was just immediately all over throwing it back at me, which I was all over throwing it back to him. We just went mad for 20 minutes. I thought that's it! 'Everybody can fuck off home!'. This is it. And then Flea said, 'Hold on, I don't want to join the band I just wanted to jam with you, I love the 'Flowers of Romance' album. I just wanted a jam'.
>I was like, 'FUCK OFF!'. You can't come down here and do that to me and then leave. So, myself and the manager at the time Larry White, spent a week trying to persuade him, we took him out to lunch, we told him we were going to Japan, everything. I remember this, he said, 'Listen, I've got this thing going called The Red Hot Chill Peppers it's my band I want to stick with it', and I remember Larry said, 'Listen, this Chill Peppers thing is going nowhere. The best thing you can do is come out with PiL, it's a secure future blah blah blah'. I mean we just gave him some ridiculous speech.

Attached: ma.jpg (480x360, 17K)

lol they have influenced crappy bro shit. otherwise not original, not influential. think about it and you'll figure it out.

>Yea Forumscore living rent free in this guys head
working as planned

My sock got stuck right on my cock and I'm feeling really low
Slant eyes groupies on my dick, ching chong Navajo

Am I supposed to know who this is?

wtf this is extremely based

Absolutely fuckin based flea