Billie Eilish

why does every roastie at my college listens to her? I tried listening to her album to get the appeal, and it’s honestly unorignal mediocrity at best.

Attached: 63A49AA6-7E05-419C-B4EB-F65DB8A8FBC1.jpg (511x600, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jR66rXFVtkY
youtube.com/watch?v=n3qCDbLebJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>why does every roastie at my college listens to her?

Because unoriginal mediocre people are attracted to unoriginal and mediocre celebrities

Attached: hypno02.gif (300x244, 15K)

Here you go OP.

Attached: DBE4184B-8B76-4C77-A5ED-CD44F82B55D0.png (953x541, 409K)

please remember to sage this shill shit if you have to reply

>roastie

Nobody who uses this word has ever seen a vagina

#toasty

I’m amazed she never gets called out for her blatant mockery of black culture.

Watching a white girl from the suburbs try to imitate what dudes are doing in south Florida is not only cringey but outright offensive, in that she’s mocking and making a joke of a (sub)culture which will never be hers. The fake ghetto accent she puts on makes me want to rip my hair out.

i just wanna know how much vince staples and denzel curry are getting paid to shill this chick

They’re no doubt getting paid in dick suckings.

I wouldn’t care if 1. She could actually sing (it’s VERY obvious she’s a terrible vocalist) and, 2. Her personality wasn’t an outright cringefest.

>leftypol

Seething faggot

Her music is pretty much just innocuous high school girl pop. Don't listen to it if it bugs you so much.

But look at how present she is in the media.

She's very present on this board, and if you pay attention to pop music. It is very easy to filter this board if you don't want to see her

She’s big in mainstream media as well. Why do you think her shitty album got huge critical acclaim?

ayyyyyyyye

Attached: 155589215484382689.webm (428x240, 646K)

Keep in mind, SGP went apeshit on ASAP Bari for appropriating the Miami shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=jR66rXFVtkY

Billy Eilish = buy me a choker and fuck me in the ass cause im not like the other girls = every girl in college

Attached: BEvsAL.jpg (736x736, 100K)

These Billboard Eyerash and K Pop threads are some of the scourge of the earth that will seemingly never vanish.

She's what every basic bitch always dreamed of to be or think she is.

>Billboard Eyerash
Fucking lel. Perfect name for the thot.

Her style of music is best described as Forever 21-core.

ah yes XXXTentacion, that bastion of being black and the man who invented lazy sad music with no substance.

Based black man has called out Billie for her exploitation of X's memory to grow her fanbase:
youtube.com/watch?v=n3qCDbLebJo

Basically, Billie said in her Montreality (not NYT) interview that X meant a lot to her and had a "huge impact" on her life and understanding of the world; however, she did jack shit to save his name from being dragged through the mud postmortum. Compare to how Denzel has called out media clout vultures for slandering X on several occasions, as has Ski Mask.