This is how I divide my music. Who cares about genre? Music is all about feeling

This is how I divide my music. Who cares about genre? Music is all about feeling.

Attached: 2019429_10247762.jpg (480x771, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreedictionary.com/recording
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i divide my music into 4 groups

>Music
>Hip-Hop
>Noise
>Recordings

All of those fall under "recordings" you dumb cunt

sorting by genre is typically for brainlets but come on man you can do better than four moods

recordings is spoken word and field recordings and similar things
like hip hop and noise they aren't music

You are literally retarded
thefreedictionary.com/recording
Everything in those four categories is a recording.

are you trying to bait or unironically arguing semantics with me over a personal tagging system

I am unironically telling you you're a dumb fuck who doesn't know what the words he's using mean.

I have it like that too, but I have subfolders for genres. So if I wanted to play a song by The Avalanches or something I'd go to my upbeat folder and then into the rap subfolder and that's where it would be.

So do you listen to more hip hop and noise than all other kinds of music? That's kinda rare for Yea Forums, what rappers you into?

>avalanches
>rap

Attached: 1778776.png (474x300, 95K)

I am a minimalist hehe

I picked the last song I had listened to which was Frankie Sinatra and I have that in my rap folder because Danny Brown and MF DOOM.

nobody cares retard

You're right about you being a nobody at least.

kys

how would you organize your music user?

nobody cares retard [2]

You are actually retarded. Everyone knows that recordings in this context is implying things that aren't regular recordings of music, but recordings of anything else, field recordings. Stop being an idiot nerd, have sex, and jump into a lake of cum

music folder > artist folder > [album release year] title
a separate [albums] folder inside the music folder for any albums that I have only one of that artist/band.
I have genre tags in the metadata of all my music so foobar's facets keeps it organised for me.

does that not kinda lead to Netflix syndrome though? like, you're never put in a position where you know you wanna play something but you don't know what?

What about music that encompasses multiple moods within one track?

I'll create a folder for those too

I sort them by the context in which I usually listen to the music.

>drinking/pre-drinks
>sex
>lifting
>morning routine
>evening chill out

Etc. I believe it's the one correct way.

I think he's implying that rap isn't music, in which case he'd be right.

i don't think you actually like music beyond it being a pleasant decoration

Well I never just sit down and listen to music and do nothing else. What faggot does that

Sick emotional spectrum bro

wow you're so cool

Attached: 1453544624780.jpg (125x125, 2K)

based
based
based
retard

Yeah, for me its 320 kbps Mp3s assorted by band name>alubum. FUCK FLAC AND FUCK FLACTARDS

Attached: Collection.png (516x98, 20K)

Based. I used to do this but i fell for the iphone meme and it's alot different. Everyday i used to wake up before school and make playlist based on how im feeling or something idk.
Pretty much what im saying is fuck Yea Forums

Flac is the only way to go. The only excuse is that you are poor and can't afford extra storage

I can but I dislike flac as they take up too much space on my luxurious Samsung Galaxy 9. I have a terabyte HD and would like to get another, what would you recommend?

A WD Blue 2TB Hdd for media storage.