Tfw ironically kissed a male friend of mine yesterday (i'm straight) and now he's mad at me because he was a kissless...

>tfw ironically kissed a male friend of mine yesterday (i'm straight) and now he's mad at me because he was a kissless virgin waiting for the "right one"

Music for this feel?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

>ironically
Try Sufjan Stevens

Cap'n Jazz
>BOYS KISSING BOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYSSS

lol fags

literally nothing changes

just let it all out OP

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Steal more than a kiss next time.
Car seat Headrest - Twin Fantasy

Cute, did you like it?

Kiss your fist then tell him there's one way to get unkissed. Then cut him off with a haymaker to the jaw.

No, it was just a joke but he took it seriously and now doesn't want to talk to me. I think he might be in the closet

Should've taken him out to dinner first.

Ask him if he's gay and if he says "no" listen to Death Grips - Why A Bitch Gotta Lie for 48 hours straight

>>he's mad at me because he was a kissless virgin waiting for the "right one"
dude is gayer than you

What was the context, did he think you were serious? Anyway if I were you I'd try to make up with him and see if I could get him to blow me (ironically of course)

That is actually fucking hilarious OP good story, true or not.

Soo...The Front Bottoms?

>kiss your knuckles before you punch me in the face

Attached: cover.jpg (600x600, 158K)

We were at mall with some other people and then he started saying that homosexuality is dumb because you can't reproduce so I jokingly said "don't knock it until you try it" and gave him a kiss. Soon after that he stormed out visibly angry and sad

I feel like shit rn but it was pretty funny at the time

Kek

Go tell your dad that you are a faggot so he can cry in the shower like a regular parent of a faggot.

That seems like an overreaction from your friend. I was thinking you made out with him or something but it sounds like you just pecked him on the lips. I'm sure he'll get over it.

But I'm straight

>it’s not gay bro, I just kissed him ironically
Kys

>ironically kissing another man
That is homophobic

Would've been hot if you two were cute pony stallions

If you kissed someone the same sex as you it means you are a faggot. Simple as that, faggot.

I mean even if he was gay you just violated his consent and shit I mean I'd be a bit miffed

No it just means he kissed a guy, retard

were there girls around? i literally did that with one of my friends when two of the girls started making out. my buddy was like "so what you two can do that" and we kissed for a moment. then, immediately after, i make out with a couple of the girls, and i ALMOST banged one of them later, before another friend walked in on us

So you like making out with dudes huh user?

Kissing a guy means he's a faggot, retard.

He never kissed his mom as a kid or something?

pretending to be gay to pick up women is the only "pick-up artist" technique that works

actually im bi. but he didn't know that. and i didnt really enjoy it. i like girls more. ive made out with 3 guys and maybe like 20 girls in my life

not necessarily

You are 100% underage

>(i'm straight
not no more FAG

Close but no cigar

No joke, I would kill anyone who did that to me, man or woman. I mean literally kill them.

being this insecure is a bad look

It has nothing to do with insecurity.

The Frogs - It's Only Right and Natural ;)

Attached: 1156854.jpg (299x284, 37K)

It's okay, user. Be his "right one". Become the love of his life :)

>first kiss for "the right one"
HAHAHAHAH

how the fuck do you “ironically” kiss someone you’re gay and just trying to stay in the closet. go suck dicks now, at least at that point it won’t be “ironic”

You know a kiss isn't a declaration of love right? More people do it than you think. It doesn't matter and it's just some fun. You think every girl whose ever made out with another girl is gay? It's just more taboo for dudes to do it.

lmao at you monosexual anons

bi master race dabs on you once again /¯(ツ)/¯

you've never kissed a friend as a joke?

Based

Kissed my friend as a joke one time in front of gf at the time and she started crying

>it was just a joke
ok homo

Good thing you're not with her anymore.

check out the insecure faggot

high five brother

Attached: highfivingawhale.jpg (605x800, 49K)

Red House Painters, because you’re a fat, gay retard just like Mark lol

Attached: 1117DA31-3606-4947-836B-E4A8C8BDB9E5.jpg (356x698, 34K)

You just randomly kissed him? What are you, some kind of fag? Seriously, you fucked up here. I'd apologize and then neck myself if I were you.

Your buddy is definitely either a fag or got molested or some shit Tbh

Chill

Andrew WK - Kill Yourself

No, he's right. You should kill yourself.

No u.

I have no reason to kill myself, unlike you.

You're a pretty big prude.

What are you talking about?

You know.

Why are you unable to explain what you're talking about?

It's not that hard. Which is what OP's friend said when he kissed him ayye lmao.

If it's not hard then why can't you explain?

Almost all male friends kiss each other for bants, mostly while drinking. One time when me and about 5 other guys were walking to a pub, 2 of them jerked each other off the entire way lol. It's literally not gay unless you like it and do it out of lust.

>tfw ironically had anal sex with a male friend of mine yesterday (i'm straight) and now he's mad at me because I didn't use a condom and he was waiting for the "right one"
Music for this feel?

Faggot

>it was just a joke

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Fuck just want to be loved so fucking bad. I swear to fucking god I hate myself so goddanm much but I’m a selfish parasite who sucks they joy out everyone willing to tolerate me. I can’t stop staring at and fantasizing about anyone I have the slightest affection for

Same

kiss each other's peepees next time

311 - Down

Will you two just fuck already?

i didn’t say it’s a declaration of love you peon. he kissed a guy, lip to lip, and enjoyed it. he’s a closet gay nigga

^^ this. your friend has either had some fucked up shit happen to them that still affects them unbeknownst to you or anyone else or they're just a fucking spaz. either way, dude sounds like the worst if he takes a dumb bit -that- seriously enough to lose all of his shit and storm off. i say just forget about him entirely and hang out with other people.

I'm down.

madlad

If he was molested he can't help spazzing out when caught by surprise though.

>no homo
Good one MEGAfaggot

Attached: Screenshot_20190429-215130.png (1200x1920, 1.83M)