How many of you guys are like this?

How many of you guys are like this?

Attached: 1o77k7dn1wt21.png (960x842, 775K)

>Yea Forums
>STEM
hahahahaha
guarantee that at least half of this board is psychology / sociology majors who don't actually know what they want to do with their life

ok cmon now

The details are off, honestly. Though I don't wish I was a music major any more than I am a computer engineering major; I enjoy both equally, but composition will make paying my bills much harder, and then I won't be able to pay for the stuff I want.

not me, I'm dumb as fuck

This is me, except I've never really played any instrument besides the recorder in elementary school and do CS instead of CE. I actually plan on doing Music after I learn some theory.

this is me except I'm not in STEM (I'm in accounting), I don't play violin (I play sax), I don't dress like a fag, and I don't listen to shit alt. rock (Loveless is GOAT though)

>people on music board like music

woah

pretty much not at all
loveless is the only album there i genuinely love
and i'm a pathetic neet

im a math major

If you think being a neet is pathetic, why don't you stop? Genuine question

One of the worst tries at that starter pack meme I've ever seen lol

sounds like the only thing you're a major in is being a major dork

i don't want to pull the depression card but i really just don't care enough to change even though i wish i was better/different
i would probably just choose to die if i had to

That’s me down to having an ECE degree, except my tastes lean more towards hard rock than shoegaze/britpop/indie

Wanting to be better is a start. If you don't care, then what's the harm in just taking ten minutes tomorrow to doing something to change it? Just ten minutes in the whole day towards taking that first step. Might make you feel better

Literally me and my best friends wtf

because it takes effort lol

>implying you can't get both a STEM major & and a music minor at the same time
>implying you can't just major both in STEM and music simultaneously

Attached: DejdfiUVQAAKaPA.jpg (584x1200, 86K)

A better mood and more fulfilling life isn't worth effort? Not even 10 minutes?

maybe the top half. I don't wear that, nor have I listened to any of those albums in the past year.

what do i get out of it in the end? no sorry i don't i'm just not cut out for it

>Weezer
>Oasis
>The Strokes
>Arcade Fire
You forgot to include a dildo to fist up your ass

holy fuck what am I doing

literally me but i hate all those albums

I am a musician, I don't need a degree to prove it so I got one that would pay for itself later and is actually interesting. shit stereotyping though, all of those albums are bad to mediocre except loveless, shit taste in instruments, shit taste in clothing, shit grades, and microcontrollers are for plebs

>STEM major that wishes they were a music major
no. i did humanities degree with a lot of music papers before doing stem. it sucked dick. you will learn ZERO useful skills. they can't even teach you how to make good music, because if they could, good music wouldn't be so rare
>personal works focus on escapism
begging the question
>very friendly
no. fuck you and all other ppls
>playing since childhood
as if i would continue doing something my parents forced me to do after getting stockholm syndromed instead of using my own freewill
>ECE deparment
wtf is that? get laid
>concert
faggot
>impostor syndrome
if you mean everyone else around me is an impostor non player char and i am the only person capable of making something actually good, yes.
>single for a long time now and could use some company
prostitutes
>work in music industry
i would rather have my dick hammered off. do you know how few actually good roles there are in that industry? music is a product. unless you are a starry-eyed teenager, you will figure that out quickly
>passion for hardware and signal proc
congratulations on lowering your job opportunities majorly. at least you are following your passion

there's your niggerlicious response. fuck off
edit: i got a banned message when i tried to post this. You were banned from all boards for the following reason:

The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

i attached an image for yours guys sake, it's pretty accurate. please upvote my post so i don't get removed again

Attached: nofriends.png (473x455, 195K)

I dress in whatever rags I have around me. I can't afford those flash shoes.

>no Siamese Dream

Attached: infinite sadness.jpg (960x960, 494K)

i cant relate to anything here besides liking ziggy, loveless, suicide and blue

>no. i did humanities degree with a lot of music papers before doing stem. it sucked dick. you will learn ZERO useful skills. they can't even teach you how to make good music, because if they could, good music wouldn't be so rare
You don't learn to make good music, you learn tools to make music better than you probably would without them.

lol wtf me to a T.Violin and guitar are my main two instruments, have been playing both since 9 yo, but don't rly practice much and am not that technically skilled. Also yes for everything else except passion in hardware/signal proc and I only care for 4 of those albums.