Name a Better Album This Year

Nevermind, you can’t.

Attached: EBA80A78-C081-420E-9B59-9EC394E802EB.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wet-blanket.bandcamp.com/album/not-when-we-all-fall-asleep-where-do-we-go
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is a music board and you just posted two things that have nothing to do with it

>Bobby Eyelashes
The only song that I genuinely enjoyed listening to that wasn’t just some mutated mix of catchy pop trap with >s(he) be(lie)ved
Type stuff being the general level of lyrical complexity was “I wish you were gay”. And even that song I can only listen to once before feeling like I’m listening to a girl record her diary outside of the football game where she just stalked her crush who kindly rejected her at a party once.

Attached: E015B609-8818-4FEA-9062-7E945FCA3659.jpg (640x359, 64K)

yeah my big complaint about spamthony slamtano is like why even bother covering artists the he covers? there is a very small sliver of artists I would respect enough to even state that I don't enjoy their music, and the way the industry is, I just don't see any point in focusing any attention at all on artists you don't like. just do some actual work and find some obscure stuff that is actually good. for the love of god

lose weight

I can't even name ten albums that have come out this year in general.

Attached: belzebubs.jpg (3000x3000, 3.21M)

wet-blanket.bandcamp.com/album/not-when-we-all-fall-asleep-where-do-we-go

>s(he) s(hit)(her)self

Elizabeth Colour Wheel - Nocebo

ilomilo is okay but its a snooze honestly, don't think its awful but the hype is pretty unwarranted

Oh Billie! Billie! BILLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-*BRRAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaAaaaaAAPPPP*

Oh my god, oh ho ho! *visibly starts weeping* Gather around everybody! The rumpscuttle has blessed us with a modest seabreeze! Don't mind if I do! *sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiif* ooooooooh ho ho! It smells like a woft of air from an old bag of hardboiled eggs! *sniiiiiiiiiifffffffff* ooooooh that is good, your odor intoxicates my nosy :3 *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP* Another one for father boom boom, you shouldn't have! *snnniiiiiiiiiiiiifffffffff* now that one smells like fresh sulfur and rotten chicken! You have quite the palate on you, hmm hmm hmm yes! :)

*BRRAAAAAPPPPPFFFFFRLRLRLRLR* Oh is that some gravy from your royal highness? This is a christmas feast all over again! *sluuuuuurrrps* *licks and smacks lips*, oh my! This one tastes like garlic curry! Eggs I assume? No? Broccoli? My my, Ms. Rumpscuttle Billie! You are blessing me with your lordly liquids, hmmm hmm hmm ho ho ho! :)

SPC ECO - Fifteen

Attached: 1550846301774.jpg (700x700, 74K)

Name kill yourself,
Nevermind, kill yourself

dont wanna risk carpal tunnel

Attached: 8CC9FFAD-4C72-4F45-9090-EE2DC7F6D631.jpg (1080x1080, 240K)

This is a leftist board and you're being a conservative on it.

what the fuck

shut the fuuuuuuck uuuuuuuuuuuppppp

probably just malibu ken or some shit

Looking forward to the Deftones album. They said it's heavier than Gore... Gore was like fucking shoegaze x djent x old school nu metal x trip hop. If it's heavier than that then they're probably onto something.
Only heard their early stuff this month. Was good, if a bit too nu metal in parts.

Attached: die-lit-playboi-carti-hi-res-cover.jpg (680x680, 89K)

based, only thing you should post in a shitty thread like this

10/10

Attached: JUST SAY NO TO THE PSYCHO LEFT-WING CAPITALIST COMMUNIST INDUSTRIAL LIFE MACHINE.jpg (1200x1200, 503K)

How can you take a man in his 30s praising pop music aimed at teenage girls as art seriously?

Attached: 1531493785404.jpg (576x768, 80K)

Easy: I am a teenage girl.

So a tranny?

Prove it faggot

HOLY SHIT post of the year

who comes up with this stuff?

ur mom lol

>This is a leftist board
Not while I’m on it F4GG0T