I am a professional music player, and I currently have been playing in a symphony for 5 years! AMA

I am a professional music player, and I currently have been playing in a symphony for 5 years! AMA

Attached: upside down discord icon.jpg (1181x1185, 52K)

fuck off?

hahahahaha

what kind of music do you listen to off the job?

do the female singers really perform oral sex before a performance to relax their throat muscles?

No :)

You name it. rn im on a SoaD kick due to high school nostalgia, but i listen to fuckin anything. Moder hip hop, like Payboi Carti, lil uzi, kendrick, j cole yada yada. Also love classical music (obviously), some of my favorites are Rimsky-Korsakov, Holst, and Telemann.

Never heard this before, they just do regular warm ups though, that works just fine

But i help a flute player warm up like this ;)

rites of spring

You're full of shit.

you should try this! I promise it's like nothing you've ever heard :)

Attached: lf074mp3&scale 5.jpg (900x900, 160K)

I really could be, people lie on the internet all the time. All you have is my word, which means jack shit on the internet.

>professional music player
you're not even good at LARPing. post timestamped proof you insufferable faggot

Woah! listening to the album on youtube right now. sounds super weird just listening to the first minute. I like the weird discordant style mixed with a bit of grungish sound. Definitely unique, I'll see if i really llke it though

timestamped proof of what? My trombone? seriously wtf lol

A paystub, your LinkedIn profile, anything of that sort you insufferable cunt.

lol wtf makes you think OP is gonna post info like that lmao

it gets pretty varied! i like their use of tape loops the best. i guess follow me to the store is sorta grungey but most of it is far gone dxm music. glad youre enjoying it!

It's a wee bit experimental for my taste. Yellow frog legs is fuckin weird yo. I kinda dig it, but i think i would have to drop acid to listen to it again

couldn’t find a more reddit thread even if i tried

If i posted this on reddit there would be a bunch of faggots asking actual questions, i come here for the toxicity

right on, i've revisited it over like the past year and fell in love with all the intricasies. totally get if it isn't your thing.

ive been in a symphony x years

Attached: 220px-Symphony_X_album.jpg (220x224, 18K)

>Moder hip hop, like Payboi Carti, lil uzi, kendrick, j cole yada yada.
CRINGE.

fair

Zozzle.

To each their own

cringy cracker trying to be down with the blacks

discord? id like to ask you about things im curious abotu.

Based