People who rate this as the best album of all time have never fucking heard a jazz album in their life

People who rate this as the best album of all time have never fucking heard a jazz album in their life

Attached: 1506884907818.jpg (600x600, 175K)

blarg

This is a rock record at heart.

Blues is better desu

It can't be the best album of all time because of the boring collage songs like Peking O

This is true, And I'm fortunate enough to never hear a monkey blow into a trumpet and call it music

This is Avant-crap anyways. Future Days is the superior album

....based

You're asking for an avant-slap

Nobody ever rated this the best album of all time, but nobody has ever made a case for it being bad without looking like a retard because it is objectively a good album.

based, and NEU! is much better than Can

>it is objectively a good album
GO BACK GO BACK PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE KILLING THIS BOARD GO BACK RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

You are correct. If it were just sides 1 & 2 plus the closer I could entertain the idea, but even then I'd say it's only a top 25 album.

hah

People who rate a jazz album best of all time have never heard a classical album in their life.

Youre probably right. But as a white man ive got to learn my limits. I cant enjoy jazz because its not made for me. Tago mago is more white. But i cant feel too bad, atleast we got all the classics for ourselves

how the fuck is tago mago more avant anything than future days? it's literally psych rock

Hy do people always shit on Peking O? I think is the best song in the album.

tago mago fans are the literal most insecure tryhard fags
also future days is their best work

JAZZ

Attached: open mouth.png (454x520, 13K)

Growing up means realizing that Soon After Babaluma is their best album