WHITE BOY BETTER PUT HIS HANDS UP

>WHITE BOY BETTER PUT HIS HANDS UP
>hehe thanks for c-coming to my s-show dear white f-folks, please buy my c-cd hehe

Attached: 30087573_231621160754140_559351526741508096_n.jpg (898x898, 123K)

Why are white kids so obsessed with rap

Well, ever since blacks were brought to america we whites love to see a good ol singi’ and dancin’ nigger

Every time you see a black person in peggy's audience they have a "is this nigga serious?" look on their faces.

lmao

Attached: dammmnnnnpeggy.png (101x164, 39K)

>"fuck all you crakcers on Yea Forums saying i look like mc ride"
as a white man, fuck all you race traitors that suck darky dick.

it lets them transgress against their boomer parents while supplicating themselves to the negro for virtue points.

Pull out a fresh .380, and waste those timid white 's.

Attached: leftwinghades.jpg (500x500, 48K)

It's the most popular counter culture of our times

the face of a broken man

>give me the death grips audience

sad af that this is basically what it is, inherited from jazz performers (see pic related, see anything familiar?), and how these white kids think theyre woke or some dumb shit

Attached: jazz.jpg (650x465, 46K)

all y'all Yea Forums niggaz

>majority of the US is white
>majority of pop music is currently rap

FUUUUUUUCK dude death grips is sick!!!!

based Ride

>music genres are race specific

Because most modern Americans don't relate to experimental music or even folk music, so they listen to rap because all they do is smoke weed and work.
Rap is top tier wageslave music

I think he kind of steered away from that kind of content in his newer music. Although I didn't check to be sure.

R E N T F R E E

This, it's a minstrel show. White people can't resist it regardless of how dumb, smart, rich, poor or racist they may be. Same reason this thread exists and releats itself regularly.

Hey I was at this show

Not true there were plenty of black people having a good time at this show, it was in Baltimore. They were baffled by the mosh pit tho and a couple guys looked like they were ready to fight some kids who kept bumping into ththeththem

Hey bruh you watching the NBA playoffs later? Man I love watching Lamarcus Aldrige and Lebron James dunk on Demarcus Cousins and Anfernee Jenkins it finna be lit bruh. Catch ya later my jigga, mom wants the kia back by 5 but yee let's chill cuz.

lebron isn't in the playoffs this year