What's your opinion on musicians that openly criticize other musicians? What year are we in?

What's your opinion on musicians that openly criticize other musicians? What year are we in?

Attached: Breezy.jpg (802x961, 425K)

>What year are we in?
2019 I think

>ripping
Oh yeah big bad lavren really tore him a new one don't mess with her lol

White people are always wrong. Sorry LADY but as a white woman you are below black men on the totem pole of diveristy so deal with it bitch.

Who the fuck cares, they both suck ass, now delet your silly thread OP

Nobody likes churches they’re the villains of music. Literally suck the fun out of everything around them. They’re the black hole of music

this, why do people keep making threads about these people, get the fuck off Yea Forums

>black
That's racist

Who do we hate more /bros? women or blacks?

good. fuck racists, the only reason they have problem with breezy and tyga is because they’re black

Scottish people

Nice b8, this may get some replies

>entirety of social media is basically 2010 era Yea Forums cringe edginess
>caring about """"""death threats""""""""""

Attached: image_from_ios-1556395901-640x548.jpg (640x548, 66K)

No one will fuck with her. I'm sure Brandon would throw some hands too.

1) how is Chris Brown not "cancelled" by [current year]'s moral panic standards after he beat the shit out of a woman
2) given what he did, in what moral high horse is he to judge Chvrches or ANYONE else for that matter
3)
>wahhh we're getting death threats!
everyone who comes in the spotlight gets death threats at some point or all the time. it's part of fame. if you can't take it, you chose the wrong career. after all, they're just that. threats. no need to panic.
4)
>the reaction kinda proves their point
no it doesn't. getting death threats is an issue unrelated to whatever discussion is happening between these two. "I'm getting death threats" is not an argument.

well, they did prove their point

He is cancelled, but he's so fucking popular that it doesn't really matter.

Protect bb at all costs

Crying about death threats is a fucking cop out. Anyone who’s well known on the internet gets death threats. You can whine about them at any time. It’s a cop out

I bet if someone threatened you you'd cry like a bitch.

Jesus Chvches are pretty irrelevant if he just ignored them he could have laughed it off. Imagine being so insecure.

I’d recognize it’s all smoke and mirrors and wouldn’t think twice about it actually

based

not bait retard. if you actually paid attention to the music industry you’d realize how blatantly racist it is

Attached: 95B3C447-73CC-42F3-882E-3005C3429B99.jpg (640x560, 61K)

Fantastic bait, this may get some replies

i give myself death threats at least once an hour

Ahem.
Fuck niggers!

Attached: 1554144419668s.jpg (245x249, 9K)

I WOKE UP IN CHRIS BREEZY'S BODY

Attached: 1540176020883.png (800x894, 41K)

Now it's time for Brandon to protect her.

Attached: 1555155125166.jpg (495x480, 81K)

Seriously nobody cares if you received death threats. The President gets them once every 5 seconds on Twitter

>GOODDAY PEASANTS

Attached: BAHAHAHHA.jpg (727x727, 46K)

Not wanting this to happen, but imagine if Lavren actually gets raped and murdered by a bunch of nigg*rs.
How would you react, Yea Forums?

Eh

>white feminist gets murked
>nigger goes to jail

Two birds one stone my friend

Hahaha

I'M BLACK AND PROUD Y'ALL CRACKAS JUS JELLY OF MY SUCCESS GET RID BY A RETARD BUS NIGGAS

This bitch nazi we don't fw my nigga thot patrol this kkk crossbvrner

How does lauten recover from this. She can't hit back because she's already being called a racist. Lauren finna get dabbed on.

This shit really blew up in her face. I get her point but I bet she didn't expect this kind of reaction.

damn. kinda true

should have known chris brown and his fans are retards

I think people that take internet "death threats" seriously are annoying

My mom sends me death threats all the time no big deal

yeah pretty much. if chris brown was white, nothing of this shitstorm would've happened.
i'm really wondering if the band is working on a public apology if they felt like the accusations were 'racist'. probably not, but who knows.

But this lad is based

Attached: ramsay.jpg (600x600, 54K)

How is anything she said racist? He's the idiot who brought up race, because he's a complete fucking idiot.

Virtue signalling

Lauren said nothing about race at all, there can't be any ridicule with out pulling the race card then calling her a stupid white bitch, part of the kkk, white trash, and all of that shit because she didn't agree with marshmello working with Chris and Tyga? My question is why the fuck did she have to say anything at all? If I were marshmello I'd be fucking pissed.

when did she bring up race? honestly curious. will niggers just drop the race card every time they get butthurt

Were you here the last time they pulled this stunt?

>Calling someone out for apparently being racist, all while being racist, sending rape, harm, and death threats
Doesn't make any fucking sense, don't beat the shit out of women, and generally be a shitty person and no one would have shit to say about you, or the people associated with you. This obviously isn't about race, but damn sure people will be grasping at straws to make it seem like it is.

>Chris Brown trashes band Chvrches as 'type of people I wish walked in front of a speeding bus'

#TeamChrisBrown

Any man that has any self-respect, any amount of worth and morals would never put his hands on a woman, or do what he did to rihanna for just looking at his phone. That's some straight pussy shit.

As much as I loathe your stupid ass, I gotta agree with you here