Ask a drunk sad 17 year old anything

ask a drunk sad 17 year old anything

Attached: UwU.jpg (500x500, 35K)

Are you lying to me

no

See ya

Favourite death metal band?
I will judge you HARSHLY depending on your answer.

we know you just want to get banned

What’s your favorite Bob Dylan song?

Evensense

Are you female?

not really a fan of death metal, but im a total doom metal genre tourist and exclusively listen to black sabbath sleep and electric wizard and fuzz i guess,

queen jane aproximately idk it just sounds good or tangled up in blue i think the lyricism is incredible

Why are you sad?

if i answer yes what happens

Why have you not already killed yourself yet?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>Electric Wizard
I mean.. fine, fuck, you get a pass this time.
Electric Wizard is pretty cool.

eeeeh im not wasted drunk

What is this meme? Can someone explain?

>17 year old
You have to be 18 to post here
MODS

Kys

had band practice and went to show my guitar part to them, completely changed it because our guitarist is too retarded to play it and we had a massive fight over the drums because it quote "sounded too much like a fill" through out it. and my god our guitarist lyrics are so bad he rhymes bed with head and expects to be called joyce, and also i've had this massive crush on this girl i've never even met shot my shit at her once and it ended horrible and that happened like 4 months ago. oh the life of being a teenage sperg

some cunnyhungry bongs wishing every thot that exposes herself on Yea Forums resided in London

Yeah, no shit Sherlock

I'm 18 in like 3 weeks pls mods

You're a fucking degenerate.
t. didn't drink any alcohol whatsoever until I was 21 years old

dude, that's peanuts, just sleep it off.

Will you enjoy your ban?

So you're sad because you don't get along with the guitarist and failed in love? Lmao dude, get yourself some balls ffs

Don't worry the mods on Yea Forums are non-existant

>t. didn't drink any alcohol whatsoever until I was 21 years old
The stamp of a beta cuck

This isn't reddit, no one gives a shit you melodramatic drama queen. Find something better to do with your life/drunkenness than posting to a fucking imageboard for Christ's sake.
In what fucking world did you think that anyone wanted to ask you shit? Sage this thread, fuck any retard who isn't doing that already.

Attached: afc0777383464daf863b33f06197c3c8.jpg (770x762, 62K)

>she said she was 18

Attached: kisspng-chris-hansen-to-catch-a-predator-television-show-n-chris-benoit-5acb9d13d7d033.5808155315232 (900x1360, 181K)

you must be a fun guy i look forward to our future conversations, i welcome you friend , release yourself from your assumption shackles and learn to love

enjoy the ban
listen to cold by kanye west and tell me how fucked you feel while drunk

Well I was neet since 16, and haven't had any friends or social life for longer, so you're probably right.

Gay, sage

Yeah i know i just had cider on hand and one thing lead to another,