What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 2IZu6TYq_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

poptimism

For some reason his nose is red when mustache stubble would have been more iconic.

he ate his homeork

>tumblr nose

commie cuck

Anthony Fantano is a beast and he said he was a chad and I'm going to try and get swole like Anthony Fantano is the best in the world and Anthony Fantano therefore the most important matter at hand

He doesn't know anything about music and it's super obvious that he reads a Wikipedia page on the artist he's reviewing five minutes before recording his videos so he can pretend he knows what he's talking about.
Also, he uses his platform as a vehicle to virtue signal and make uninformed political statements.

fader+poptimism+pandering to audience+aging+leaving roots in Yea Forums for his own twitter feed

Nothing, nazi punks are just pissed off.

Fantabo is the most hevtete

The fader article killed his personality

he realized that the tumblr/reddit crowd is not only larger than the Yea Forums crowd but also much easier to pander to

beastiality

The god fantano one of fart Gary Hart's work is good

when was fantano ever good? I can't remember

onions

Same shit that happened to Bill Burr

He gave Days Before Rodeo a STRONG 3

All of this

His fanbase also got dominated by zoomers and he's just adapted to that fanbase. Basically what any big youtube content creator does nowadays, nothing wrong with it desu lads. Blame the retards in his comments that push his content going in that direction

A lot of hurt feelings here

Sold his soul for YouTube shekels.

Nothing really. His channel is still doing well and generally receiving positive reception.

The only thing I would suggest is that he mix up his content with another ongoing series like "let's argue." I would like to see him debate fans, for example. Or do retrospectives on older albums. This would only be if he has the time for such a thing though. I know his workload is hectic enough.

go away anthony, make more vids

I don't know if I would say *nothing* has changed, but I can feel that there is a bit more of a mainstream pandering, and thats not necessarily a bad thing. I don't think he's at his best right now, but he's certainly better than pitchfork and beats most other Youtube critics in my opinion.

Even If I didn't like his content, I wouldn't get pissed off about it on Yea Forums, I detest P4K and I'm not making dumbass threads about it like some anons are.

I do say I have to agree that I would like to seer more mix ups in his content, but sadly he doesn't like classic reviews very much so I don't know how much retrospective stuff he could do.

this, he got shook