What are some good albums to trip to?

What are some good albums to trip to?

Attached: _LSD_Dumbo.jpg (290x207, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3VfmY3D2iyw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

albums with lots of transitions
alternatively whatever you enjoy because "good trip music" is a meme pushed by psychhead poser wannabes

ive found Sweet Trip - velocity:design:comfort to be incredible.
Ween - The Mollusk is pretty good though not everything
Jpegmafia - Veterans if you are in the mood for it, really psychedelic production for some songs
Animal collective ofcourse, really like man of oil, feels and strawberryjam when im tripping, the song In the Flowers is a completely different experience
Boards of Canada - Geogaddi can be scary though
Mgmt - Little Dark Age, When you die is really great
Jack stauber is also fun
Literally everything Pink Floyd made

What music you like while tripping obviously depends on the drug on your personality and your current mood, these are just things i listen to when i do LSD
Everything with a very detailed production is really fun for me personally

Live Grateful Dead, 13th Floor Elevators, Country Joe and The Fish and The Quicksilver Messenger Service are usually pretty good

Soundtracks for the blind and a notebook to write in

If you wanna freak out: Bardo Pond - Bufo Alvarius, Cromagnon - Orgasm, Caroliner - Rear End Hernia Puppet Show. If you wanna be bubbly: Ween - White Pepper, Flaming Lips - In A Priest Driven Ambulance, Spacemen 3 - Sound of Confusion

Last time I tripped here is what I listened to:
>Current 93- Calling for Vanished Faces
>Pink Floyd- Wish You Were Here
>Ayuo/Ohta Hiromi- Red Moon
>Tim Buckley- Hello and Goodbye
>Devendra Banhart- Cripple Crow

Current 93 was terrifying and fit with the come-up. Once I was there, Pin Floyd and Ayua/Ohta Hiromi were perfect. Then, for the come-down, the soft folk of Buckley and Banhart were perfect. At all points, I was curled on this big sectional with my bongoes resting on my junk and banging along with the music. It was fun.

*Tim Buckley- Goodbye and Hello. heheheheh

With some good headphones preferably

Attached: AC0871B3-B1CC-4E49-8238-AAC1F228C145.jpg (220x216, 13K)

this is the most entry level compilation of albums ive ever seen peddled on this site. please, listen to more music.

pink floyd

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

If you really want to see god

Attached: 61ppivmm6lL._SY355_.jpg (354x355, 25K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3VfmY3D2iyw

ween. anything by ween. shinola has some good shit i go back to every time i trip. pure guava, the pod, and 12 golden country greats are all fantastic tripping albums, if you don't mind the occasional "freak out" song

The it’s a small world soundtrack

long season, fishmans in general
duster - stratoshpere
księżyc - księżyc
blank banshee 1
bonito generation
vanilla - origin

shoegaze both physically and metaphorically

Close to the Edge
Tales from Topographic Oceans
Relayer
Olias of Sunhillow
Ys
Divers

Four Tet - There is Love in You

yeah, if you want to have a bad trip

Hydroponic Garden, World of Sleepers, Interloper, and Derelicts by Carbon Based Lifeforms.

Tri-State by Above & Beyond

I know it's a little basic, but these albums are drugs themselves

Attached: 1545953466711.png (640x631, 778K)

Attached: 0245d93c.jpg (320x320, 39K)

then fucking contribute and don't be a dick about it

Geogaddi - Boards of Canada, Osamu Sato - Equal, Stevie Wonder - Songs in the key of life, Death grips- Government Plates. There is no connecting theme or genre to any of these but I have listened to them while tripping and they all sound good.