What do you mean you dont record and master all your music output on tape, user? You dont respect your music, user?

>What do you mean you dont record and master all your music output on tape, user? You dont respect your music, user?

Attached: AR-150909676.jpg (2100x1393, 290K)

test

test reply

test, but on tape

O________________________O

;)

I only release things on 8 tracks

i piss on cunts like you

saw her live last night in berlin, she is such a fucking retard. the set was nice but after every song she would say the cringiest things like "yeah, we play music, what's up?". i have never seen an entire crowd feeling ashamed for the artists they paid money to see. wtf is wrong with her

>What do you mean you don't indulge in a healthy amount in dadrock & mompop, user? Elitist much?

Attached: A043200-R1-32A.jpg (1464x2232, 1.8M)

What the hell? Can you please tell me more?

she would then go on to tell the berlin crowd about how hip l.a. was with "its flea markets" and "cool shops" offering to bring some "cool artsy people from l.a." to berlin. it was so weird. at some point a woman from the audience yelled "we don't want your fucking l.a. people". everything she said was just so cringey, i don't know. oh, yeah, and she played a really bad god only knows cover. beside that, her set was really cool though, she should have just shut the fuck up between songs

I'd still nut inside her

yeah, me too

doesn't really sound like she was being that bad, maybe german people are just faggots

crowd was 90% american, don't know why. she even asked if there even were any german people at the show

she’s ugly

Attached: 64ECBAAF-4F89-425D-9C78-5C59CAE1733D.jpg (557x609, 92K)

kek, that makes it even more poetic

she's ugly

Attached: 9310d33ee7d211a1751d5996d58d16c9.jpg (500x667, 36K)

Based Bimbo poster

Should I go see her tomorrow?

she comes across as someone that is REALLY insecure about their own intelligence, and because she just released a pretty good album that the critics like, it's all going to go to her head and she'll get even more obnoxious

saw her two tears ago when she was touring here. I think it was even a free concert. She's very cute, I regret not hitting on her back then. Her newer stuff is shit.
Oh and she did play live with all this old and shaky equipment, was pretty neat. Her amp failed only twice or so