musictheory.net/lessons
>Ear training:
teoria.com/en/exercises/
>Guitar Maintenance and other information:
frudua.com/guitar_craftpedia_en.html
youtube.com/channel/UCXU3GYv5qEzuPePqXOJBgXw
>Why is my guitar buzzing?
frets.com/FretsPages/Luthier/Technique/Setup/BuzzDiagnosis/buzzlist.html
>Large repository of tabs, books and other resources related to playing and theory:
mega.nz/#F!v2oQgKhB!5nEaeUD8xxQYO8ipUoViqw

Old:

Attached: 1538091073779.jpg (531x800, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instaud.io/3BRG
youtube.com/watch?v=SxGtjnYcNGo
youtu.be/FbJjxojqmGg
youtube.com/watch?v=72bSybRangA
vocaroo.com/i/s0dUft0ZupRy
thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/chappers-managed-to-make-the-dsl40cr-sound-like-crap-today.2041387/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for we all would love to suck Timmy Henson's cock

Attached: Timmy.jpg (236x214, 9K)

What a piece of shit. This isn't the guitar revival I hoped for but it suits the faggot men of today.

Attached: ImageUploadedByTDPRI1417545953.010015.jpg (600x800, 77K)

You know you want his slim Ibanez-wielding fingers to hold you tenderly

Literally who

He's even better than Clairo

on sale $129. I am stupid hyped about copping this badboy

Attached: 0371220557.jpg (733x2400, 178K)

Squier Bullet Mustang HH Limited Edition Electric Guitar Surf Green

Attached: thumb_d_gallery_106d20fc.jpg (815x800, 38K)

Nice, at least that's not a condor

>Squier Bullet
Don't

Squier Bullet Mustang HH Limited Edition Electric Guitar Olympic White

Attached: squier_fsr_bullet_mustang_hh_electric_guitar_-_olympic_white_-_front_1.jpg (1200x1200, 70K)

why not

If you're asking the olympic white looks much nicer.

going with the surf green

Fair enough, What pickups are you planning on putting on that? Just asking because at that price I bet they're pretty crap

Squier Bullet Mustang HH Electric Guitar Imperial Blue

Attached: squier_bullet_mustang_hh_electric_guitar_-_imperial_blue_-_front_1.jpg (1200x1200, 91K)

Oigan vatos, como va??

lol I'm sure the stock pickups will do just fine

it a bullet. those are the lowest tiers of an already low quality guitar brand. switching the pickups like that other user said, would be a negligible upgrade because youre going to be stuck with all of the other low quality parts. not to mention a good set is going to cost you as much if not more than the guitar itself. the neck is HIGHLY important in regards to play ability. if you only saved some more money you could get a better instrument.

Donde estan mis /guitarvatos/ at??

Squiers are great, but id rather single coils than HH

GRETA VAN FLEET IS MAKING THE WORLD WORSE

Attached: 1501345519059.gif (540x540, 1.18M)

>but id rather single coils than HH
For me it's the opposite but I'm male

More like /guitargatos/

I know it's a "shitplank" squier or whatever but I figure it's better than the piece of shit I have: a starcaster. I once had a squier strat affinity series 20th anniversary. but in a fit of cocaine-fueled rage, I smashed it on the floor of my 1 bedroom apartment, scarring my then gf emotionally

They're not making it as bad as your playing is, spiccy.

Maybe you should ease off the cocaine for a few months. You should be able to save enough money for a decent MIM.

Alternatively, do you smoke? That's $20 a day towards a good guitar.

would the squier bullet mustang be better than a starcaster?

Once again proving that only subhumans play budget guitars

I've since eased off of all drugs (clean and sober fag 2 years and counting) and don't smoke- not even cigarettes. I've read that the squier bullet mustang is actually a pretty decent guitar at the price point, plus it's currently on sale

there's a lot of talk about more expensive guitars on these boards. why not open up a discussion on budget guitars? mothafuckahz is broke these days. (did I prove your point?)

I turn 22 this year am a virgin and have never done drugs or alcohol, recommend me some music

Well, it's only $129. Give it a shot, but I'd recommend getting it set up.

classical

put on this mortal coil's it'll end in tears album and fucking kys

sounds like a lot of work user, id have to actually learn what notes im playing

Perfect for someone who's sober

For those feels? Giles Corey.

Proptip: install Tinder and buy some good-quality MDMA.

would they not set it up for me since I'm buying the shit brand new? seems like the thing to do, hell they clean the car if u buy at a dealership

They might do if you buy it at a decent place. It's only worth $129, though.

nah my playing is lovely

who said I wanted to change any of those things?

is guitar center considered a decent place? probably not...

It would be lovely if you could actually play.

i can and i do it better than ya

Speak for yourself faggot.

Pretty dure the high rate of aids and poverty in your favela are more detrimental.

Get a job loser.

check out my guitar solo at 2:48 instaud.io/3BRG

>spammy finally used a real tube amp(bugera)
>now realizes how shit is "handmade" chinese amp is
>wants a halfstack
Lmfao spammy too bad you wont be able to afford it. Pic rel

Attached: 1547488975815.jpg (1382x3619, 1010K)

no i just said i want a half stack cabinet that will provide more lows and sound pressure. a half stack cab to use with my alien head. im not lusting for a marshall. that bugera was better than the marshalls that most studios have.

I want one lads

Attached: 0110447_01_b.jpg (1020x1020, 36K)

Post some in-time clips, then. I'm sure 900fag will BTFO you once again.

I have a bugera too dumbass. And no. Bugeras are copies of other amps so they try to be voiced according to the amp they copy. Seriously stop defending your poverty. And besides your neighbor will beat your ass again for being loud.

Attached: 1556456520218.jpg (800x600, 95K)

8ve tried some ibeenhad basses and they feel weird. Too thin. A fretless squier felt better honestly than a 700 dollar ibeenhad bass

Thin as in the neck is too thin or the body is too thin?

Check out this Brazilian band of Bachata.
They mixed it with that Brazilian midrangey bass tone and quacky guitar strums and more instruments.

youtube.com/watch?v=SxGtjnYcNGo

here >I have a bugera too dumbass
well good for you i dont care what a fag lmao wtf
>Bugeras are copies of other amps so they try to be voiced according to the amp they copy. Seriously stop defending your poverty.
why do you have a bugera instead of two marshalls then?

For me it was the neck. The body was thin too but that didnt bother me.

Not particularly. They'll charge you something like $50 for a setup. Paying that for a $100 guitar is not a sound decision. It's a simple process and you can easily do it yourself.

Why dont you have a guitar not made in china? Lmfao. Youre not witty or funny or smart spammy. Its funny watching you trying to make comebacks but you always fail and just come off as a retard kek.

I've never tried one in person, I might hate it, but it sounds and looks great.

>fully out of time
Pottery.

Yeah i would try one out in person first. You have no idea how fast tye good traits of an instrument go out the window if the playabilty sucks

my beginner strat is made in indonesia and my bass is handmade in brasil, thanks.
yeah you're the smart one desperately telling me you have a bugera. sure.

;-)

now bye, i have to shower and prepare for the gig that's in a couple hours, while you stay here rotting alone

I just added Spic to the filter

Bugeras are fun.
Love em, leave em, I don't fuckin need em tho.

>he mad

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahhahahahahahhwhahahahahahhaha

Go ahead spammy ask me why my bugera jsx clone should be a marshall lmfao

>i have to shower and prepare for the gig that's in a couple hours
I'd be inclined to believe that if you didn't look so busy trying to attentionwhore on an anonymous imageboard.

I just added Anonymous to the filter

i wasnt showering then, i'll shower now you idiot. now go play your bugera toy

>that bugera was better than the marshalls that most studios have.

>rent free

>he replied
obviously, you're just playing pretend

Isnt your bass an ibanez parts bass lol
Hes a retatd through and through

your marshall is probably better than these marshalls too. they're these solids state marshalls. all crap.

no. it's all brazilian wood.

No its not.

Are you really showering for your """gig""" or are you still fixated on attentionwhoring?

Don't lie, you don't shower.

The retard doesnt even know who is who anymore lmfao

A gig in 2 hours. He doesn't own a car. Is too stupid to use public transportation as well. How much you want a bet his "gig" is just some retards like him on the other side o fthe favela all playing chinkshit in flipflops. Theres no 9ne going to see these 4 retards not even their dying parents lmfao

I have to clean out the cum the tranny left in me last night

Marshall MG > jcm900

Marshall setting on katana>marshall

Alien>katana

Based sammy dabbing on the haters and never letting himself get beaten down by life

Deciding what to buy.

Is there a type of guitar which is pretty close to acoustic sounds but also has pickups and stuff for wide variety of sound? Kinda acoustic when unplugged and electric?

Piezo pickup.

Yes, a Hollowbody

T. Spammy

is there something the other end of the spectrum? closer to electric but can function as acoustic?

Not what he was asking, but having a piezo system is nice

Yeah turn off your amp but keep playing

Katana?? More like kaka-na, amirite??
Alien? More like Fag-lien, amirite??

doesn't have that acoustic sound though

this does I guess?

Alien? More like spic, amirite?

based green and yellow

piezo pups. No idea why they're not more popular.

More like Faglien

youtu.be/FbJjxojqmGg

A hollowbody then?

Based and kakapilled

More like Gaylien amirite?

Yeah, he only gets beaten down by tranny hookers.

Get a P90 equipped guitar and turn the volume down. Then adjust tone to taste.

How true do you think this post is?

I want a 6 string base in e standard, but the fender/squire bass vi is fugly and seems to be a baritone guitar with bass strings

Could I get a normal 6 string bass and just restring it in eadgbe or would the scale length be too long for the higher strings?

just finished it thanks

ur not me

yeah that's probably true. Jcum's half-SS amp must be nothing similar to a jcm800.

hey stop already

my impersonator is right. you can also stick a humbucker on an acoustic guitar but it would feedback like crazy on most situations unless you put one of these soundhole covers and cut it where the humbucker is.

Electro-acoustics (acoustics with pickups) and hollowbody electrics are solid options.

There's also that "Acoustasonic" thing Fender is pushing. Don't know if it's any good.

Look how much huefag cope I managed to induce with a single post:

Can you play anything on the electeic besides the same pentatonic runs?

sure. will i earn /gg/ points if i made a recording demonstrating my versatility on electric guitar?

No, he only knows two positions of the pentatonic minor, and can't play in time.

i'm leaving to my gig bye bitches

Don't forget to wear a condom. If you can afford one.

Play me altitudes by jason becker

Not much use now tho, he's already full of aids.

Oh yeah, good point. Saves on condom money, at least.

Why do you lie on the internet Lmfao

Please do another black metal recording, sammy

nah i won't bang anybody, i'll just rock on the stage and then leave back to my own sadness

You mean you play off time on stage?

It's 14:07 in favella Brazil.
This is around the time kids' birthday parties or shitty gigs at fairs in actually live-able communities start.
Are you actually proud of that shit and expect us to have envy?

Why do you come to this thread anyways? No one here likes you at all amd no one wants to help you. No wonder you have no friends irl. You cant take a fucking clue

Even better. Post tears.

Lmfao. Theres no major gig happening in minas gerais. I checked. The biggest thing going on is flowers festival. Its just 4 socially retarded creeps butchering american music on chinkshit instruments wearing flip flops and taking hourly bareback breaks.

Topkek.
Brutal and based redpill on Sammy's "gig"

rude. I like Sammy

Attached: 1555179020010.jpg (803x737, 56K)

Don't lie, Sammy, you hate yourself.

>imagine having such a shit life and being so hateable you have to defend yourself in the third person
Lmfao how pathetic

I'm not Sammy tho
I don't even live in the southern hemisphere breh

Attached: 1556229557964.jpg (720x597, 53K)

Then you're dumber than he is.

I just told you not to lie, Sammy.

I like Sammy, and y'all can go suck a lemon

Attached: 1555745488840.gif (403x369, 167K)

I like him too. He breathes some much needed life into this colorless general. Probably due to his south american nature.

It's just jcum bashing on Sammy, it gives him a little armor to wear for when he puts his trip on and we all tell him how much we despise him.
Sammy's alright though.

I thought you had a "gig", Sammy.

he's like the foreign exchange student that's always getting into wacky shenanigans
he also made jcum look like a little pussy fuckboi in front of all of /gg/, which was one of the most entertaining experiences I've had on 4chins. so for that alone, he has my respect

Attached: 1554466229649.png (650x650, 19K)

Don't be daft, 900fag always looks like a pussy fuckboi.

>rent free

Lmfao youre ao pathetic dude. Hows that "gig"

Keep my name out your mouth fags. I dont even think of you

>bedroom gigging

Attached: 1547443031129.jpg (720x486, 307K)

Somebody post the screenshot of that guy absolutely ripping jcum apart for like 3 full paragraphs

Attached: 62a.jpg (500x392, 32K)

O hai, pussy fuckboi :)

So much for the gig, then.

Too stupid to find it yourself?

>keep my name out of your mouth
>wears a tripcode

>hours of straight shitposting because of attentionwhoring namefags

i dont get all these namefags, and micro e-fame transgressions. its literal cringe and blue pilled content. /gg/ is a very sour place compared to how it was in 2014

jcum the only reason we bring you up, ever, is because you're a talentless waste of oxygen who poses like he's top fucking shit.
sammy made you cry. and you're a butthurt bitch ever since.
funny how you were IMMEDIATELY here with your trip the moment someone called you out

How is it going my number 1 fan?

>he's in full damage control mode
stahp, pls my sides can only take so much

Attached: 1554485088258.gif (360x346, 170K)

>keep my name out of your mouth
>oh yay, fans!

Weve all been waiting for you to post. Thank you for the great contribution.
>rent free

POST AMERICAN MADE GUITARS

Attached: 1522712263886.jpg (1541x3244, 871K)

Wasn't it he who wore those tiny baby shoes?

"faggy metal guitars" are closer to design intent of real guitars just by having flat fretboards and as much range as possible so they can be better solo instruments. Not to say their players are closer to real guitar players, they just do what rockfags do but higher pitched.

The american rock guitar is not a solo instrument. It is limited and specialized to spending 80% of its time rhythmically playing chords in an ensemble, with a vocalist making up the meat of the sound. So it is intentionally limited to a reduced range and the fretboard is given a dramatic curve to make it easier for hillbillies to play barre chords. It's even played with a pick because who the fuck would ever play their own accompaniment. 8 string guitars played with picks are the funniest shit.

Missed out on the first 2 duels where he wrecked sammy?

I love watching them guitar duel because someone always loses, and they can never handle it. Delicious tears.

I don't know about shoes, but there's a great picture of him in front of his stack that shows that he's like 5'6".

This general would have archived otherwise as evidenced in the last two weeks.

Why do you write long posts. No one cares and no one will read them.

Put your trip back on, jcum.

if only you knew what irony and hypocrisy meant
if you're going to to hit back at someone posting useless shit by posting useless shit yourself, you might as well not have posted at all

things that never happened for 1000, alex
nobody believes this but jcum. i've heard him play, he cant play at ALL. he just lazily shits out random notes.

>thank you for the great contribution
This. It always warms my heart when no-fun-allowed fag eventually shows up. Such dedication, I almost admire it

This is sadly true. I just lurked without shitposting and this thread was super slow.

How new are you?

tldr

electric guitars are toys

Attached: real-guitar.jpg (1280x827, 186K)

>no-fun-allwed
clearly no one is having fun when everyone is angry and none of the posts are remotely even useful. Entertaining to a spectator, perhaps but you're participating in it.

Be honest, without jcum, K-ON!, wallet spammer, brazilians and various brand bashing.. /gg/ would be dead

Attached: 1549000817309.png (1334x750, 981K)

I don't have a problem with superstrats. With a hardtail bridge, they are the defactio endgame of guitar. Wether they make better solo instruments is another question. It's the type of music and audience this contemporary style of guitar playing attracts that I heavily dislike.

not new enough to believe you jcum.
put your trip back on or go practice smoke on the water or something

Im having fun. Look at these quick consecutive (you)'s

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-28-10-44-20.png (1080x2160, 369K)

It would suffer the same fate as the synth general

shitposting is the only appeal of /gg/. There are plenty of boomer guitar forums without shitposting where you can actually get good advice from people who know what they're doing. I don't know why anyone would expect a similar quality of threads on Yea Forums of all places

Attached: 1555973149273.png (30x30, 2K)

Headless may look odd, but it's arguably the final form of the electric guitar.

>this much cope
Put your trip back on, jcum.

>collecting (You)'s
weird flex but okay

Well if you were here a year ago you would have been around for the other duels. When i get my interface we can have another duel and maybe you can participate too!

>when I get my interface
Just duel him now.

You can continue hiding behind the mask of "totally not angry" or maybe you genuinely enjoy wasting your time being angry. Either way, you're going to get exhausted of this real fast. You'll either want to leave or you'll start complaining how this thread is absolutely useless. It's not a matter of "if" but a matter of "when".

Attached: totallyfine.jpg (601x508, 94K)

I've been learning guitar off of a shitty Chinese strat lookalike for the past few months, and I'm looking to get a better guitar. I've read some reviews online that the Squier Telecaster is a good beginner guitar, and so far it's my first choice if I decide to get a new one, but I was wondering what you guys thought?

Attached: squiertelecaster.jpg (2400x785, 557K)

Anyone care to chime in on this pack of bullshit?
Has jcum ever even played two notes of the same scale, let alone won a duel?

I really try not to shitpost but theres too many ignorant new players that cant google that its hard to. I just wish i could have a meaningful guitar conversation with someone who knows something isnt a tranny or a tranny fucker

Headless has no advantages besides weight and introduces string retention issues, increased manufacturing costs, and unergonomic tuning.

The final form of the guitar is a 24-fret, wide-nut 7 string with a slightly higher bridge pickup and a piezo bridge pickup. Stainless frets with a zero fret, yes headstock, ergonomic body cutouts for the legs as well as the hands. And it has a locking tremolo and locking nut, because setup difficulties be damned it makes the instrument more useful.

Buy an ibanez.

Hes at a gig remember

How is this even a question? You're going from 1 shitplank to the next. Get a god damn job and save up for an American or Japanese made Fender if you want some actual upgrade

Now you've been playing for a few months and are confident you're going to stick with it, why not just get a second-hand MIM?

He won a duel against Sammy on technialities: Sammy kept taking half an hour to record his 'improv' and missing the submission deadlines.

The classic vibe teles are suppossedly pretty good. Unless you are dead set on a tele, I'd think about a pickup config first that isn't just another single coil setup

ive never seen one of these 'duels', do they just pick a backing track and upload their best take or something?

Don't forget the intonated frets so it plays in tune

Attached: yJLSu4L.jpgs.jpg (640x427, 77K)

Ok retard 2 years strong. This thread exists because i contribute more than you think

>maybe you can participate too!
I was talking about 900fag duelling the user he was replying to.

Hope you got baby hands for your failstrat.

How is this even a question? You're going from 1 shitplank to the next. Get a god damn job and save up for an American or Japanese made ESP if you want some actual upgrade

Attached: ESP_Horizon_NT_0001.jpg3171335a-27e9-4745-9338-60ef53c74c6bDefault.jpg (800x800, 49K)

Not the same user but is an Ibanez Gio a good starter guitar? I've been playing on a shitty acoustic guitar for a few months and wanted to switch over

Its supposed to be a first take improv over a backing track that was recently uploaded on youtube. But sammy would take an hour to write something and try to pass it off as improv. One time he was supposed to upload his chink strat but was 3 hours late and on his classical

Headless is the easiest and fastest to change strings on. It also has very good tuning stability, Kiesel has a god tier system. I would take it over any others

>thinking shitposting is contributing
Have you ever thought to yourself that maybe you're part of the reason why this thread is absolutely shit?

maybe he doesnt want a metal meme with buckers
maybe he wants a piezo tele
shut your shithole, worm

Based

These fags wont duel me.
Inb4 sam gets confused by the bridge and tries to make fun of you for having it crooked like the retard he is.

I can't play with fretmarkers on the side

We usually do five rounds. Backing tracks in a variety of genres picked out by the thread and then confirmed by me. I usually give them about twenty minutes to upload their attempt; the competitors invariably want more time so they can rehearse their 'improv'. If there's a clear winner for a round I just call it, but if it's close sometimes we vote. If they miss the deadline they lose that round by default. Many tears ensue.

metal retards btfo'd

buy one used for

You should duel them, 900fag.

Throw in a couple more bucks and go past the Gio range.

the five rounds thing sounds tiresome, i dont want to listen that much
still though, someone duel so i can see. was jcum going to duel someone?

SO HOWS THE JOB HUNT GOING /GG/?

It would be nice to just be the only guy dueling. I would also enjoy listening to 2 other anons duel.

i'm a neet, and you're not going to make me ashamed of it.
i have most everything i want and i spend all day doing whatever the fuck i want
go waste your best years in a job, then come back and tell me how stupid and useless i am lmao

To not just be*

>Buy a cheap guitar and polish the turd so you get $1000 quality at $500
>buy a slightly more expensive cheap guitar and get the same turd you would have started with but with a fancier coat of paint and licensed EMG$/$eymour duncan$

polished turd or hand-crafted masterpiece
there's no fucking point to the in-betweens like muh mexican telly except for feeling warm and fuzzy when you don't read "crafted in indonesia" on the back of the headstock

I make over $150 a day after taxes while sitting on a computer for less than 8 hours a day

I'm doing p good

Thanks for the replies, guys. As I've mentioned before I'm pretty new. I'm not super educated on a lot of things guitar related, so I have a few questions.

1. What does MIM stand for

2. From what I've read, the deal with pickups is that single coils have a clearer, brighter sound, but are susceptible to more humming. The double pickups have no humming, but have a different sound, being warmer and thicker. Is there anything else I should know about pickups, or should I just do some more homework and google it?

Thanks again guys.

I make $200 a day working a standard 8 hour job

You underestimate just how shit Gio is and how much more you get if you just throw in that little bit more.

Lmfao the dregs of society cant help it when theyre called out. It would have been less embarassing if you didnt get offended and just ignored it. But you couldnt could you

We don't always do five, we just keep going in odd numbers until one of them throws their toys out of the pram.

I'm not offended, thats my point.
I'm not ashamed of not wasting my life to someone elses benefit.
Maybe you should rethink yours.

MIM stands for made in mexico. There isn't a huge quality bump just because of the country, but fender specifically specs those guitars with mid-range parts too shitty for their american line and too good for squier. You'd do well to look outside america's #2 meme brand. Gibson's cheapest gibson branded LPs are a league above MIM fenders and so is basically any ESP and the vast majority of $500-800 guitars made by WMIC's korean factory (this includes fucking dean of all things but legend has it deans are assembled from shit that didn't even make the cut for schecter)

Humbuckers are actually two single coils, and many guitars with them come with a switch that turns them into two single coils. If they're 4-conductor pickups you can do it yourself if it hasn't been done already. Strictly speaking they are the gods of tonal versatility and people only buy single coil guitars for the aesthetics.
>just like granddad's ol guitar yep *sip*

>1. What does MIM stand for

Majora's Mask

get that work

You'll end up killing yourself at 30 when you realized you wasted all of your time behind a fucking screen and have no GF or chance of reproducing and the only place you can apply is McDonalds due to having zero work or life experience

Lmfao why are you still replying to me idiot? Go watch the latest hentai and do your self confirming mental gymnastics but dont reply to me loser.

MIM is a joke

Just save up another couple hundred and buy an American guitar.

>What does MIM stand for

Made by border jumpers

To me MiM should be bottom rung and squier shouldnt exist.

>boomers still don't know MIM and squier have the exact same quality

mexican fenders exist only to scam people who are afraid of asian countries

I'm 40, and have a wife. And I accomplished my professional goals by the time I was 27. So, no.
>d...don't t-talk to m-me! loser!!1!!
Put your nose back to the grindstone

Better quality control. Its easier for some in in fender hq in corona to send someone to overlook production in mexico than it is china. China factory is probably ran by chinks who dont give a fuck

>single coils have a clearer, brighter sound, but are susceptible to more humming. The double pickups have no humming, but have a different sound, being warmer and thicker.
This is generally true but pickups still fall into different categories within these families. For single coils there are strat and tele pickups, P90s, jaguar pickups, jazzmaster pickups, humbucker sized single coils, lace sensors that are hum-cancelling etc and humbuckers come in the form of filtertrons (also very bright and found on gretsch guitars), shawbuckers (generally more single coil like), standard humbuckers, mini humbuckers, single coil sized humbuckers etc. Moreover you can generally split humbucker pickups in order to operate them on a single coil. Seymour Duncan offers the P-Rail pickup which enables you to toggle between a single coil, P90 tone and a humbucker. It also depends on how they are wound, which magnets they use, single pole pieces or not. Another aspect you could think about is going with a combination of different pickups e.g. single coil neck and humbucker bridge or vice versa. I would advice you to listen to a few type of pickups in order to get a feel for the sound. Optimally in a store of course and not on youtube.

any recommendations for a good daily practise programm?I am getting back to playing and not developing by fucking around anymore.

>I'm 40, and have a wife

No you don't

Whose a fatter waste of space your whal(wife) or you?

I too have a wife

Pic related its her

Attached: 72759469_p0.jpg (1500x1500, 1.06M)

That or they like the ability to use american parts if they want to upgrade it further. You can't really do that with a squire. Most stuff from american made fenders can be dropped right into a MIM.

About to go jam with a guy that has a platinum record and his new band. Wish me luck lads.

Attached: 1555303065531.png (427x415, 215K)

Some guy on the worst site on the internet doesn't believe me. Boo hoo.

just buy american poorfag

>im 40
>t types like a w weeb!!!1!1!
Kill yourself unironically

>worst guitarist

Okay.

WHY ARE YOU SCARED OF GETTING A JOB TO AFFORD NICE GEAR? DO YOU WANT TO BE THE SALTY FUCK COMPLAINING ABOUT PEOEPLE POSTING THEIR NICE GEAR FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE?

>worst site on the internet

Leave then, reddit will take you with open arms

Shut up, she's good.

Attached: acute.png (1259x656, 694K)

>tells someone to go to reddit
>uses reddit spacing
lol you can't make this shit up

She has technical skill but can't improv for shit.

>reddit spacing
Neck yourself please

I never said go to reddit, I said reddit will take you. Learn to read ok?

>immediately fixes his spacing
lolol ahahahah i love you guys

Do you love yourself though?

Alight thanks, I'll definitely try and get into a Guitar Center or something and listen to a few different guitars.

To Thanks for the advice, I think I'm going to wait a little longer and save up some more money before making a decision. Also just to clarify, you're saying I should stay away from anything fender, or just the lower end ones?

I'm a pretty happy person user

Not the same guy

is plugging 15W of toooobes into a 4x12 a dumb thing to do? is it gonna sound wimpy?

Like robin williams happy?

yes, it wont drive them.

no

Lmfao what happened to your gig retard?

>"Will powering a cabinet intended for at least 4 times the wattage sound like shit?"

ah, I see, so I'll want loads of watts to push the speaker near it's rated wattage, right? thanks btw

are you saying the other dude is wrong?

i'm not the e-celeb you're thinking of

So youre not the idiot who wants to connect his shitty chink alien amp to a 4x12 he can't afford?

>the monkey is trying to play nice after taking a beating and a half
Hahahhahahahahahahaha

No, i'm the idiot who's trying to connect the shitty british amp into a 4x12 I'd probably waste my shekels on.

*sigh*.. I guess it's gonna be a 1x12 until I can justify a big, old Orange.

Hey, that's not very nice. Nice d-d-dubs though.

Attached: 1368907750338.jpg (582x700, 51K)

Lets see your amp then qith timestamp please. Provide that and ill go out of my way to help you

in this day and age there's literally no reason to justify playing anything over a 2x12.

Leave him alone hes just fantasizing about stuff he cant afford

Behold.. The tower of power!

That bottom-end though..

Attached: thing.jpg (3000x4000, 1.67M)

Link? Complete noob guitarist. Took me 15 min and a shit ton of Google searches to string the guitar

just trying to save user's back for him.

youtube.com/watch?v=72bSybRangA

Knowing you'll never be able to play guitar this good. why live?

Attached: ibanez.jpg (3104x4144, 3.3M)

Attached: 0112192020.jpg (1836x3264, 1.04M)

What youre gonna be looking at is speaker wattage rating. Most are 25 w or higher. I use a joyo 20 watt on one of my 4x12s and it sounds great. You will probably have a harder time making a non hi gain head distort though

>Bugera

HERES AN IMPROV I JUST RECORDED R8 AND H8 ITS A BIT LONG THOUGH
vocaroo.com/i/s0dUft0ZupRy

i can't fucking decide bros.....

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-28 at 12.23.06 PM.png (1670x1252, 1.83M)

i love the style of the tele but i also love tremolo arms.......

Mark Knopfler can't be wrong, Telecaster is the way my dude.

You can make a strat sound like a tele but not vice versa

tune your guitar m8 what the heck

>floyd rose
Yeah no. get a tele ofc

>floyd rose
What the fuck are you talking about retard?
Just listen to it. Its vocaroo that fucks it up and my shitty phone mic

Yeah ok, get a floyd rose if you dont mind re-tuning your guitar every 5mins. besides, who fucking uses that boomer-stick? lol. strat has a slightly comfier body tho.

>all tremolo systems are floyd-rose
hahaha you're a fucking imbecile.
and locking tremolos are the one tremolo style that DOESNT require retuning, further demonstrating your retardation.

You obviously don't know how to setup a Floyd. It never goes out of tune once you do, might want to go to the doctor for an autism check-up

How is it? I used to have an RG and regret selling it

Youre seriously a fucking dunce. Floyd rose holds tuning better and longer than any other system including hardtail. Youre probably too stupid to know how to properly set up trem systems. And no thats not a floyd rose on the strat fucking retarded piece of shit.

>You can make a strat sound like a tele

Not really. Tele neck and bridge are both quite distinctive from a Strat

With an eq pedal you can. Tele cant make position 2 or 4 sounds

oh yeah?
thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/chappers-managed-to-make-the-dsl40cr-sound-like-crap-today.2041387/

It's ok boom-booms, enjoy your twing twangs.
>purchasing a high end instrument and then having to go through the trouble of "learning" how to set it up.

just get a tele

Why the fuck do you always promote that walking bumblefuck?
>imagine being an adult and calling yourself "chappers"
Lmfao

No, you're just a retard plain and simple. I have a Tele already and fully understand the advantages of a double locking system, if you can't get a Floyd in tune you should really consider going into a different hobby, seriously.

Fucking cringe kys retard.
>imagine valuing not knowing things
Typical nigger behaviour.
MCCHHH I AINT KNOW DAT NIGGA
Keep doubling down on being retarded the look suits you.

I'm really happy with it. It came out of the box in perfect tune, and I got an ok deal on it. $860 out the door.

Cool, I might still go for one at some point. I've seen some good deals around lately

Just pointing out that the quality of content is pretty par regardless of location and shitposting or not.

Ok? Fuck off

This doesn't look or sound to difficult for a beginner to intermediate player

>junior gauges

Is it jap made?

Beck plays on 8s and hes pretty good, I think 9s are fair game

What did you expect to be playing that ibeenhad? A man? Dont make me laugh lol

are flatwound strings superior?

I'm buying one soon just to piss you off jcum, usually when you say something is bad its actually good

For?

>third world metal kids completely buttblasted about their shitty 300 dollar HH 'floyd' guitars getting rightfully trashed

>rent free
right?

tone, sustain, speed, comfort

>he literally thinks that all trems are floyd roses
This is the kind of retard that populates /gg/, folks.

Lol enjoy your basswood. Also get daddario nyxl strings in at least .10. Ive had .11s on my floyd before.

relax bro, go pull your boomer stick back and forth

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

Who?
Its probably just one dumbass yuropoor

Why dont you try to make me?
I'm an mma fighter and my guitar collection rivals joe bonamassas

What boomers use floyd rose? Do you still think strat trems are floyd rose trems?
Do you actually consider glam metal bands and shred "boomer" genres.
How fucking stupid are you?

It's what I like.
Yeah it's full Nip.

It's just one retard, who you can see resorting to memes here: However, it's still an indictment of these threads as a whole.

Oh yeah? I am Joe bonamassa
Ok you just went half retard not full retard. I was about to say if you paid 860 for chinkshit i would personally kill you.

Be the change you want to see in these threads user. He memes like it his first day on this site and is probably underage

>good advice
>on /gg/
Yeah, you're right. We need to keep these threads on topic, they're at risk of dying.

Start a new thread and ill help you keep it on topic with minimal shitposting on my behalf

NEW THREAD: NEW THREAD: NEW THREAD:

tune low E string, proceed tuning A string, low E string detunes in the meanwhile. Tune E string again, now the A string detunes.

Attached: yikes.jpg (600x600, 40K)

lmfao I will enjoy my basswood, thx man

from the out side strings in then back and forth until its in tune on each string.

Shred is a peak boomer genre. Can't watch three guitar demos without finding at least one.