Does anyone else think that druggies need to be banned from listening to music? Seriously...

Does anyone else think that druggies need to be banned from listening to music? Seriously. They have an objectively incomplete perspective (the brain is altered by drugs so they aren't using their full faculties to experience a song). I love it when druggies think that their opinions on music are better than yours simply based on how much drugs they've taken.

Newsflash: the music from the sixties wasn't good. Whenever druggies pine on about the sixties they are actually just talking about how much they love to get high. If you ask them to explain why a song is good, they will often fall back to something along the lines of: "dude the musician was taking a bunch of acid -- he was SO HIGH when he made this. super crazy shit man! You've never taken LSD so you just wouldn't understand how good this song is." It's also a subtle way to feel better about themselves because they feel accomplished about having "gotten higher" than others. It's mega-cringe.

This goes for all substances. Even if you drink a glass of wine while listening to a song, you are not listening to it through an objective lens. Druggies have been ruining music for half a century, and I think it's time that they were called out. The influence of drugs and alcohol on music could play a major role in why music devolved into what we have today.

Attached: waifu.jpg (960x688, 77K)

YES LETS PASS A LAW TO MAKE IT ILLEGAL!!!!! WHAT A GREAT USE OF TIME AND ENERGY!!!!!!!!

have sex

Objective art is a myth.

t. Failed artist

t. virgin

>Wanting to succeed as an artist

cringe. drugfag detected.

The influence of sex on music is equally degenerative. Check out African drum circles if you're into that stuff, k?

>Objective art is a myth
You sound like you went to college lmao. Here's a dose of reality: Rachmaninoff is better than Captain Beefheart.

You're almost post-postmodern, but you still reject that hatred is wrong and post shit like this. You are not enlightened. You do not seek authenticity in human relations. You just whine about there not being authenticity and you probably believe things would be better if a certain group of people were all dead, which makes you a neofascist.

Looks like I hit the nail on the head ;)

>yeah I like didn't even try at something I wanted to do psssshh!

hardly.
lots of successful artist are shit and make crap because that instantly gets them access to a wide pool of possible consumers

I like my music through the lens of humanity

Cringe

I think you were bullied in school alot.

Based, fuck reggae and fuck psych music

Behold! Cringe so potent that even the Void cringed and turned its gaze.

Why are you so upset about what I said? What about what I said warrants all that baseless ad hominem?

I think you failed as an artist so you try to smash the mold you can't fit. Stay mad.

I just pointed out the objective aspects of your social critique. You're a bitch. Stop being a bitch and we're all hunky dory.

Cringe. Post your favorite album, faggot.

He's right you know, but for the sake of drama you'll never admit it, not even to yourself. Try and teach a lesson to someone unwilling to learn, find out that it can't be done. Have a fun time taking out your miseries on the unsuspecting. The rest of us are going to go make friends and enjoy the word for what it is. I hope you get what you need user.

Attached: 1554143539392.png (249x200, 20K)

>You're almost post-postmodern, but you still reject that hatred is wrong and post shit like this. You are not enlightened. You do not seek authenticity in human relations. You just whine about there not being authenticity and you probably believe things would be better if a certain group of people were all dead, which makes you a neofascist.
^that's what you wrote, friend. are you high on drugs or something? I actually googled that because I thought it might be cringepasta.

Attached: 1556430131943.jpg (700x944, 80K)

You're almost post-postmodern, but you still reject that hatred is wrong and post shit like this. You are not enlightened. You do not seek authenticity in human relations. You just whine about there not being authenticity and you probably believe things would be better if a certain group of people were all dead, which makes you a neofascist.

Druggie scum

*laughs*

*takes a fat bong rip and blows big, fatass cloud of ganja smoke in your face*
As it happens, I am, cunt.

Attached: bouillabaissed.jpg (2048x833, 300K)

*laughs*

cringe.

Youre a total faggot and missing out profound experience more real than reality. See i understand a bit that druggy types are bad at explaining it, but there's truly something transcendental through psychedelics, meditation and music.

See some music is made to act accordingly with a distorted perception and theres literally nothing wrong with that and it feels incredible.

Like would you disregard mantras and shamanic chanting? Cause its literally the same thing just the drug plunges you in instead of that gradual mesmerizing feeling.

I feel bad your asshole is so tight you disregard any alter experience of consciousness. Like not every drug is the same and being a close minded fag isnt going to make you happy or friends

*takes another fat bong rip and blows an even bigger cloud of smoke in your face*
Gonna do something about it, fucko?

Leave the thread alone guys, just let it die.

*laughs*

Nietzsche says, “anti-Dionysians have no part in this age or any future ages.”

*gasses you for drug crimes within ten years*

*laughs*

He also said every anti-semite deserves to be shot, so fuck yeah Nietzsche.

LOL bitch drugs are gonna all be legal within 20 years. They're voting on decriminalizing psilocybin mushrooms in Colorado next year.

*laughs*

i mean.. you're the one who is damaging your own brain..

Attached: 1453215367-spl-taylor-swift-160119.jpg (980x1470, 113K)

I guess shes decently attractive

Colorado is going to be a radioactive crater within 20 years, you drug addled mongoloid

cringe

What? You have no idea about Nietzsche

*laughs*

Based

too long; didn't read

Exactly, and you're a hater.

*laughs*

*slips 10-strip of acid in your water*
Hey bud, take a sip. You look parched.

I have only one life and I'm an incel that needs drugs to have sex, fuck you

10/10 (You) generator, quite impressive actually.

*cries* sorry to hear that

I don’t have the slightest inkling to stay up on such a thread.

How about you also become a hermit

the vast majority of music isn't good. you listen to it for social acceptance. the industry tells you to. the industry tells your friends to. and then 30 years later when it's a new generation maybe a dozen songs are still remembered for being good.

*laughs*

Based

Attached: they_live349.jpg (1030x926, 619K)

>mantras and shamanic chanting = literally the same thing as drugs
lmao drugfags are truly delusional.

>Like not every drug is the same
here's where the drugfag drones on and on about his "drug of choice"

>being a close minded fag isn't going to make happy or friends
So you're saying in order to be happy and have friends I need to take drugs?

Are you drugfags starting to see why I don't take your opinions seriously?

*laughs*

Just ban all drugs, problem solved. I got bored of all the weed fucker and their "Duuuude, Pink Floyd, weed, man" type of attitude. If you need drugs in order to understand music, just don't listen to it.
For all those seeking for a higher understanding of this world, they should philosophy, religion, science and feel enlightened by their knowledge, not some mind altering chemical.
Nietzsche wasn't even a real philosopher, he was more of a essayist.

Attached: descărcare (24).jpg (215x235, 9K)

See? Drugfags are crazy. They want everyone to take their drugs to drag them down to their level.

Nobody asked you to, bitch. And we don't take your bitch opinions seriously either.
*rips bong and blows a cloud spelling out the words "you're not special"*

*laughs*

>believes that the sober state is coherent and objective
>actually believes it
>actually fucking believes it

>Nietzsche wasn't even a real philosopher
El Oh El

*laughs*

Fucking this

>Here's a dose of reality: Rachmaninoff is better than Captain Beefheart.
I don’t know why this made me laugh so hard

Probably because your brain is damaged from drugs.

>Stop telling me to stop damaging my brain and becoming a retard! You're just a hater!
Cringe.

That's weird and I can't stop you from doing that. I'm just saying that I probably won't take your music taste seriously. Also your opinions on music aren't objective because your brain was altered when you listened to the music (that you're shilling to me).

>If I ignore the mean argument against my degenerate lifestyle, it will go away

>Just ignore it my fellow drugfags

I'm not "trolling" or "baiting". I'm serious. And I have yet to see a drugfag come up with a good counter argument.

>assumes that foreign chemicals makes the mindstate more coherent and objective
>assumes that the pursuit of objective discussion of music lies in a non-sober state
>doesn't pursue objectivity because of 16 year old-tier solipsism
try listening to Rachmaninoff with a drugfag. he'll stare at you blankly and put on some Robert Wyatt or "the Doors".

*laughs*

cringe

Man you should really try having sex
have sex

YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL

all drugs should be completely illegal

>spending time writing all this petty shit out
crackhead tier behaviour

Attached: creamy.png (768x576, 393K)

*laughs*

Oh no not “the Doors”
Here’s a freebie for you to add to this persona, how about you don’t believe in band names either, people will be furious and you’ll get a ton of attention, hope this helps friend : )

So this is what the drugfag resorts to. How surprising.

I'm actually convinced that drugfags in the music world over the past century are almost solely responsible for the absolute state of music in the current year.

Attached: 1522329731646.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Weed has healing properties and is showing signs of becoming a cure-all, and more people are taking notice of this, and that's a good thing.

You mean how surprisingly great a lot of it is?

You seem literally psychotic, which is a shame cuz you wouldn’t take any medication for it.

And it’s not that a non-sober state is any more objective than a sober one, but people who don’t take risks with their bodies tend to be utterly convinced that their perspective is the right one. It’s not about some great spiritual truth if you don’t want it to be—it’s just a valuable way to break down some walls and learn to respect people. The rest of this post is me making fun of you, but this part is really true. Some people are BETTER people for their unsober experiences. Not everyone, but the smart ones usually are.

The real joke is how nothing would help you, you specifically, more than a good acid trip. or Maybe you could Have sex

*laughs*

lol how old are you kid

Why aren't cigarettes, alcohol, coffee illegal then?

Not an argument

And what are those things your doctor prescribes to you? Oh yeah, drugs.

Rachmaninoff is killer on psychedelics, you have no clue what you're talking about

I don't understand why people decided to start LARPing as moralist.

Attached: quality_bait.jpg (319x320, 51K)

He really doesn’t understand how drugs work. It’s cute.

Attached: 425D2464-ABCD-4CEB-9F1C-7F7E1D232B3C.jpg (512x384, 36K)

*laughs*

*laughs*

*laughs*

This shit isn't moralism, moralists would accept people who use drugs as people who have different values from them, whether they agreed with it or not. This is fascist "organic society" bullshit and OP believes people who use drugs are a hostile "other" invading his world, and since the world is like an organic body that can be made "ill" by certain elements, he wants to kill all the druggies.

>you seem literally psychotic
ok lmao

>people who don't take risks with their bodies tend to be utterly convinced that their perspective is the right one
First of all, taking drugs isn't the only way to "take risks with your body". Taking drugs doesn't make you a better or smarter person lmao. Secondly, someone who is sober has a more measured and logical perspective than someone on drugs. Not even to mention the disparity between the soberchad and the drugfag's eloquence.

>it's just a valuable way to break down some walls and learn to respect people.
Let's break the retardation of this sentence down slowly:

>valuable
not sure what's valuable about purchasing expensive drugs that have well documented detriments on the brain and body.
>break down some walls
maybe break down some neurons. not really sure what you mean here. do you mean that drugs make you "let loose"? that's fucking cringe and not to mention not an inherently good thing.
>learn to respect people
cringe.

>smart people are better for taking drugs
wtf are you talking about hahaha

>just take acid, then you'll get it
this is why drugfags are so annoying. there's no actual logic. there's just fuzzy pleasant dopamine feefees that they are addicted to.

Attached: a02631c0bac28204966f052d4d59ab7ad22fa7a3a58117ab7469c376c7980521.jpg (2317x3169, 2.08M)

>acid
>dopamine
Lol this kid doesn't even know which drugs do what. You're a meme, child.

Why are you judging people from your high horse? Not everyone has an idyllic life like you. Just because you don't like drugs, doesn't mean it's evil.

Oh fuck I knew it would be a good response but this is fantastic, i am LAFFIN

GOOD bait, thread of the day for sure

I want you to be real so bad but I know if you were you’d be a humongous incel

*laughs*

clueless ramblings by a stuck up little sperg about an experience he's never had. i can't help but imagine what would motivate you to waste your time being retarded in front of a dozen or two internet strangers. bad day? you bumped into someone and he smelled like pot? overheard some teenagers talking about their weekend? who knows. it's kinda sad bro. maybe you should eat a mushroom, might clear your head.

Hey man look I’m all up for an argument but if you’re getting literal scientific facts wrong and willfully convoluting the things I’m saying then I can’t really be bothered. Sucks you think respect is a joke, but I suppose we already knew that.

>you can't have an opinion on drugs until you've succumbed and become a drugfag yourself

cringe. also where did i say that I was only talking about acid? cocaine, weed and alcohol are all being discussed as well.

>why are you judging people from your high horse?
why do druggies feel superior and enlightened for simply taking drugs?
>Not everyone has an idyllic life like you.
Again, the drugfag resorts to childish insults because he knows he's retarded.
>Just because you don't like drugs, doesn't mean it's evil.
Drugs are evil because they ruin people's lives all over the planet. Drugs kill millions of people. But that's not even my point. My point is that drugfags have shit music taste and their opinions aren't objective or scientific.

[spoiler] Music is a scientific pursuit btw. [/spoiler]

Attached: 7ba0ca209a01def991bfc778b239ce985a904022e1a114e21e9e91fa35a45441.jpg (1966x2856, 2.24M)

I honestly don't think psychedelics would be good for this guy. He needs hydroxyzine really bad. Every day. He clearly suffers from severe anxiety and probably co-morbid depression. Could probably use some Wellbutrin.

ITT: an incel goes straight edge

Dude here’s the truth. And I can’t get more straight with you than this.

The reason I do drugs is because I don’t want to be someone like you

*laughs*

Imagine having sex

/thread

*laughs*

No u

>everyone who disagrees with me must be wrong because they do drugs and drugs make people wrong

Can someone remind me which logical fallacy that is

Objectivity is such a dead end road. Thanks for the reminder that I’m living life the right way.

*laughs*

Very based. Disassociation is key!

You said acid though. I wouldn't ever encourage anyone to do cocaine or heroin or drink alcohol. That shit sucks. I don't get pissed that people do it though, unless they get involved in my life. But the ones that don't, I'm not mad at. I wouldn't encourage people to take any drug. It's up to them to decide. Dude people have been making fun of you.

Hm you’re right. maybe I SHOULD have sex. Thanks for the advice, guys, i’m leaving the thread now.

*laughs*

sick digits my dude

It really shows how far we've fallen to see that what I'm saying is considered "weird".

Why don't you go smoke a "bowl" about it?

>clueless ramblings by a stuck up little sperg about an experience he's never had.
>you can't have an opinion on drugs until you've succumbed and become a drugfag yourself
this "argument" keeps coming up. so fucking cringe. i'm not interested in your drugs.

>i can't help but imagine what would motivate you to waste your time being retarded in front of a dozen or two internet strangers.
The rape of music by drugfags over the past century. Drugfags must pay for the halt and reversal of musical progress in the past and present. And drugfags must be removed entirely from the future of music if there is to be any hope.

>maybe you should eat a mushroom
No thanks, druggie.

>you're getting literal scientific facts wrong
Oh boy, here we go with the "drugs are actually good for people" sermon. That's not a scientific fact. Drugs kill millions every year.

I thought druggies were supposed to be open-minded. Why aren't you "vibing" with my point of view?

I thought druggies were supposed to be open-minded. Why aren't you "vibing" with my point of view?

Attached: 6fe79e75d1af9f22c34ad4655e44869f64cb1de6f0be32d77a1c5ac412bcfc76.jpg (2366x3432, 2.19M)

You're neurotic and you need anti-anxiety medication to be normal.

You’re such a good troll, I’m genuinely impressed. I thought the art of infuriation was dead yet here we are

This has been a simply fascinating thread honestly.

>if you don't take drugs, you're a Nazi
liberals always try to sound smart by using lots of words to say stupid things

Attached: 1522356628604.jpg (645x729, 32K)

Truly watching a master at work. Ps turn off yr trip you ultradouche

No thanks!

Statist scum up ITT

Take a chill pill, boys

Attached: 1425924430217.png (803x688, 319K)

Damn! Those digits.

My god, look at what you are saying. You clearly hold the view that people who use drugs are a hostile "other" invading a utopian or semi-utopian view you have for society and that they have to be removed. This is clearly fascist ideology. Where did you get these crazy ideas?

*laughs*

/pol/ obviously

>the drug-addled oaf tells the sober man that he's abnormal
poetic

Fucking cringe. It seems I have overcome a druggie and a homosexual tripfaggot (kys faggot, srsly) tonight. I will be rewarded in eternity.

Why don't you go "free-bleed" somewhere else? Why is having an opinion on a group of people is inherently bad? Aren't you the fascist for trying to tell me that what I'm thinking is bad?

/pol/ is the king of boards.

Anyways, good night drugfags. I'll say a few Hail Mary's for you tonight (pic related). Stop making and listening to music, you're all a horrible cancer that lowers the worth of everything around you.

Attached: 1556180275098.jpg (361x500, 65K)

Yeah, you have a good one now.

Attached: bye.jpg (255x255, 14K)

Dude weed lmao

have sex bro

Drugs are undeniably intertwined with the human experience, just like religion or hate. You being "above" it means nothing.

Yeah my grandad cured his lung cancer from smoking weed

I don't even do drugs and your a faggot.
Good night

why would you argue when you're not even open to being swayed by any opinion.
It's not logical, it's emotional.