Advice for a musician with vocally far right views who wants to make it in music?

Attached: 1551502166218.jpg (945x2048, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SWVvl_wpHng
youtube.com/watch?v=69obN625Fjs
youtu.be/bLvbp5fvLyo
youtube.com/watch?v=b80Jw8MuZxo
soundcloud.com/b-rad-94/nyt-demo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Make Country

stop having dumb views

this

ok but any real advice? the music industry clearly isn't down with any views

Dont use Twitter or Reddit

*outside of towing the line for the left

youtu.be/SWVvl_wpHng

spbp

youtube.com/watch?v=69obN625Fjs

just be quiet about them you dumb fucking asshole

youtu.be/bLvbp5fvLyo
-Hitler.

na i don't wanna, fuck the world

What’s her name again
Holy fuck I am fapping

Post a clyp

i asked for advice, not songs

What specific view would you find unacceptable in your position?

that's /ourgirl/ Brittany Venti of course

be quiet and then once you get really famous talk about (((them)))

guys being quiet is how they take your soul. it's too late to just ride it out.
i wouldn't find any of my own views unacceptable obviously

I told you
Make Country

My advice is to transcend above labels. Acknowledge the power of art...
In Plato's Republic, he proposed to ban artists from the city because of how much influence they held.

It is only due to the inability to visualize the new modes of art and culture that would in-fact... be the savior of Aryan/Olympian forms of art.

-Hiler.

Do you know what kind of Wagnerian spirit it would take to facilitate the new modes of art and culture for the European/White future?

It is up to us to take what is crude and debased and to transcend it into a marvelous existence.

-Yours,
Hitler.

youtube.com/watch?v=b80Jw8MuZxo

Be the example the world needs.
-Hitler.

Give up.

Just go for it. Far-right is the new counter-culture. This track has interesting things to say about the New York Times. :)

soundcloud.com/b-rad-94/nyt-demo

>Far-right is the new counter-culture
Forced meme

I like very much the sound of this. Thank you very much, Hitler, my friend.
hey wtf bro that's not helpful!

Post a clyp you coward

Quite the contrary. It's the best advice you've received so far.

stop replying to bait

If you are not Aryan, dis-believe what I say.

~From the White Light,
Hitler.

Not him, but it's literally the opposite of that. Regardless of opinions, you're brain dead if you can't comprehend that left-wing politics are the mainstream of the political discourse in America and most western countries, and far-right thought is the counter culture.

i'd post music in a different context
yeah ok well that's not gonna happen bubba

I'm not Aryan but my 23andme said 99.7% European

it's not bait, i have 1000 monthly listeners on spotify and over 100,000 listens. I'm just wondering if touring and record labels is simply not an option

i want to stick my face in between those fat, repulsive, amerimutt genetic abomination bappers
i want to make it in music not out of passion, but so maybe, MAYBE brittany will notice me
i want to inject my trash british convict genes into the garbage dump that is her genetic makeup and create the antichrist

You dont belong in our tribe

>our tribe
I'm not in your tribe, faggot

You're right, you aren't. Go troll some liberals online, but you can't come out and have fun with us.

This but unironically. If you're not wholesome fuck of incel

I can, I just can't be open about my views. Which makes it ultimately not worth the trouble.

>If you're not wholesome fuck of incel
What? I'm traditional. Doesn't get more wholesome than that.

Everyone can tell by looking at you, you aren't fooling anyone

I'm not trying to fool anyone. I genuinely don't enjoy liberals or the things they say.

Then why do you want to go to bars and venues with them?

I don't, I'd prefer to take a different route entirely. Let's be real, they hate me, but I hate them too.

You know some people can still be gay even if they are Republican and were raised in the deep south. People are more complex then how /pol/ likes to frame things, it's why you are outcast from our society.

Your music probably sucks.

>it's why you are outcast from our society.
You may feel that way, but we're everywhere. I simply have a particular view of how society should function. Homosexuality is a deviant behavior and shouldn't be appreciated in any context. Nobody has to take dicks in the ass. It's poor form for a society to suggest otherwise. And those who do should be viewed as what they are: deviant from what's good, and degenerate. Jah feel mah bruddah?

You can you're just being a pussy

Are you on the spectrum?

I try not to really have liberal friends anyway. I still obviously have to deal with them in my life and family, and I don't hide my views from people.
No just high IQ and creative mind

Appeal to mums and sing about being a strong independent women they that shit up

spbp

/thread

no u

What exactly do you think far-right means? There's so many things it could mean and clearly you are not several of them. Do you just mean that you love Jesus a lot because there's a whole music industry for you.

I do love Jesus a lot but no I want a pretty authoritarian right wing society that drastically corrects the wrongs committed by the degenerate, valueless Left.

So your basic Christian, yeah, you'll be fine buddy. Nobody cares.

Well that can be a bit problematic today. It can be a good thing for you if you just pander to far right people. They'll listen to your music to support you but you'll never get musical success or relative fame.

>your basic Christian
No, fuck the neo cons. I'm talking calling out jews, faggotry, protection for the white race, the whole nine.

just pray to god faggot

Will do, faggot, but I believe in action and not getting assraped by godless sodomites.

>just high IQ and creative mind
and a wicked sense of humor

Attached: one yike.png (3840x2160, 350K)

Again, pretty standard stuff. The issue here seems to be that you think "far" means authoritarian even though authoritarianism is on the vertical axis and when anyone talks about far they mean on the ends of the horizontal axis. Basically all democratic politicians are right-wing authoritarians.