BASED

BASED

Attached: Screenshot_20190427-234502.png (1276x1046, 966K)

Chris Brown is unironically scum who deserves the electric chair for his coonery.

gross!

Attached: 1542928284488.png (757x757, 246K)

I'm torn, I hate them both, but Chvrches never deliberately harmed anyone afaik

Why though? Did Lavren call him a "ni**er"?

The only time Lavren would ever use that word is while she's getting railed in both holes by BBC

Women btfo

Why chastise Marshmello for this? This is fucking stupid.

even fucking brandon thinks she's acting like a moron

Both are retards for different reasons, but Chris is total shit.

He's entirely in the right here. Blackballing people for mistakes they made a decade ago and already paid the consequences for is a bunch of medieval bullshit.

Muh empowered feminism

What did Lauren do? someone give me the quick rundown.

They went on social media and told Marshmello he's a he-man woman hater because he worked with Chris Brown and Tyga on a single.

Shut it fatboy.

I am black but still wonder why black men are so prone to violence

i'm not brandon faggot youre on his dick hard

/pol/ having a little mini civil war over this, very entertaining.

Why should /pol/ care

Are you fucking kidding me?

>n-no u! i swear i'm not him!
whatever faggot. kys btw.

you're an idiot

>a decade ago

>On June 14, 2012, Drake and his entourage were involved in a scuffle with Brown at a nightclub called WIP in the SoHo neighborhood of New York City. About eight people were injured during the brawl,[169] including San Antonio Spurs star Tony Parker, who had to have surgery to remove a piece of glass from his eye.[170] Drake was not arrested. Brown's attorney alleged Drake was the instigator.[171]

>In January 2013, Brown was involved in an altercation with Frank Ocean over a parking space, outside a recording studio in West Hollywood. Police officers in Los Angeles said that Brown was under investigation, describing the incident as "battery" due to Brown allegedly punching Ocean.[172] Although Ocean alleged that Brown had threatened to shoot him, he said he would not press charges.[173]

>In July 2013, Brown's probation was revoked after he was involved in an alleged hit-and-run in Los Angeles. He was released from court and was scheduled to reappear in August 2013, to learn whether or not he would serve time in prison.[174] The charges would later be dropped, but Brown would have 1,000 additional hours of community service added to his probation terms.[175]

>In October 2013, Brown was arrested for felony assault in Washington, D.C., after refusing to take a picture with two men.[176] The charge was reduced to a misdemeanor.[175] Brown spent 36 hours in a Washington jail and was taken to court in shackles. He was released and ordered to report to his California probation officer within 48 hours. The probation officer prepared a report for the Los Angeles judge, who could have ordered him to complete as many as four years in prison for the beating of Rihanna if found to be in violation of his probation.[177]

Yeah she is a self righteous cunt, but he is a violent thug who apparently didn't learn anything about managing his temper.

>On October 30, 2013, Brown voluntarily decided to enter rehab. After Brown completed his 90 days, the judge ordered him to remain a resident at the Malibu treatment facility until a hearing on April 23, 2014. The deal was if Brown left rehab, he would go directly to jail. On March 14, 2014, Brown was kicked out of the rehab facility and sent to Northern Neck Regional Jail[178] for violating internal rules. He was expected to be released on April 23, 2014,[179] but a judge denied his release request from custody either on bail or his own recognizance.[180] At his May 9, 2014 court date, Brown was ordered to serve 131 days in jail for his probation violation. He was sentenced to serve 365 days in custody; however, he was given credit for the 234 days he has already spent in rehab and jail.[181] He was given early release from jail just after midnight on June 2, 2014, because of jail overcrowding calculations that count one day in custody as two days.[182]

>The leadership of the Iglesia ni Cristo, a Philippine-based religious sect, filed a fraud complaint against Brown for not appearing at a New Year's Eve show held at the Iglesia ni Cristo-owned Philippine Arena on December 31, 2014.[183] The Iglesia ni Cristo's chief legal advisor, Glicerio Santos IV, acting on behalf of their Maligaya Development Corporation, who manages the Philippine Arena, requested assistance from Justice Secretary Leila De Lima on prosecuting the case. De Lima confirmed that she issued a Lookout Bulletin Order against Brown, meaning that he would have to confront and disprove the allegations of fraud in order to acquire an Emigration Clearance Certificate which would allow him to leave the country.[184] In late afternoon of July 24, 2015, he was permitted to leave the Philippines.[185]

>In the early hours of August 30, 2016, a woman called the police to report that Brown had threatened her with a gun inside his house.[186] Police were called, but Brown denied them entry without a warrant.[187] When they returned with one, Brown refused them entry and began what news sources referred to as a "standoff" with the LAPD, including the robbery-homicide division and SWAT team. During this time, Brown was seen posting videos on Instagram, in which he rails against the police and the media coverage of the activity at his house. He denounced media reports that he was "barricaded" inside his house, complained about the helicopters flying overhead, and called the police "idiots" and "the worst gang in the world." He said that he was innocent and "What I do care about is you are defacing [sic] my name and my character and integrity".[188] Brown was arrested and later released from jail on $250,000 bail.[189] On September 1, 2016, Brown's lawyer, Mark Geragos, stated that there was no standoff and that, with regard to the LAPD search, "nothing was found to corroborate her statement."[190]

>After a Florida show on July 5, 2018, Brown was arrested on a charge of felony battery. He was taken to the Palm Beach jail, and released on a bail of $2,000.[191]

>As of 2016, due to his criminal record, Brown is banned from entering Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom.[192]

>On January 22, 2019, Brown was arrested by police in Paris after being accused of aggravated rape by a 24-year-old woman.[193][194][195] He was later released from custody with no charges.[196][197] On January 24, 2019, Brown's legal team filed a defamation lawsuit against the woman who accused him of rape at a Paris hotel.[198]

based. fuck that bitch

They rockin chris breezy

hello, reddit!

i wish she'd step on my benis that's wht i want

What about bashing someone's character that had nothing to do with anything that Chris or Tyga did? I don't even like their music, but it's such a bullshit attack.

On the contrary more white acts need to stop feeling too white guilty to call out black musicians acting like apes.

Lmao he really is a total piece of shit

Is chvrches the band of /pol/ ?

They don't need to be for the call-out to be appropriate.

drone newfag

I hate SJWs but i dont like woman beaters either.

That settles it then. What is the /pol/ theme song by chvrches, the mother we share?

Now now, sulking and intentional misreading just puts more egg on your face.

Here's my top ten chvrches songs, which ones do you think are the most/pol/ worthy? Top kek
Tether
Warning Call
Lies
Get Away
The Mother We Share
Keep You On My Side
By The Throat
Clearest Blue
We Sink
Empty Threat

Honorable Mentions: Dead Air, Science/Visions, Strong Hand, Leave A Trace, Down Side Of Me, Never Ending Circle, Recover, Gun what's your? please comment

>w-w-w-we like nigger music and behavior r-r-right fellas?

fuck you stupid american, you think you're smart, aren't you uh?!

Hi Brandon! Put ur trip on!

Lose weight

Chris Brown blows. It’s not “le soiboy numale cuck xD”-tier to think that. He’s a pretty scummy guy. I’m not even a fan of CHVRCHES or Lavren.

Imagine being so cucked you defend a known violent negro

Chris brown has a good reason

Which was? Did rihanna try to get him to join the Illuminati?

Yes

Really? That was just speculation. Are you screwing with me?

screw the INC though

He didn't pay any consequence for it though

Imagine defending a piece of shit like Chris Brown just to be contrarian.

t. Brandon