Songs for this feel?

songs for this feel?

Attached: chad.png (336x512, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kz0iYkl2XTk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2lXCa6_VH3s
youtube.com/watch?v=1Nid2FLEAMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1545241010738.jpg (640x541, 84K)

youtu.be/kz0iYkl2XTk

>before and after listening to Aphex Twin

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2lXCa6_VH3s
Cans and Brahms (Extracts from Brahms' 4th Symphony in E ...

Still would rather fuck the giraffe on the left

He has a family now

Mmmbop

>just lift bro

youtube.com/watch?v=1Nid2FLEAMQ

wtf is this picture about?

genetic determinism. no matter how much the guy on the right lifts his shoulders will always look pathetic, especially compared to people like the guy on the left with naturally broad shoulders

My dad was unironically a male model for jeans in the 90s and because of that I still get girls despite being an autistic Yea Forums user. If you're talking casual sex and tinder, it really is all about the looks. Now getting a girl to actually date long term when you have a shitty awkward personality is slightly harder but quick hookups are easy if you can tell a couple flirty jokes and look good.

>tfw wallaby shoulders
music for this feel?

Attached: Macropus_rufogriseus_rufogriseus_Bruny.jpg (1728x2592, 2.48M)

okay so whats worse or better. incel face + chad body OR chad face + incel body.

thanks, we all appreciate the flagrant braggery

chad body plus incel face, with chad body you at least feel good, everyday i feel terrible

thanks for stating what everyone already knew

I dunno I'm gonna have to disagree. A lot of girls aren't fussy with the body. If you have a good face who gives a fuck. Just go /fit/ if you're really that insecure, but good genes is good genes.

>just lift bro

Attached: leave lebeta to me.jpg (504x336, 31K)

i'm not talking about girls, i'm talking about not feeling terrible, or buying clothes being a traumatic experince because your torse is a ball with two twiggles stricked on the sides

my bad user. hope u find something that makes you feel comfortable.