No album captures the feeling of the American dream like pic related...

No album captures the feeling of the American dream like pic related, it's like a window into a better time in American history

Attached: 600x600bf.png (600x600, 746K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AjZES3_SSYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He throws himself in front of the train at the end.

*blocks your path*

Attached: 600x600bf.png (600x600, 360K)

yeah this album is really sad

more like the american dream of some autistic dude with girl problems

Yeah no, this shit is gay as fuck

I can't imagine listening to the song and coming out with that reaction

More like the underbelly of the american dream. It's about a broken man, who ends it all via train as said.

is there a source on the train sound at the end really meaning this?

I must be a brainlet. A decade I've been listening to this thing and I never drew this conclusion. No wonder the whistle is going.

Of course not. But it's an easy connection to make.

So it's gay fan-fiction that doesn't represent the artist's original intention? Noted.

bro

Attached: R-1123723-1193939769.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 102K)

I honestly think this does it better

Attached: 28D8E1D7-E247-4ED2-8F49-95C37CFD1929.jpg (320x320, 30K)

the dude in the middle isnt feeding a goat

Death of the Author, you mental midget.

yeah but come on tell me you can't picture denis popping by brian's studio circa pet sounds sessions, just got done a surf, smoked some reefer maybe took some acid and he hears this train sound on the last track and he's like "far out man is this supposed be like... the protagonist doin himself in?" and then brian would say "woah...that's heavy...i dig it" and then that would be it. but i could see it.

Attached: f936f02773b4bcd9cf2aa0c87ec57b9f.jpg (236x346, 16K)

Early Beach Boys is quintessential "American Dream". By 1966 the dream was dead and the music and lyrics of Pet Sounds reflect that.

Then pic related must be this centuries Pet Sounds.

nice

Thanks.

What is the American Dream?
I thought i was the only one who noticed that. Such a tough ending

dennis was so handsome
does anyone know how much drugs the beach boys were actually doing in the 60s/70s? they always looked cool but they looked like shit healthwise. of course brian always looked sick, but why did everyone else look so fucked up

Attached: beach-boys.jpg (1360x1236, 383K)

All of them except Al, Bruce and Mike were hooked on cocaine and booze, plus chain smoking.

makes sense, everyone was fucked up in the 70s and didn't really care, sort of like how people like bowie became unhealthily skinny and pale but no one really seemed to care
i'm sure they were on some other stuff, i know brian was messing around with heroin while isolating himself in his bedroom
no one looks awake in the don't go near the water video
youtu.be/AjZES3_SSYA

Attached: based.jpg (1600x1653, 951K)

Source?

This for people who aren't brainlets that believe in the American dream.

Attached: MI0003755583.jpg (500x500, 30K)

holy shit

Attached: skeleton-computer-meme-59d6e8b63521a.jpg (1300x1032, 160K)

absolutely awful, along with the rest of dylan's discography. Good songwriter though.

So for losers?

yeah, like the rest of american's.

What's a winner?

You decide

FOR REAL