Name me a better pleb filter

Name me a better pleb filter

Attached: royal_trux_twin_infinitives_packshot.jpg (1200x1200, 120K)

there isn't one except maybe TMR (only because it's more popular)

It was genuinely bizarre when this clicked for me

based

I feel like if you like this album, you've only shown yourself to be a scaruffi drone

what a retarded opinion

you sound insecure

Radioshit fan detected

This album is considered a joke in the patrician scene

eh, the first track has 9000 listens on spotify, the third to last has 1200. That's a pretty steep drop off for an already obscure album, and it doesn't seem like it's very listened to even by people who like it (based on the low numbers)

imagine being the retard who listens to this on Spotify

and also judges the quality of an album by its streams

what patrician scene, I wasn't aware of their only being a single elite cadre of turbo turds who listen to music.

You have to be a fucking tourist to consider this normie trash as a pleb filter. Go back to your shithole you imbecile son of a bitch.

This.

what the fuck does that even mean

>some faggot makes a thread about this album
>some italian pedo likes this slbum
>MUH NORMIE TRASH MUH IS POPULAR MUH ME BEING A TRU PATRICIAN EVERYONE ELSE IS A NORMIE XDDDDDD
This board fucking sucks

My point is that most people give up on the album before even getting to the end, and at most, there are probably only

acknowledging that pic related is the best TVU album is possibly better, or at least even.

Attached: The Velvet Underground.jpg (1000x1000, 343K)

are you saying that people who like this more than their first two are plebs, or the opposite?

...or maybe you're just retarded. Come back when you've listened to at least 1000 albums, tastelet.

Attached: 1800 ratings.png (726x837, 48K)

this album cover

Attached: Sweet_sixteen_trux.jpg (220x220, 19K)

ok, sorry for coming off rude and stuff, and yeah you're right, clearly there are at least 500 people who love the album.

I do find it unnecessary though for you to assume that I've listened to

>I do find it unnecessary though for you to assume...
This is Yea Forums, not your forum dummy. I'll shitpost as I please. And forcing yourself to listen to ~1000 normie chart albums isn't much of a case but to each his own blablabla.

I love how every song is made of multiple trains of thought. You can strip any single instrument from any song and it would still stand as a masterpiece in my book. Every little quiet, fluctuating noise feels organic and perfectly in place amongst the rest of the noise, so I'd say if you wanted to "get" Twin Infinitives you should try listening to individual elements and see how they weave between each other and build in intensity. It feels very much "full" contentwise and the sick, gritty sound only enhances it's disorienting and psychedelic effect.

3.5 at best.

Classical music before the year 1930 is the ultimate pleb filter. A reminder that there's people out there listening to garbage like that thing but they can't even get into fucking Mozart so they listen to New York School "composers" instead.