I miss when it was ok to be male on this site

I miss when it was ok to be male on this site

Attached: 1533850669300.png (482x427, 39K)

Have sex, incel!

This is a very low quality thread. It's not bait. It's not funny. Just lame *1/2

Attached: Big Poppa Meltz.jpg (373x628, 42K)

I miss times when there was no females here. On Yea Forums in general. Now everywhere you see roasties like they belong here and everyone is okay with it.
I don't mind as long as they don't say they're female, but write jn gender-neutral, neuter user-esque form.

hilarious

Stop ruining our meme

Attached: 1552940666936.gif (304x230, 946K)

*wipes tangy mayonnaise on this post*

Do you honestly think any of them are actually women? The stupidity and arguing with holes is a good act but there are no women on Yea Forums.

Hey, it must suck being oppressed just because of who you are. Right? ;)

*wipes tangy mayonnaise on this post*
(it's cross-contaminated)

but this place is the only place left where men can tell all their feelings and no woman is going to understand. We are discriminated everywhere, except for Internet - but that already changes too... and you have easy mode in every field, and yet every single whore of you complain, because you think having period is bad. you use such big nonsense words like "oppression", just to feel like victim and be in yet more comfortable place, because you're egoistic sociopaths. if world was run entirely by women, you would die due to breathing CO2 because of your artificial consumerist 'needs'.
but yeah keep saying you're oppressed with ironic smile on your face all day, because it's important that women finally get their "equal" rights. just about time

You know when it’s women because women aren’t funny, unique, or clever. They’re pack animals and that doesn’t translate well to 4channel

have sex

ok I did now what

i wish machismo was a real problem and not something white girls decided to grossly exaggerate because holy fuck, am i tired of hearing about people's petty inadequacy issues on Yea Forums.org

*sticks some tangy mayonnaise up your pussy*

Sir, this is Walgreens.

>They're pack animals
Explain all the threads where free-minded male Yea Forumstants who don't need no validation complain that Fantano shouldn't have given The Ooz/Narkopop/etc the rating that he did, or that P4K was wrong to shit on Tool/The Mars Volta/etc.

have sex

‘Cause women aren’t good for anything but their holes?!? Is that what you’re saying BIGOOoOTtTtT??!!!!

I have sex

i don't do that
imma run 4 mayor

There are no females on this site but there are too many trannies and white knights.