Whoa!

Whoa!

Attached: 1523204400969.jpg (1315x1391, 1017K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sl8NIq5PEn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

billy corgan is based and pretends to be retarded for lulz

Based Corgan is redpilled on lizard people

is he talking about d'arcy?

Maybe?

Attached: darcyoldandnew.jpg (634x462, 103K)

There are some people who have no loyalty to any of their identities and shed their skin like the serpent

I think billy corgan is a shapeshifter

Attached: 111815-moby-lead.jpg (684x821, 103K)

Shapeshifters are real. Just go and tell me that this thing is human

Attached: tenor.gif (570x640, 2.09M)

Are Billy Corgan and Tom DeLonge friends? They'd probably get along well

Attached: blink-182-10.jpg (469x639, 83K)

Checked.

Attached: Core.jpg (1011x674, 37K)

he had sex with a trap. he got mad when he found out it was a trap. and now he keeps telling this story to make a headline to forever embarrass the trap as revenge.

Attached: cillyborgans.png (899x589, 1.1M)

it was Spaceboy

Billy is very eloquent and has no trouble explaining abstract or intellectual concepts. He can quite easily explain his shapeshifters, he just chooses not to, because that means that someone will commit him suicide.

He saw a jew?

This. It's a coping mechanism like people who claim to have been abducted and probed by aliens when they were really just diddled by an uncle

Attached: fiddleabout.png (758x505, 374K)

she was always ugly. she looked ok in some pics because of caked on makeup and smart use of camera angles kinda like 90% of instathots

d'arcy was not ugly she was beautiful outside and inside
youtube.com/watch?v=sl8NIq5PEn0

That's not so hard to explain.

bump

corgan never fucked Devi Ever.

based

p sure it was a different tranny, corgan got mad cuz apparently the tranny told everyone they courted billy

>wow i'm finally gonna listen to a pumpkins record that isnt siamese dream
>remember bald corgan is a prick
nevermind
and then devi got turbo mad about it on twitter and corgan said they were ugly like a pig disgusting it was hilarious

Attached: 1553338845193.jpg (476x476, 16K)

i thought devi got mad cuz apparently she made him a pedal and corgan never payed

corgan wasnt gonna pay, he actually endorsed it and they were gonna keep all the cash from the sales, it was actually a pretty big hit back in the day too
funniest part is they didn't know how to make such a difficult pedal so in the end they had to hire another engineer to make it for them, a fact that billy brought up when they chimped out on him for having told the tranny story on an interview

lol i suppose, i haven't looked deep into it, i just heard a few things about it, honestly tho i'm kinda skeptical on any facts billy brings up since he's mad into conspiracies

Was it a pink haired Italian man?

>meet someone weird who spooks you out
>assume they must be a lizard/alien/monster
>instead of one of the 10 million reasonable explanations

/x/ logic for you

Does he still own that shitty wrestling company?

Was it Stephen Malkmus?