Why do zoomers hate U2? They're awesome

Why do zoomers hate U2? They're awesome

Attached: Bono-hat-glasses.jpg (712x884, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SNX95XM_v7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1532820364513.png (250x202, 8K)

They hate what they can't understand. The very image of Bono enrages them to no end

U2 is the accepted abbreviation for Virtue Signalling.

They only have 7 amazing albums. The rest is mediocre trash.

That's really good for a band, most good bands with a long discography only have like 1-5 great albums

>not having every single album being a perfect 10 like Weezer

Boy is alright
War to Achtung Baby is really good

No they suck ass

>overpublicized generic crap their parents won't shut up about and they contanstly hear in public and commercials
>they decided to put an album on everyone's iPhones for no goddamn reason at all

New Year's Day is a good song

literally only boomers like u2

uno
dos
tres
catorce
YEAH
HELLO HELLO

basically this. you can't expect them to be interested to explore their best material when that's all they know of them.

99% of people my age don't think highly of them but my parents got me into achtung baby when I was a kid and it's actually a cool album

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

U2 were cool when they were punk, Rattle and Hum was their last good work.

youtube.com/watch?v=SNX95XM_v7I

i found that U2 is being shilled here and that means they are working in a new album.

this

there are no actual u2 fans here

bono interns please

i'm not bono intern but i only liked the early 80's song. I will follow was good too or Out of Control.

They were good until the late 90s

sage
fuck boner and his middling soft rock about africa or whatever slathered in slick effects

>"only" 7

>U2? more like UPOO haha! Just playin kid, i just prefer real music like queen and ACDC

Attached: 15562345373071s.jpg (169x138, 11K)

>>they decided to put an album on everyone's iPhones for no goddamn reason at all
yep - that cunt of a thing playing in my car every time I lost my podcast stream made me switch to android

mullet era U2