He's been attacked

He's been attacked

Attached: IMG_20190425_174549.jpg (1080x1339, 299K)

Do
Not
Give
A
Fuck

>lol please just watch full video please im sorry for being white im so fucking sorry please don't hurt me im so sorry please forgive me for existing im so fuckin

wow great thread, mr. phoneposter who's following the dude on twitter and has a twitter account he uses to begin with.

>no matter how hard white libs try to befriend bl*ck people, they will hate them regardless
poetry

Attached: F624BA47-112D-4693-985B-3C145225E125.jpg (813x535, 70K)

Not OP but what's wrong with having a twitter account?

Why do black people write like they talk? Deliberately avoiding using the word "is"

Go easy on them bro you know they're not smart enough to communicate properly.

>Memetano unironically has a gay Tumblr art profile pic

Attached: rapeyburger.jpg (500x375, 29K)

YAAAS drag him king. We stan anthony

Had a black guy (gay actor so...ya know) unfriend me when I said we (Democrats) are gonna hand Trump the election

Attached: 44BE0BAC-E260-42D4-9F9B-8D212357E509.jpg (630x630, 33K)

who are you quoting

I mean his wife is black, they look pretty happy

Attached: 100682024967.png (637x358, 382K)

It’s a boomer/pol thing, don’t worry about it

>please watch the video
>please add .003 cents to my YouTube bucks.
Everything he does is for money. It's so fucking obvious.

I think he's just a dumb-fuck red pill cuck

how dare he say something bad about a black man

are you retarded, do you think everyone who has ever insulted you was non-white?

Honestly I hate Fagtano to the core but he's based this time. Stupid no attention span bulbasaur

can’t decipher what point you’re attempting to make

her hair suggests she is a coon who only has white friends

I hope you guys get murder. Unironically, you pain will make me laugh.

lmao

i was only joking :(

reported

Himself. He's projecting.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUT I'M BEING GOOD TO BLACK PEOPLE AND WOMEN HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPENING

Attached: 1540282994096.jpg (750x841, 125K)

It's entirely his fault for clickbaiting
Nobody wants to watch his stupid let's argue videos anyways

Attached: th_5.jpg (474x226, 20K)

>you pain will make me laugh
Nice typo you retarded fucking faggot.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUT I'M AN ALLY!!! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: 1549666050256.png (675x808, 30K)

>two people of different races disagree about an album
>they have to vehemently hate each other
This is what /pol/ does to your perception

you think anyone from a certain outgroup who insults you means that everyone from said outgroup hates you, or even worse, gives justification to be racist towards. Therefore, by contrapositive, if they do not insult you, they have to be white.

GRRRRRRRRR!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO WATCH THE VIDEO IM NICE BLACK PEOPLE ARE NICE AND THEIR MUSIC IS GOOD TOO!!!!! (AND THAT'S OK!)!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: 1551493928937.jpg (720x856, 58K)

she's super cute

there's licherally no point arguing with them.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! LET ME WIN!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1545494455286.jpg (720x960, 101K)

a shit load of young idpol pozzed blacks think white people critiquing black music is problematic. anti white tweets get tens of thousands of retweets daily. keep your head in the sand though

who the fuck cares, stop reacting and get off their string. their reactions to "whites" are them (still) being controlled, and your reactions to them are you being controlled. get an independent mood, get bored of this silly shit already and separate yourself.

>LET'S ARGUE

Attached: what a clon.jpg (300x316, 19K)

you can find any reaction to anything on the internet, dumbass. By that extension Yea Forums is far worse given that its userbase far exceeds the couple thousand likes of some anti-white tweet, and holds more extreme views.

People don't like being patronized and take unconditional support outside of family as a sign of weakness/dependency.

this and based

>I'm so sorry i had a meme channel please don't cancel me i'll say whatever you want
absolutely kekd

Ya seething

you're the flip side of the same coin. you're insanely delusional and cucked if you think blacks like white libs 1/4 as much as you love them

I don’t love or hate anyone on the basis of there skin

In that case if Yea Forums was full of black people then the board would improve drastically.

What if you're team natural and have zero friends of any race?

Someone who cannot form a simple sentence is not entitled to an opinion on anything.

>even more rap threads
yeah, totally a lot better. Yea Forums was good 5 years ago before blacks and women learned about Yea Forums and the majority of the threads were about classical, indie, metal, and charts

But is this something you said IRL or on Facebook...

>zero friends
unlikely, black girls are the most normie demographic

>nigger thinks he looks better than fagtano
the irony

fb friends don’t hang out irl silly

This is like those people who blame women for ruining nerd culture when nerd culture was inherently onions and based around owning things from the start.

white american liberals basically worship blacks

it’s exactly like that man! yes!

>he thinks Mr. Melonin is white

The only whites people are the kind from European stock with light features - Melons skin is not even that white, it's like olive . He doesn't even have a white persons face.

I'm so tired of the white race taking the fall for people like the parkland shooter or dumb Jewish looking rappers or something

I should care why the fuck?

The black people on Yea Forums are basically Myke C-Town/dereckvon types. Don't blame the actions of white zoomers on them.

1 article really changes a man

i don’t know who they are but i think the blacks on Yea Forums are middle class identity issue having suburbanite kind who have all white friends

>go to comicon one year
>mood of the place is great
>panels are great
>boxes of used comics half off cover price as far as the eye can see
>go next year, the year twilight came(ie the great normie woman invasion)
>mood is weird (Johnny Depp wanted to walk the floor but had to be excorted cuz of fan hysteria, guy stabbed another guy with pen in hall H)
>panels suck and lines are even more obscene
>no more cheap used comics
But women did ruin geek culture, user

You’re talking to a brick wall. These people are unable to consider the fact that different demographics effect spaces in any way other than being beneficial. Worms in their brains

Hobbies with a culture surrounding them are inherently normie and are going to be "taken over" sooner or later.

Next you're gonna ask what's wrong with going on r*ddit?

>subtweeting on Yea Forums
lol

Why are there gamer gurrrrrls but no vexillology gurrrls? It's because one rewards status seeking far more than the other.

>the state of normie Yea Forums

RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR NOW!

Fucking retard people know that the title is a topic for the lets argue and not his opinion.
If you didnt then you are braindead

calm down there julio

his titles are bait

This might be the most disgusting thead I've seen on this board. Fuck off back to /pol/ idiots.

N-no you shut up faggot

i said i was only joking :(

You are like an innocent little baby if you think that’s the worst you ever seen

got any more? i want to fap to ehr.