Whatever happened to this dude?

Whatever happened to this dude?

Attached: e5611e94271d53e493fd3e3a945a2670.jpg (640x960, 120K)

heroin and a lack of talent

who? yet another generic white dude i can't be bothered to pretend to recognize on the internet?

is he still boffing skye or did she drop his track mark-riddled ass?

>implying sky was any less degenerate or overhyped

Diiv have done tours supporting deafheaven recently and played new material. Bit hit or miss from what I’ve heard but I’ll wait to judge by what they release because diiv sound much better on record then live.

Why would any self-respecting man dress like that? Is it supposed to be ironic?

I hate seeing scrawny dudes with good frames, what a waste. You can tell he has an awful ass too by how he's rolling his left foot while standing prone. You won't see that on people with basic physical health. He's gonna die young and in pain.

Below the waist he looks like an 85 year old man, and above he looks like a Cobain wannabe

(((mac demarco))) has a lot to answer for

can this bum not afford mirrors?

Hi OP, I am still on this board

Hi Mr. Nobody, I am still unconcerned.

why do you spend your money on drugs instead of a personal trainer and a nutritionist?

a shirt and shorts are bad?

Light beige shorts over the knees, black shirt over striped purple shirt black socks and dark brown shoes. Oh, and those awful yellow wrist accessories, tacky hat and Kurt Cobain w/ AIDS hair.

Holding a maroon backpack while rolling your left foot.

same reason we go to disneyland instead of doing tax returns

Because you're emotionally stunted? You're below the average human being in an intellectual capacity?

He almost certainly toted around his needle kit in that bag

Why are you perpetually attempting to escape reality?

Why are you so incapable of facing reality? How come other human adults can do so but you need chemical assistance?

shake my head atta post like this mmmmhhmmm

Is that shaking involuntary due to nervous system damage caused by drug abuse?

More importantly, whatever happened to Devin?

Attached: 5A47BEA2-FE0F-4341-A2AF-8F91C933E7B0.jpg (300x300, 10K)

Overdose presumably.

sculpting reality bro. it doesnt have to be a sterile wasteland drugs take the edge off

no, its my crying at witnessing man's inhumanity to man in your posts.
change your life.

>sculpting reality bro

It's sculpting if you wield the tools and you manipulate their impact and effect. You do not do so with drugs.

You made the conscious decision. Life does not have inherent value; life has the potential for value. It is your responsibility to realize that potential. If you fail to do so, then don't expect me to shed a tear.

Everyone you know who died and you felt immense pain and torment? I didn't give a fuck. Nor would I when you die. You're nothing. Humanity! Humanity! Stop spending on the drugs and give it to help the poor and needy, you selfish bitch.

Why does your reality need to be "sculpted"? Your perceptions are distorted and left incapable of presenting to truth unto you about your surroundings. You hinder your perceptions to make it convenient, not beneficial.

You seek convenience and easiness in life at the detriment to the factual nature of reality. How sad. Real men, and there's a lot of them (you will not be one) can face reality, and overcome it without drugs, and then afterwards reward themselves with drugs. You lazy basic nobody, take drugs and continue looking like a malnourished Michael Cera.

Would be cool if he wasn’t like 35

I kinda like his baggy aesthetic

Attached: 060F1E00-E420-4B8A-90E6-87405823D5D0.jpg (500x704, 54K)

that’s a cool pic actually

of course life has inherent value, simply by the fact that its alive, amidst the great multitude of living things and the greater multitude of the dea and non living. its value is in its brevity and singularity and nonrepeatability and its inevitable end, as well as its insignificance. life has no responsibility, to any one. Your lack of empathy makes your level of consciousness perhaps a step above a half asleep animal - which also does not know how to shed a tear. I hope you reach your potential and I don't care if you do drugs or not - but your negative lack of empathy will come around and get you. like karmic hepatitis.

Some of he’s fits are good.

Attached: zachary cole smith diiv.jpg (1865x1243, 519K)

Attached: diiv.jpg (2000x1539, 950K)

Attached: diiv 2.jpg (5616x3744, 1.88M)

So what is more important helping the poor and needy or getting a personal trainer and nutritionalist.
Im trying to get your angle and it seems like you are saying you need to prove yourself before you take recreation and self imposed freedom into account...its all a means to an end....any endevour. my body doesnt look great but i try and smile as much as i can

Attached: niech.jpg (163x309, 12K)

I have a a black sabbath tour shirt from this year and its way nicer.

False dichotomy.

lmao soi boi lookin ass

i can smell this pic btw

he looks like Justin Bieber if he was a crack baby

dude looks like a lesbian

ironic metallica hipster shirts, fuckin die cunt

How should a gentlemen dress m'lad?