What's the consensus on this thing again?

What's the consensus on this thing again?

Attached: 71+i7mtIrHL._SY679_.jpg (452x679, 24K)

It's a toy for kids

Completely btfo by the invention of the electric guitar. Only homosexuals and old people listen to acoustic.

for women, children and bugmen

Attached: 1536B3FF-5A32-42D1-A0F6-977DAFDACB05.jpg (1200x788, 258K)

SCREW YOU!!! TYLER JOSEPH IS A TALENTED MUSICIAN AND TWENTY ONE PILOTS IS A GOOD BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It won't help you get laid.

Neither will guitar, unless you're the sort of narcissistic douchebag who gets laid easily anyway by other vacuous douchebags.

Uke players are real musicians! Not everyone can afford a guitar! You. Are. Valid!

Its a real instrument in my opinion, but its a pretty simple one. great to get people into playing music but not the most useful instrument there is.

Apparently it fits really well with whistling, xylophones and hand clapping.

this shits on it

Attached: 06502286-E740-499D-A18D-0B43C3304947.jpg (1224x1224, 101K)

Go to a cam site like chaturbate and the front page is littered with naked girls singing and playing ukuleles

gotta be honest, cute girl uke players make my dick hard and irritate me on the same level

it's definitely on the simpler side, and is still the flagship vessel for hipster posers.

that said, it IS a real instrument with a unique and lovely tone and a few niche uses in more advanced textural composition. The people who mindlessly hate on it are just about as bad as the people who think playing three chords on a uke makes them better than other people

(the bari uke is way better though)

Get a cuatro instead

really not sure what the point is. just seems like a classical guitar with 2 less strings and a shorter scale length.

please actually learn how to play

depends on what you do with it.

Attached: Balthus.guitar-lesson-1934_jpg!Large.jpg (520x600, 73K)

/thread

being this pleb

a cuatro has a very different sound tho, not suitable for all genres like any other instrument.

Put a capo on the fifth fret of an acoustic guitar. Bam! You have a six stringed ukelele