A classic that deserves all praise

a classic that deserves all praise

get fucked hipsters

Attached: 2748008.jpg (498x497, 232K)

cucked boomers can have fun unzipping Jagger's jeans all they'd like

Every album that the Stones made between 1968 and 1972 is a 10/10. Mick Taylor was the best thing that ever happened to them and they went downhill once they fired him.

it's just so fucking boring, what's special on this? It's a boring Blues Rock without any energy, no amazing melodies, no impressive guitar riffs or guitar performances, this album excels at fucking nothing.
Like seriously, what's to love here? It's so mediocre in every possible way.

Wrong. Every album the stones made 65-68 were good. Post brian jones is gay Hard rock fag shit

This isn't even hard rock, it's too soft for hard rock.

jesus christ you are such a pleb you can't even into fucking rolling stones lmao

Brian Jones was a degenerate talentless junkie. Stop being a contrarian hipster.

I can into them, anyone can, they're just fucking boring because they have so little to offer.

>degenerate talentless junkie
Just like any other member of the Stones, lol.

Attached: DBA48364-51B1-4F53-9B4B-E67534CF479B.jpg (714x116, 18K)

Everyone in the Rolling Stones was a degenerate, don't kid yourself.
I can imagine only plebs unironically enjoying The Stones, it's the biggest dad rock there is.

they offer based rock songs without sounding too sleazy/corny with this great laid back style, while also being sexy

you prob wouldnt understand unless youve spent a good amount of time in rural america

despite all the ignorant redneck shit there is some beauty to it

It's just fun rock music you buzzkill. Not every album needs to be Pet Sounds.

How can you possibly say that a song like Bitch is mediocre?

>you prob wouldnt understand unless youve spent a good amount of time in rural america
These cunts are even Americans!
I can't imagine anyone finding The Stones sexy, they are ugly and sound sleazy as fuck, Mick's vocals are atrocious.
There are far better albums for simple mindless rockery, give me The Doors, The Who, or The Stooges, all of them are far more interesting than this snooze-fest.

>just turn your brain off!

the who is great too but the stooges are totally different style

>These cunts are even Americans!
i think you mean AREN'T but anyway they always tried very hard to sound like they are

This. Aftermath is GOAT

I do like Paint It Black, it has that dark atmosphere, I would love The Stones if they had this dark sound, It would fit their laid-back sound a lot. I hate how up-beat their sound is.

Agreed. Sway is stellar and it has their best ballads. That rumbling slide on Sister Morphine gives me chills

Can't you hear me knocking is the best song on that.

i can't imagine enjoying this and not being a boomer.

>LET'S DO SOME LIVING
>AFTER WE DIEEEEEE

Attached: 29e.jpg (610x345, 29K)

>Dead Flowers
>Sister Morphine
Two of the best tracks the Stones ever put out.

get zipped, faggots

Attached: d7e1733e11cd2bba7ffe6bccad8d372bdc71f9fe_hq.jpg (624x1014, 202K)

This and if you can’t into that song you need help

Their only good album.

based

The real classic.

Attached: satanic.jpg (355x355, 51K)

you are a fucking faggot hipster if you think this is bad music. You are allowed to not like it, but it is great music

huh it's the only one I skip

fag

A bit harsh, it's not a bad album, just sounds like they're worn and beat. And it is kinda hard rock but I see what you mean. I like the stones because of their youthful immature naughtiness, they sound too old.

Lmao he was a junky but he knew what made the stones good. His slide playing and harmonica chops are fab on the early records, and he brought many other unique instruments into the fold (dulcimer, marimba, sitar).

Either aftermath or decembers /outta our heads. Tons of great singles from that era as well.

Also, brian was murdered by Keith and mick. Only idiots and faggots don't know that

I laugh every time some idiot uses blues rock as an insult on this board.

WTF THIS IS JUST BLUES ROCK, WHY DO PEOPLE THINK ITS GOOD
I feel like I see this every day in at least one thread, and whoever keeps saying it is a fucking moron.

I agree, i don't think blues is popular here, so they just think of their dad listening to Eric Clapton or something.