Best mashup album of the past DECADE

Attached: artworks-000204379546-6mea7c-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zY-QxUoaMeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i’m still not quite sure what that is in his glasses reflection

I listen to this album more than the songs they’re mashing up

Larry King

It's so good bros

No other album even comes close

this album is a light in the darkness

>listening to Daft Mouth and Mullet With Butterfly Wings
>also I Can't Enter That (No Sandman)

how does he do it

Attached: Cn7s9gdWYAAJfWe.jpg (900x1200, 132K)

My first listen made me genuinely uncomfortable, but I'm starting to really get into the whole album kind of like Stockholm syndrome.

I love The End so fucking much

i still prefer feed the animals.

So wrong it's embarrassing. Pic related shits all over all of Neil's mashup albums and will be remembered as a seminal pluderphonics album like SILY or Endtroducing.

Attached: All Day - Album Cover.jpg (4272x4272, 1.43M)

you're the embarrassment

Attached: learn.png (572x1500, 358K)

who the hell ever called person pitch plunderphonics

Yeah totally man, based on how often those top 4 albums are discussed, history will definitely agree with you and your narrow view of what constitutes "real" plunderphonics

New album when? And what should it be called?

Mouth Impeach Donald Trump

nah it's just willfully ignorant cunts like you. people who bother to educate themselves regarding the history of plunderphonics just know better

Neil I know you read this shit

Name it after your kid

You should also listen to some shit he made outside the Mouth albums, like his Prince Ali remix and the Home Improvement remix he made before Annoyed Grunt (which I think is better).

Honestly, I'm sure you're right about the history of it, but I'm saying that like it or not, the internet has caused the term "plunderphonics" to take on a new meaning that encompasses mashups, sample-focused pop music like person pitch, AND more compositionally-intensive stuff like negativland.
Because albums like SILY (which irl people have described to me as plunderphonics) and mouth moods are so much easier listening than something like escape from noise, I think it's natural that the "willfully ignorant cunts" will gravitate towards using the term to refer more to the former than the latter.

There Will Be Vengablood.
youtube.com/watch?v=zY-QxUoaMeM