Getting Bored of DG

Over the span of four years ive listened to the entire death grips discography over and over again. I just cant seem to find any artists who match their vibe. Share your recs

Attached: duc.jpg (640x640, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ivjVXO7-iO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cant find any artists who match their vibe
thats a good thing

listen to steroids again then go listen to prodigy

There aren't any.
People will rec you stuff like Techno Animal and Dalek and Rubberroom and they will be wrong.

theres something about dg's music that seriously motivates me and thats the "vibe" im talking about

I know exactly what you mean and I still can't think of anything.
You might like Naked City, as it tries to be as extreme as possible in as many ways as possible, but beyond that I don't really know what to recommend.

ho99o9

I find Prodigy and Skrillex motivating but dunno if thats your cup of tea. Maybe punk rock?

In term of just being super raw and visceral ZA GEROGERIGAYGAYGAY are up their with Eath' 'rips

While I admire DG's endeavors into more unfamiliar genres, I tend to enjoy their more electronic albums(eg. Bottomless Pit, Steroids, etc.)

Machine Girl

^^^

this, also breakcore as a genre sounds like what you're after if motivation is the vibe you're chasing

youtu.be/ivjVXO7-iO0

Hit yourself on the head with a hammer and try to forget their whole discography. Then listen to it all over again. Then repeat.

Igorrr maybe?
They were sort of popular on here for a time.

show me the body

Congrats on growing up

Only listen to them near an upcoming concert or new album and they usually take a lot of influence from 60s heavy rock, punk and 90s fast bpm electronic genres

Moodie Black

you might wanna try machine girl. failing that, idk, melt yourself down?

Definitely Elliott Smith

Atari Teenage Riot, Deli Girls, Drumcorps, JPEGMAFIA