YNW Melly to face the death penalty

>Jamell Demons, also known as rapper YNW Melly, was arrested in February and charged with first-degree murder in the 2018 deaths of two friends. Prosecutors believe they can show "beyond a reasonable doubt" that Demons committed the murders for financial gain.

>The State of Florida plans to seek the death penalty against rapper YNW Melly, TMZ reports and Pitchfork can confirm. In an interview with Billboard, one of Melly’s lawyers, Jason Roger Williams, said that the prosecution has “indicated... since the beginning of this case” that it would pursue the death penalty. In addition, Williams said the prosecution will present evidence at a discovery hearing this week. (Broward County records, viewed by Pitchfork, show that there is a hearing in the case scheduled for this Thursday, April 25.) Pitchfork has reached out to YNW Melly’s lawyers for comment and more information.

Thoughts?

Attached: D4xP5cYXkAI1kzL.jpg (1200x776, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj21jwSEhEE
youtube.com/watch?v=iFv6BXjnKRU
youtube.com/watch?v=oZPC5b2z2Ag
youtube.com/watch?v=3vb0X3GCY0s
youtube.com/watch?v=ejbaz7e2BSg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCiWBDTJA70
youtube.com/watch?v=fEbz4IZWo9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj21jwSEhEE

good.

He didn't do anything, he was an aspiring rapper and the white government and police force framed him. I'm fucking done with this white world.

are we supposed to know who this is?

That's why you NEVER do anything in Florida. Get the fuck out if you can. Remember they wanted to put Jahseh in prison for 70+ years for allegedly beating his girl despite Geneva ADMITTING to being a lying hoe and wanting the charges dropped.

HE DINDU NUFFIN FICKIN AMERIKKKAN RACISTS!!!

that would be mad clout tho

The death penalty is based

cringe

Question: which woke rappers are going to come out and say he shouldn't go to jail or even be condemned but be given a chance to "reform?"

Ok but literally who
What makes this merit discussion

Imagine the amount of clout.

Giving the state the ability to murder citizens is not based.

I posted a video of him with 14,000,000+ views.

Nog gonna nig.

CLOUT MARTYR

F

Niggers shouldn't be citizens tho

Meant to link here

LITERALLY WHO

Then why does it happen to him but not the other 12084320470 talentless hacks?

theyre gonna kill him with AK47s mac 11s glocks and 9s CTFU!

Literally fucking who and I'm black. Who the fuck is this nigga...who? W H O is this guy? Who the fuck is this dude? WHO?

WHO?!

Huge clout

he did a song with Kanye

Whatever woke rapper's city he comes from.

FREE MELLY WE FUCK WIT U OUT HERE IN MARCY SON

never heard of him

bye nigger

Attached: IYozChO.png (494x506, 561K)

Why...
youtube.com/watch?v=iFv6BXjnKRU
Thats it, rap is garbage and america needs a new genre.

As racis as this is, if you believe in rap as a genre this is the attitude people need to employ.

There are plenty of murderers who dont get a life sentence what makes him so different?

unironically this.

killing your friends and then sacrificing yourself for clout. smdh

Miami, so SGP will probably do a 40-minute long Periscope session about why he's really a good boy, complete with sporadic yelling.

>black man
>brown jury
>death penalty
>2019
Yea, good luck with that

Spoken like someone who has never been to S. FLA.

Attached: goblins.jpg (1080x1079, 168K)

youtube.com/watch?v=oZPC5b2z2Ag

it's a promotional scheme

thats cool i guess. if he did kill those dudes then fine. its the only reason i downloaded his two albums after hearing he got arrested. still gotta listen to them.

>that pic
Jesus fucking christ

not a big loss for hip hop or music in general

>x is dead
>melly is getting the chair
>kodak is going to jail for 30+ years for rape

WTF is going on with Florida rappers?

youtube.com/watch?v=3vb0X3GCY0s

Attached: Clout.jpg (320x157, 10K)

Two stupid niggers murdered and another facing death penalty. Not a big loss for music - or humanity!

Is it just me or is that a black guy

i can already picture your corny ass lmao, pathetic to say the least

Only faggots and ladyboys use it.

Free my dude fuck the white supremacists bringing him down

broooo this looks like a Yea Forums meetup lmfao

Your dad still around?

he's that guy with the kanye collab

Attached: 1456714075351.gif (330x270, 2M)

Respek
Fuck yall white boys fr RIP X FREE MELLY

RIP x

well he killed two people so...

Jahseh was essentially a clout martyr.

Everyone is claiming this was a random robbery, but it's clear what was actually happening: his killers were driven to take his life solely for the sake of clout. They wanted infamy of their own and found it in gunning down a 20-year old.

As Jah was taking his final breath, he was surrounded by kids taking video and pictures of him. Why? For clout. No one was taking his pulse, no one was calling 911, everyone was standing around with their phones out as his body was clinging to life.

The moral lesson of Jahseh's life story should be a cautionary tale of the horrors of social media and how it's fucked our society beyond belief.

RIP Jah. See you in Heaven...

Attached: xmural.png (550x562, 707K)

damn this crazy bro but I think you meant harambe

I'm serious. Jah's killing was an act of martyrdom.

Not proven.

formerly chuck

>YNW group members met online playing GTA 5 online

Seems like a somewhat talented guy but if it's true I hope he gets the penalty. Being famous doesn't save you from justice.

>See you in Heaven...

More like, see you in hell.

He brutally murdered two people

*allegedly

Murder on my mind

How tf Is your lastname fucking demons

what happened to innocent till proven guilty only for whites?

Attached: xkilledbydemoins.png (1247x344, 236K)

Them creasing up those yeezys is making me upset

So i've been reading up on it and it looks like him and his buddy killed their 2 friends and tried to stage it as a drive by, all for the image. It's not like the guy needed street cred either

This nigga demons was out of control it seems to be

My bad I didn’t realize it was still ongoing, what I do know is that he is crazy and that although it’s still innocent until proven guilty that lil niggas still locked up and awaiting trial so I can come to any conclusion I want

>Demons
Looks pretty demonic.

X's killers knew Kodak.
youtube.com/watch?v=ejbaz7e2BSg

Newsome and Boatwright also match the description given by Baal-Berith: dark-skinned, skinny, and tall.

Idk that murder was strange for sure

It was a 100% setup.

RIVA Motorsports has only one exit and it's at an intersection. X's killers most likely stalked him and texted each other to arrange the killing. X was a sitting duck.

Also, is most likely correct. Materially, they killed him for clout (the LV bag was just a ruse, plus they bragged about killing him on social media which is how they got caught). Spiritually, X had angered whatever dark entities he was working with (probably because he was going to jail and wasn't able to offer them any more sacrifices; he tried to sacrifice Ski after all) so they claimed his soul.

demons? you guys sound stupid as fuck, everyone in broward county basically knows others especially in the streets and the rap game, theyre all from the same region.

it was a setup but im pretty sure this is all from the beefs X had been in (stabbing people at the beach, etc.).

fucking demons lmfao gtfo

FREE MELLY WE FUCK WITH YOU OUT IN THE HAMPTONS NIGGA

You from Florida?

Nobody is will read this but i am gay

>demons? you guys sound stupid as fuck,

Boatwright, the scumfuck who fired the shots at X, said his hand pulled the trigger seemingly out of nowhere. He claims to have "lost control" over his hand when the shots were fired.

Considering how heavily involved X was in the dark arts, there is ZERO doubt he pissed off an angry spirit who then possessed his killers to take his life.

Also, part of me thinks this case will go forever unresolved, i.e. X's killers may all be killed in prison or some shit.

Are you 12

i hope those demons pull the trigger to your head

Are you from Florida?

never even fucking heard of him

yeah i talk to plies at the grocery shop, he wanted jalepeno but i told him picoso is better

>YWN melly

wow dude ur so cool, get the fuck off this board

>Melly was sitting in the left of the car and shot Sakchaser and Juvy on the LEFT side of their bodies but Melly and his equally dumbass accomplice decided to stage the driveby....by shooting bullet holes on the RIGHT side of the car.
he did that shit lol

Where in FL? Dade? Broward?

Pass the cellphone to tay k melly

You want so much respect.

go back to Soundcloud

Imagine "believing in rap"...

>Respek
When respect isn't enough... respek.
So much respek.

dude i said i talk to plies, Wesley chapel

So Tampa?

go back to the record store

>ywn melly
it hurts bros

Attached: a38.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

Wtf

Attached: descarga.jpg (184x184, 5K)

Yes tampa

Wow that's dumb.

>YWN get out of jail

Attached: b49333c8a63f0b6acd0f50cc8f8642db--internet-meme.jpg (236x282, 5K)

the evidence they have on him is flimsy. all they have is the bullets were on the wrong side of the car
he'll be out

This is Florida. If you're black, they lynch you regardless.

>The bright future of America

Attached: basedredpilled.jpg (157x117, 3K)

>mfw there was a time when soundcloud rappers used to look normal
What the hell happened?

Attached: sound-clowns.png (931x447, 611K)

clout

I like how Denzel is the only one who still looks like a normal dude.

So much wasted talent.

His fucking case is legit just gonna be him playing the song murder on my mind in court

I mean, that's how they got Bobby Shmurda on RICO charges.

There should be a containment thread for people arguing in this thread. This is 50x cringier than kpop and those weebs have their own threads

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCiWBDTJA70

>white girls still love murder on my mind
do they even know or care?

lol get the fuck back to your kpop thread loser

They execute less than 30 people a year on death row thanks to all the "regulations." It's basically a glorified life sentence.

I would rather not

Yeah, appeals process is a bitch.

yeah its fuckin stupid
they should just take ur ass out behind the courtroom

So why the fuck does Melly get the death penalty when NONE of Jahseh's killers will get it? What's the logic behind that bullshit?

the kpop thread is just an /r9k/ enclave that got kicked off their board years ago and have to live here now, they are a special case

the lead up to the crime and the thought process behind it matters as well as their past offenses
just because they offed your woman beating retard doesnt mean they get death most murderers dont

>virtue signalling for the death penalty

Attached: 14_Jillette_Penn[1].jpg (600x431, 29K)

what

Jah's killing was heavily planned though. No way it wasn't seriously premeditated. Plus Jah's killers all had criminal backgrounds.

i dont care

Why does Melly deserve the death penalty but not Jah's killers?

PWOVE IT!!!!

i think because the state of florida has decided to charge him with it and in the case of xtensions killers they have decided not to

But why? Give legal reasons.

cause they think they can get a conviction on melly for the death penalty easily and a death penalty conviction looks good for the prosecutor and they might get promoted

ZYVA RESPEK

with so many many rappers going to jail recently (i honestly feel like more than other generations of hip hop but i might be wrong) i cant help but to think that florida is doing this to send a message to the community that this shit isnt gonna fly anymore

or maybe im just retarded

It's south Florida culture. Everyone in that fucking region thinks they're a clout emperor to the point where they pull all sorts of dumb shit just to get the social media likes. They have zero discipline and believe clout on social media outweighs any possible consequences for their actions.

Yeah it is

>thinking we should pay for thugs to live in prison
wrong. Death penalty is good for lost causes.

Because if you kill some random dude, that's one thing. You could change.
If you kill friends, like Melly YMN or whoever did, it means you are really deranged.

Good call.

do we know why he did it in the first place?

Clout.

what does the OP mean with
>Prosecutors believe they can show "beyond a reasonable doubt" that Demons committed the murders for financial gain.

"Financial gain" is also clout, idiot. Shit's all connected.

If Melly gets the death penalty would it make him a clout martyr too?

FREE TAY K47

Lol

unfortunate, he actually had a nice voice
youtube.com/watch?v=fEbz4IZWo9s

im never seen someone so ugly, uglier than the ugliest Somalis

Yes because the state of Florida would have executed him solely for the sake of clout.

he looks so fucking retarded lmao

>djscheme is literally just a ads poster
WELCOME TO 2019

>normal dude.

Attached: denzel-curry.jpg (1080x720, 114K)

I can't believe a guy named Jamal Demons had to come up with a stage name.

Better than paying tax dollars to keep murderers and rapists alive.

Man who was in the game to get some respect, and now has a lot of respect, after brutally insanely murdering some people for some money—and respect.

niga doesnt fear deth

Attached: 1556002783445.jpg (400x225, 12K)

Has a rapper ever been executed before?

That's YBN not YNW isn't it?

Doubt he'll get the death penalty but he's almost definitely never getting out of prison.
He killed his friends because apparently they threatened his mother or something.
He killed them in HIS car and then he and his friend tried to stage it as a drive-by by shooting the side of the car. Only problem was they shot the side of the car OPPOSITE to the side the guys were shot at.
Then they drove the bodies to the hospital IN THE SAME CAR and told the doctors they had been shot in the drive by.
This nigga is fucked.

why didn't this happen to Yachty or Uzi? Fuck, 21 savage even? Maybe because they didn't do anything.

this 100%