During my punk phase in the nineties, I was really into Nirvana...

>During my punk phase in the nineties, I was really into Nirvana. My wardrobe consisted of ripped corduroy jeans and flannel shirts. One day after school, I dyed my hair blue. Mom wasn’t a fan of this decision. She took one look at me and immediately went out to the nearest drugstore to buy a $10 box of Nice’n Easy. That night, she forced me to dye my hair back to blond. The color she picked out was actually three shades lighter than my natural color… and I have never looked back!
>It wasn’t too long after this that Kurt Cobain, the singer, songwriter, and guitarist for Nirvana, committed suicide. It was a shock and I was distraught. Mom had no idea who Kurt Cobain was, and she sympathized only so much. After twenty-four hours of my crying inconsolably in my room, alone—major melodrama—Mom had to pull me out of there to go down to dinner.

Attached: wut.jpg (1600x1067, 473K)

So fucking punky it hurts

im glad she clarified who kurt cobain was

Pleb

literally who

OH WOW ITS SO HARD LIVING THE LIFE OF A RICH PERSON WHO MAKES SHITTY DECISIONS.

Sounds like she stole the story from some other girl who actually liked nirvana

trumps daughter is so hot no wonder donald wants to fuck her

So she was every other dumb teenage girl in 1994 who pretended to be oh so in love with Kurt. She had probably just got done mourning River Phoenix, the poor girl.

Circumcisions all around

Attached: 14AA08AA-618B-46DA-A96F-9C4FD8CD3243.jpg (826x516, 157K)

>"...Steve Reich who came up with a new idea called phasing, which is like windshield wipers going in and out of synch. Apparently he was caught in a traffic jam one rainy day and the rhythm of the windshield wipers caught his attention and he applied what he heard to his musical compositions. He has had a significant influence on contemporary music, and I think he’s a great example of an innovator."
>Trump wrote this in his book, Think Like a Champion: An Informal Education in Business and Life

Attached: basedtrump.jpg (789x460, 55K)

Kind of based to be honest.

How fucking out of touch can you be? I hope youre not American

>trump wrote in his book

Attached: 1555368295506.jpg (499x280, 16K)

who is curt cobain

Who is this pretty blonde girl and what's offensive about what she's saying? Anyone who grew up in the early 90s would definitely have called them a "punk" band and the music is definitely relatable to kids

Its trumps daughter

she's so fucking based

F*ck that fascist -sshole

Oh. Well she's still cute but regardless of the Donald Trump love/hate everyone should agree that Jared Kushner is dumb as fuck and this knocks her down a few pegs

MAKE MY PENIS HARD AGAIN

how fucking new are you? I hope your a senior citizen or a child