Not being funny but name a single flaw

Attached: Hounds of Love.jpg (1000x1000, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ohbythewayblog.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-ninth-wave-by-kate-bush.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kate bush's voice

This. I despise her vocals. Sorry.

Attached: 2919C72E-D339-476D-ADC4-E73DA421218A.jpg (640x360, 177K)

Fucking plebs

her entire tiddy isnt in my mouth

Attached: 3341.jpg (992x1057, 109K)

I can't actually name one

Mother Stands for Comfort. Why does this song have to exist? It completely ruins the flow of Side A which could’ve been 4 perfectly maximalist, anthemic pop songs in a row. But no, she had to add an awkward, sleepy bass-heavy song with a bland melody and embarrassing lyrics for no reason at all. This album would’ve been flawless without it.

Heathquiff it’s me katheee oh let meee into your window- ohhhh

Her voice is like Saccharine. Way too sweet and causes cancer.

the instrumentation on Running Up That Hill doesn't go hard enough to fit Kate's amazing vocals

Is she the most talented female songwriter ever?

it's one of the best songs she ever made, i am shocked that someone could think otherwise

it doesn't have any, but it's still not her best album

Attached: The Dreaming.jpg (1500x1500, 650K)

Which do we like more lads, her racist irish accent or racist australian accent?

Cloudbusting is the best song on that album.

That is quite a big flaw ngl

Title track isn't that great. Good, but not great.

Lmao, it is the best pop song ever written

based and correct

>pop song
Exactly. Pop is good at best. Not great. The prog-ish Side B almost destroys side A how shockingly good it is.

for me, it's the donkey noises

TAKE IT BACK user

Her voice doesn't stay that high for long

That’s a lame attitude to have, especially since prog and pop aren’t mutually exclusive at all. Hounds of Love is proggish m (which is a pretty abstract term anyway) in its entirety, as it features intelligent and challenging songwriting and interesting arrangements even at its poppiest. Side B is more of a suite and yes, it’s impressive and epic, but it’s also pop music and it doesn’t prevent side A from being magnificent in its own way.

The morning fog is a much worse closer than hello earth would've been. When you finish the album with hello earth it implies she dies and with the album closing with the chanting slowly fading out as she returns to the earth, it adds some real weight to the narrative of the second side. The morning fog ruins this with a breezy pop song that just says "and everyone lived happily ever after" over some cheesy synths

Don't think so chief, The Morning Fog is ecstasy.

What is this album about, anyway? I listened to it four times today and I like it a lot, but the lyrical themes confuse me.

the live version on Before the Dawn is leagues better than the studio version

read this, its long but tells you what you want to know
ohbythewayblog.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-ninth-wave-by-kate-bush.html

Waking The Witch spooks me

Not really, it’s perfect