Who the hell is this fat bitch?

and why is she always naked?

Attached: R1327_Mix_LIZZO.jpg (2400x1600, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0GMAFozFY7E
instagram.com/p/BwLJPKzAc9l/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XaCrQL_8eMY
youtu.be/dlFN-2cmpzA
sys.4channel.org/derefer?url=https://youtu.be/0GMAFozFY7E
youtube.com/watch?v=0GMAFozFY7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OOO MASSA

OOOO MASSA

OOOOO MASSA

That’s some nasty looking cottage cheese

Its in your filename you retarded fatty-chaser
fuck off

beat me to it

Man. She would actually look good if not for gross cellulite. Do all fat gals have it?

part of being fat

id fuck her, but it would be better if she lost 50-100 lbs

youtu.be/0GMAFozFY7E

she must be horny as fuk

Obesity is the patrician fetish

OOO MASSA

Imagine the smell: instagram.com/p/BwLJPKzAc9l/

No, many don't.

My type of woman

>nasty flat feet
>shitting daisies
>cottage cheese ass
well, at least her songs have good hooks! and a nice friendly smile

Attached: JUICE ME.jpg (1000x1000, 144K)

Fuccckk I have a huge boner
Thicc goddess

most of them do but it's usually photoshopped out.

The patrician fetish is genuinely loving and caring for the person you have sex with while in a monogamous, healthy relationship with them.

how fat girls often have nice faces???

literal queen

is she any good? Or is it just cuz shes a naked fat nigger?

fuck

shes got some qute peppy songs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XaCrQL_8eMY

>not posting the based new version with queens A'keria, Silky, Soju, Sonique & the other hoes
chile
youtu.be/dlFN-2cmpzA

Attached: YAAAAAAS.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

sys.4channel.org/derefer?url=https://youtu.be/0GMAFozFY7E

Attached: 1497236454705.gif (200x150, 432K)

This. After the Raphaeite age thin became pleb tier to appeal to consumerist plebs

>Raphaeite
what did xhe meant by this

should really lose weight as she gets older it's going to get harder with all that stress on her joints

It's incredible how you elitist, talentness neckbeards get so jealous. Keep hating, Lizzo is killing the game and you're gonna stay mad.

She looks like she would be super hot if she wasn't morbidly obese.

this

>the game

Attached: 1316907868710.png (201x216, 101K)

OOOO YAAAAS GURL SLAY

nothing says power to minorities and women like joint problems, diabetes, looking like a sack of mashed potatoes and dying of heart disease at 40!

I've been with several fat chicks and none of them have had cellulite. They're still fat and have disgusting rolls though.

oh baby a triple

IMAGINE

That's not a fetish.
That is considered to be normal hetero male/female relationship.

cellulite is really something that comes with age

>hetero
people are still doing this thing in 2019?! fascinating....

Attached: confused Sergeant Kirk.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Okay, well that makes sense. I'm young 20s. They'll probably all get cellulite eventually.

you just lost

based

cellulite is mostly genetic, it's about how the skin handles expanding fat cells not the fat itself

normal-sized girls can have cellulite if they're unlucky

fat gimmick aside, she's good. can actually sing unlike most women in the pop charts rn

youtube.com/watch?v=0GMAFozFY7E

>cringe but redpilled

you lost before it even began faggot kys

nah shes just a dumb nigger

Based Massa posters

Half the reason they're doing this shit is to "troll the haters" and "drink cuckservative tears" but by all means keep lavishing this mediocre musician with publicity.

yes

dirty ass, lumpy ass, hippo looking, walrus bitch.

Imagine getting worked up over booty dimples.

masssssa

Why she even bothers with the flowers at that point?

OOO MASSA

have no idea but i want her to sit on my face

Attached: 2898973707869911.png (594x376, 223K)

>DUDE SHE NEEDS TO LOSE WEIGHT
faggots she isn't on here, stop virtue signaling about health issues you fucking dorks

Beat me to it

She looks like a gross warlus anyway

holy shit so this is the power of Yea Forums

cope

NIGGA LOOK AT HER LEGS
IT'S NOT CONCERN IT'S DISGUST

Make fun of her for being fat all you want bros, she's obese. I'm shitting on the comments pretending they care about the effect on women and shit
>she's gonna make women think its okay to get diabetes!! This is NOT RIGHT She is gonna have so many health problems!!
Just cmon

co-sign

>pretending to care
you got it all wrong her being dead by 40 is a good thing

Hivemind

Attached: 35C58F82-1D0E-4A10-A4E3-0B6E9B47EBAA.jpg (450x500, 19K)

Oh ho ho ho! I seemed to walk in at an, "inappropriate time" ;), oh you want me to stay? Well if you say so my beautiful dark queen! Oh? You're moving positions are you? Oh my, your cottage cheese brapper is facing upwards like a beautiful telescope looking at the moon. Oh my dear, do you mind if I stick my sensitive white nose in your cave of wonderment? *muffled* hahaha:3, free! twoooooo! one! brain blast!

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*, *lifts face from fragrance pillow, zoooo weeee mama! I wasn't expecting that powerful of a fart to inflate my nose like balloon! No siree! Hold on a second baby... *smacks mouth*, did you have... *licks lips* mashed... potatoes? And gravy? Oh my goodness gracious I can't believe my queen would prepare me for such an occassion, it's like a four course meal, but in the form of a brap! Alright, now for your next trick, "the fountains of bellagio"! alright, three, two, one, blast off *BROOPFPFPFPFPFPFPGLORPGLORPGLORP* *chunks of diarreah start flying everywhere like a game of, "elefun" and on my face :3

based

epic

lol

I would fuck her into oblivion

Attached: 1519200210125.jpg (315x391, 29K)

funniest thing is that she's had more sex than anyone on Yea Forums and will continue to have an active sex life

Women only have to open their legs and there's gonna be a lineup of desperate guys waiting to hit the wet spot.

based architect

Being proud of your character defects is so 2019

Jesus Christ. It's just fucking cellulite, kid. Just grab ahold and fuck it. It's not a flesh eating virus.

Attached: jackburton.jpg (450x236, 16K)

If you allow it, lifting will teach you the valuable lesson of work ethic. The more you put in, the more you get out. Something that everyone knows to be true, but most do not actually practice. Work ethic is transferable to everything in life and will lead you to be confident.

Although it is grossly over-exaggerated by normies, women do care about confidence. But it is not all that matters. Women do care how you look, how much money you have, how many friends you have, etc.

The best thing you can do to attract women is focus on yourself, not just in the gym which is where most of /fit/ goes wrong. Investment, school, everything is a domino effect to success. But the gym is where it all stems from, and I will always believe that.

Don't ever measure your success on women you fuck. But on how many women want to fuck you. They send signals to show you they are attracted. Most men throw themselves at any half decent girl walking around, which is why a lot of women think they are cuter than they are. When you're high value, women will come to you. They aren't going to roll a red carpet to their pussy, but they'll see you walking around with an aura that 90% of men do not have, because 90% of men chase mediocre pussy instead of chasing (and achieving) the things they actually desire in life. When you fuck any girl, its good in the moment but it doesn't get you any closer to anything. And that is important to remember.

Wtf, fuck the mods desu.
I thought masa posting was gone for good.

I'm sorry, but this has gone too far

NEEDS TO BE THICCER

THERE'S TOO MUCH AT STAKE HERE

dude thin women have cellulite. anyone can have cellulite and it's really common in women of all sizes, grow up

This thread fucking sucks

t. Fatty uggo

imagine the smell

Attached: 1452094239779.jpg (1600x1258, 427K)

Based. I think it's spelt Raphelite though.

Nah it's you being triggered that an artist won't lose weight so that you find them attractive. This is your brain on pop music. Who gives a shit she makes music listen to it or don't. Personally I think it's garbage, but niggas really out here pretending they not in their feelings because they think musicians exist to look attractive for them.

dude kys