What happened to JUSTin Bieber?

What happened to JUSTin Bieber?

Attached: 1555957990147.jpg (640x634, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_sV0S8qWSy0
youtube.com/watch?v=NqwKNqlADAE
youtu.be/M9wvtSgJ1YM
youtu.be/fGeH483gNOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

meth

People gets older, you know.

broke mk ultra and they no longer administrate hormones into him

looks like a canadian lumberjack now

doesn't look that bad besides his shit hairline

I never thought I would relate to JB one day

Pop stars aren't people.

Looks like a cool guy now desu, almost blue collar

Exactly what we knew was going to happen

that's what drugs do to you.

Depression, mid20 crisis, existential crisis, identity crisis, wealth and marriage

I actually want him back especially after how shitty pop music has been recently.

this

Am i the only one who enjoyed ariana grande's latest albums ?

That's not even him, you guys might be retarded

Child fame

yes

You should give her a chance, they're really enjoyable. She is the new Mariah Carey

He looks good, more like a normal dude than a manufactured pretty boy.

I will admit that I enjoyed some tracks on Taylor Swift's 1989 album, however much of a faggot that makes me.

GOMAD GAINZ SON

Me too. He was behind some of the more acceptable stuff honestly. Now we're stuck with ARGHiana Grandepression and Taylor Piss

I hate Taylor Swift's music. I'm more of a jazz/funk guy, I don't even know why I loved Ariana Grande's last two albums so much though. Maybe that's the sign that her music is truly great.

he's going to age like shit

he used to have a team of stylists that chose how he looked and now he doesn't. he looks like a regular human being now

How much would it cost to get a Justin Bieber feature these days?

they are. 4channers are not people.

who the fuck would care about their image with the cash that the biever has? You can buy any women, any luxurie...

Her first 2 were actually good, she's too much of a thot to be truly enjoyable any more.

You sound like an Indian

lil dicky

>She is the new Mariah Carey
This is the only Ariana Grande song I ever liked and it's a shameless ripoff of Mariah's 90s output. If Mariah Carey never happened then Grande would garner much more respect.

>shrieking about giant cocks in that ridiculous back of the head voice over generic trap beat #168442
I’ll pass
Not like I haven’t had to give her a shot, you can’t step outside without hearing her

I forgot my link: youtube.com/watch?v=_sV0S8qWSy0

He grew up?

$350

I see at least 4 guys that look exactly like him working the Automotive aisle at Canadian Tire

He's literally the Rural Canada Default Male Character

I see what you all mean. I just didn't understand why it caught on me even though I don't like modern pop music

youtube.com/watch?v=NqwKNqlADAE

youtu.be/M9wvtSgJ1YM

youtu.be/fGeH483gNOg

dis what keto does to your face

yeah you are right. thankfully im not.

dudes like 25

Attached: 1467265771091.jpg (640x640, 114K)

why do you guy always shit on the floor like a bunch of degenerates? don't you all have toilets or someshit?

Dear God, we will give you Billie Eilish if you give us Justin Bieber back.

didnt he join some religious cult

>why do you guy always
Now you've become one of them.

i just said that im not indian retard. Its the last race i would ever want to be. Im just having a bad day with your fucking language.

WE ARE NEVER DONE

he became based

he looks like a pretty chill guy on the right, I'd probably be friends with him if he'd live next to me

Fuck off zoomers pop has always been shit and so was Justin beiber fuck your nostalgia

I unironically look like young bieber
I'm scared bros I don't want to age like that

charts are cool now

No makeup on, that's all

He always had bad, French-Scottish genes and was never going to age well. Wouldn't be surprised if he's already going bald, which would explain his bad combovers and frequent donning of hats

Why do all canadians look like this?

actual answer: he didnt wear sunscreen

You can see his fading hairline in the picture and he's wearing some sort of hat. It's okay that he's getting older, but everytime I see a picture of Beiber looking like shit with less hair I remember how he mocked Prince William about 7 or 8 years ago for it.

no sir. her last album is the best pop album of the year.

Meth really fucked him up. I mean.....really fucked him up.

Attached: Methy Biebs.jpg (640x640, 61K)

Glad he found a niche for himself grinding out generic white guy R&B.

sweetener has some good tracks, mainly the pharrell produced ones

>bad French genre
>never going to age well
>balding hidden by combovers & hats
e-easy

he's getting the ol mac demarco treatment

>meth
no, age +Canadian

Always appreciate when this straight narrow and thoroughly astute observation is offered in a thread about aging. Cuts through all the flounce

>4channers
>channers

Does him being Canadian have an effect on anything or is it just >le leaf meme?