Blame it on the juice

blame it on the juice

Attached: Screenshot_20190422-124542_Twitter.jpg (1080x760, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=prmQgSpV3fA
youtube.com/watch?v=qsKjzWd06lY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She sounds awful but she's not wrong

she's 100% right and she sounds great

I wholly agree with this.
I partly agree with this.

This is all true.

If you can't handle criticism, you shouldn't be in the music industry.

This. The best part of the music industry is people who make music. The worst part is people who talk about music.

I could go either way on Pitchfork but I can tell you that Lizzo's album deserves above a 6 point something, for fuck's sake

logically flawed

>it ain't my fault that the goyim gettin' loose
>gotta blame it on their news
>gotta blame it on the (((jews)))
what did she mean by this

That's funny, seeing that no one in the industry makes any actual music.

It's true I used to not really like rap until I was in a freestyle situation with a group of friends and now I respect it much more. Still, a lot of rap is lazy garbage but the good stuff is more impressive to me.

Literally who ?

PEOPLE WHO 'EAT' MEALS AND DON'T MAKE FOOD THEMSELVES SHOULD BE UNEMPLOYED

Attached: 1456529968213.jpg (403x389, 20K)

This "logic" is fucking retarded and only convinces "yaaas queen" braindead "stans" and other imbeciles that think the same way

Actually, yes. If you don't know how to prepare food, you're not civilized.

>Yea Forums doesn't know who lizzo is
i swear this board is almost a month late to everything

actual freestyling is hard as fuck and most rappers can't even do it. at best, they spit something they came up with beforehand. being able to freestyle off the top is a skill as good as any

>People who make money by tasting food should have a level of competence in cooking, or they should be unemployed
ftfy

they certainly shouldn't make a living talking about food, yes

we're in need of more and harsher critics than ever, unfortunately their number seems to be dwindling rapidly

I read the review and like it wasn't even negative it was pretty kind to the album just the aggregate score was nothing to write home about

for someone who's music rides on the illusion of empowerment through self love she's pretty fucking fragile at the slightest sight of resistance.

odd for someone who seems so devoted to having a both metaphorically and literally thick fucking skin

>we're in need of more
fuck no
>and harsher critics
yes

Why are people so sensitive to criticism nowadays? Doesn't anybody want to grow and improve?

Attached: 1526755421053.jpg (321x321, 83K)

black women get a lot of shit from lots of different places but they probably don't expect to get dabbed on (even lightly) by nervous white shitlib rags, thus her reaction

i'm for harsher criticism as long as its about the work and makes sense, a lot of criticism seems to be politically or ideologically motivated especially in movies but thats a little different

Lol. This is such fucking bullshit. It's not a critic's job to make music. I don't even read music reviews and even I know that without critics, Jazz and EDM would be considered one and the same.

Criticism is only valid if you decide it is but censorship is a rabbit hole that we shouldn't travel down.

The critic is the true artist

Not really. Because an artist can exist without the critic. In contrast, a critic cannot exist without the artist

What do you mean? Like progressive films get automatically good reviews?

-The value of art depends on the values of the art critic.
-Most art is born as imitation, not innovation.
-The critic, not the artist, is the one who defines innovation, and rates it.
-The artist is merely a vehicle for the aesthetic/ideology of the critic.
-The critic is the real artist.

Who cares what an actual pedophile thinks.

Absolutely yes they do, it's what half of the posts on Yea Forums are about

She says that like there is anyone who hasn't made music

m.youtube.com/watch?v=prmQgSpV3fA

t. mad critic's vehicles

Attached: 1555489112730.jpg (360x360, 19K)

>Because an artist can exist without the critic. In contrast, a critic cannot exist without the artist
Wrong. Without a critic art doesn't exist. An artist can be a critic, but unless there is a critic the artist is just a craftsman.

retard

Yea Forums cries about everything. Good critics don't do so. A lot of Oscar bait movies get that on.

There's literally zero things wrong with his post.

i was surprised at the score. shes a fat black woman should have been at least 8.4 BNM

Why? What does her body and color have to do with her music?

Imagine the music she makes after a taco bell party box

Attached: ctyp+lizzo+janelle+monae+coachella+twerk.jpg (800x339, 38K)

People shouldn't review albums and people probably shouldn't even make albums. Both practices are relics of a time when people bought music.

Attached: D1Hc8k5UYAEET3o.png (597x599, 547K)

This is true. To paraphrase the great prophet Chris Otter, get a real job.

Attached: mfw when shitting on anco hipster plebs.png (784x475, 521K)

If you agree with this post then you'd better stop coming here until you put out your first album.
>hurr durr don't criticize police unless you're a cop
>don't criticize the president unless you're a former president
>don't criticize poorly made automobiles until you've made an automobile

youtube.com/watch?v=qsKjzWd06lY

Attached: f94ed021c060673b95b8bd3147a8eb0c.png (470x404, 277K)

Is this a dump tweets and shit thread?

Attached: DR-gmFUWkAA1xae.jpg (514x185, 13K)

what did he mean by this

Was this supposed to be taken as an outrageous statement?
What kind of yuppie faggot would listen to a """foodie"""" who doesn't even cook?