I love this shit and I'm not ashamed of it. Fuck the haters

I love this shit and I'm not ashamed of it. Fuck the haters.

Attached: 5767.jpg (913x913, 143K)

I like your choices senpai

its ok user, we still love you

Attached: 1554145514454.png (1267x785, 97K)

Im an oldschool death metal and stoner metal guy, and I still absolutely adore limp bizkits first 2 albums. Linkin Park, avenged and my chemical castration are for faggots, though.

MCR and SOAD are gigabased
Deftones, Linkin Park and Slipknot are good
The rest are mediocre to bad

Around the Fur is the best album there. Change my mind.

And you shouldn't be ashamed.
It's mostly good music, I really like 4 ouf 9, and have no problems with the rest of them. Except, I don't even know the album with those cut-out paper people chain, what is that?

>MCR and SOAD are gigabased
This
>Deftones, Linkin Park, and Slipknot are good
I'd say just Slipknot is alright and the rest are mediocre. Really I've heard LP used ironically too much to ever take it seriously unfortunately.
Bizkit's first album is alright though, they went to garbage after that.

Three Days Grace

>from Best to worst
The Black Parade
Toxicity
Iowa
Hybrid Theory
Around the Fur
City of Evil
One-X
Follow the Leader
Chocolate Starfish

>hating based Linkin Park and MCR because "lmao faggotry xd"
>likes Limp Bizkit

Based
>Hybrid Theory
>Black Parade
>Toxicity
>Around The Fur
>Iowa
Good
>City Of Evil
>That Three Days Grace Album
>Korn
Shit
>Chocolate Starfish

Not actually a bad list.

And from a metalfag too. Hilarious

Not sure I can understand thinking Slipknot or LP are better than Deftones but I'll allow it. Hybrid Theory is an enjoyable pop take on nu metal.

I don't enjoy your tastes, but I respect your opinion. Have a nice day.

The only thing you got my support on is Korn.

If we are talking about White Pony then it definitely beats the shit out of any album of that chart

I guess if you want more aggressiveness, Sipknot is better, but that's it.

Looking back, I feel like all of these bands, expect for Limb Bizkit, were really overhated, and I don't understand why. It is really funny, remembering how much hate certain phases of music have recieved when they arrived and now seeing all these people longing for them, reminds me of what happened to Emo too, people used to call stuff like Thursday and My Chemical Romance pussy shit, yet now people are looking back with positive memories at these genres.

Gonna listen to Three Days Grace today again, going through nostalgia line

top 3 are no good
mid 3 are okay
bottom 3 are OG god tier wigger music

Hype backlash isn't a thing for these albums anymore, and their initial target audience grew up and started getting nostalgic. There's probably a few genres right now that will experience the same thing in a decade or so.

sorry f a m, but bad picks.

s'ok. soulfly's first album was a huge part of middle school for me (still listen to it)

I guess, but I genuinely hear good musicianship in a lot of these albums.
Which bands today do you think will be rembmer fondly later? I doubt Bellie will be one of them, Twenty One Pilots? Maybe?

Imagine dragons, chainsmokers, shit like that. I hate them but it's because I listen to their shit over and over again. If you make me listen to SOMETHING JUST LIKE THIIIS in ten years I will probably like it

whatever the least cool thing is that still has a tinge of listenability. probably billie eilish. but also, the swing of ironic-cool-ironic circular motion is going faster and faster. so you see with an artist like tyler the creator, or odd future in general, how quickly they went from cool, to cringe, to cool again. in short, we probably won't have "bands like this" in the sense you mean it, e.g. in a span of 10 or more years, because culture moves much faster due to the internet.

How do you even manage to breathe

I don't know, Imagine Dragons don't have much to remember them by.
Maybe their very first album will be remembered fondly down the line? It has some decent Pop tunes on it, I guess.
Chainsmokers seem forgotten already.
Foster The People, maybe?

foster the people doesn't have cringe, it just doesn't have anything. it's very grey. it has to be something right now that has that kind of lower-class cringe appeal to it. that "hit or miss" song will probably resurface. things like that.

Around the Fur is a good album

I hate that shit and you should be ashamed of it

Iowa is actually legit heavy

three days grace album is actually the best thing here.

It's cool, I have a guilty pleasure for most 04-09 metalcore. It was a fun scene back then hated by both radio normies and music snobs. I grew out of it, but it's been great nostalgia trip and even greater workout music. Music brings memories, and memories can replace taste pretty easy.

Sorry I only like 3/9 of those

I won't change your mind because you are correct good Sir.

Do you like that cringe song "I hate everything about you"? I liked it the first time then with every replay I started to realize what he was really implying, what he was really singing to his fans.

I heard it in a store when I was buying new headphones, it was as angsty and yet fun as I remember it, that's pretty much how I'd describe the entir ealbum, fun-angst, I took it as a relationship song at first, your impression of it was something I never thought of.

If you dont know the intro to Black Parade by heart to this day we probably couldnt friends in middle school

Soundcloud rap is the natural evolution to the Myspace emo scene.

Lil peep was sampling shit like Underoath, Flyleaf, Early Avenged Sevenfold, etc.

City of Evil isnt that bad

City of Evil is legit one of the best rock album of the 2000s.

that'd be NIN's With_Teeth.

Limp Bizkit > MCR

Attached: 1552619529117.gif (332x332, 2.24M)

>faggy pop punk
>gigabased

Attached: 1555703282578.jpg (282x415, 19K)

it incorporates far more genres into it than just pop-punk, especially black parade.
Debut is post-hardcore
Three Cheers For Revenge is closer to emo pop with still post-hardcore influences.
Black Parade has a lot of art rock in it.

>Emo pop

so pop punk you fucking brainlet.

MCR is fucking rubbish anyway.

"emo pop" is literally just re-branded pop punk for teenagers that just had their first breakup.

Three Dollar Yall$ is an okay album, but kids in the 2000s never heard it since it was released in 1997, before the millennial era of music. After that album they jumped on the "white trash retard" bandwagon popularized by Kid Rock

Avenged Sevenfold is a band with great skills but they mostly write limp dick accessible music that appeals to their fans with vaginas. It's like if John Mayer was a metal band
There's zero reason to love Around The Fur if you've heard White Pony or Saturday Night Wrist
Three Days Grace is objectively trash across the board
Limp Bizkit is dumb but anyone that thinks they're the worst thing ever and not just a funny inconsequential novelty relic is trying way too hard
First two Linkin Park albums and most of Korn and SOAD are normiecore so there's no reason to be ashamed.

Never got into MCR but my opinions are otherwise facts

Hmmmmmm

Three Days Grace is a good Hard Rock band.

Attached: numale.jpg (275x183, 9K)

I'm also a 14 year old whiny kid who didnt get enough attention from their parents

Yikes

I assume all the music sounds like their singles and all their singles I heard made Nickelback sound creative

They do have more of an edge than Nickelback.

"I HATE YOU MOM AND DAD"-core isn't an edge to be proud of

IOWA~!

Can Slipfags explain the appeal of Iowa to me? It's basically where the nu metal of the first album and the alt metal of Vol 3 meet in the middle, don't see why there's so much hype