Post forgettable albums

Attached: godsfavouriteforgettablealbum.jpg (320x320, 25K)

I can't think of any at the moment

Maybe you just forgot

How are we supposed to remember them to post it here dummy

Your favorite album

Attached: Just_For_a_Day.jpg (316x316, 10K)

epic burn
oh fuck, you found a loophole D:
Shoegaze is fairly forgettable except for the bands that take influences from other genres like M83 orSwirlies

Attached: Death%20Grips_Year%20of%20the%20Snitch[1].jpg (320x320, 13K)

would be a lot easier to do the opposite no

What was the point of this album again?

Attached: 220px-ASAP_Rocky_Testing.jpg (220x220, 19K)

my favs of last year desu

this album is good

pleb

god white indie is so fucking embarrassing

Attached: angry machines.jpg (220x220, 21K)

It was gud tho

Its a sound effects CD of primate calls

can't remember a single track from this album except for the Kendrick one (and it was forgettable)

Attached: 220px-Anderson_Paak_Oxnard.jpg (220x220, 12K)

Not an album, but I've listened to a lot of Clairo's stuff and I remember nothing

For you cause your IQ is too low to understand it

It was bad, so there's that.

Attached: cover.jpg (380x380, 59K)

Attached: damageandjoy.jpg (320x320, 38K)

This album is great wtf

The Q-Tip one was good

I think Pure Comedy was more forgettable. This album is more timeless as opposed to Pure Comedy being listened to best in 2017.

what other kind of indie is there

wrong

right

for sleeping, maybe

I am not trying to say God's Favorite Customer is boring (although my original post says otherwise), i think it's alright. I just find it funny that i forgot the existence of this album three times in a row even though it hasn't been a year from it's release.

What do you think makes it so forgettable? I really like how the album expanded upon his growth in a relationship (marriage, I think) after the seeds planted by I Love You, Honeybear. Whereas Pure Comedy was topical and had some good diddies, it lacked because Tillman is at his best when he sings about himself, his vulnerabilities, and simply being a man. That's why I like God's Favorite Customer.

Though I haven't listened to it in a while, so maybe you were spot-on with your post.

I have no idea since I don't remember anything from the album because i haven't heard it in months. If it still is as good as you say, I probably should check it out.

booooring

Attached: download (3).jpg (225x225, 14K)

It's good indie rock, so I would recommend it.

Attached: 220px-Villains_cover_artwork.png (220x220, 77K)

Attached: image.jpg (600x600, 57K)