Shakedown 1979

Shakedown 1979

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cmpRLQZkTb8
youtube.com/watch?v=NcUhYQQrvyI
youtube.com/watch?v=NDJlPG_M600
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 42539FFD-8EC1-4301-8395-979C92A820A3.jpg (250x250, 28K)

I don't get what the screencap is?

>this song’s release is closer to 1979 than it is to 2019
fug

SALLY CAN WAIT

I still don't get it man

Blur - Bitter Sweet Symphony

Haha hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=cmpRLQZkTb8

cool kids never have the time

This is Billy Corgan in the 1979 music video. He was wearing a wig at this point before deciding to show the world his bald head

I've.... literally never heard this song in my life before

yep im quite the jokster.
a clown for pleasure as you will :)
just another funny man with a plan
an everyday jester
chuckles for hire
a walking laugh factory
mr joke man
commander in puns
and so forth

bro how have you never heard Don't Look Back in Anger? have you never heard Losing My Religion or Bittersweet Symphony either?

No I've heard both of those songs a million times. Like way too many. No way this song is as big as that. I didn't even know Oasis had any hits outside Wonderwall.

>I didn't even know Oasis had any hits outside Wonderwall.
please dont insult britian's national treasure like that

Uh yeah ok bud

have you heard darude - sandstorm?
I would love to be able to listen to that for the first time again.

Wonderwall and Don't Look Back in Anger are 90s radio/alternative radio staples
guaranteed multiple listens in food service or retail work
they have other hit songs than those in their native bongland

I never knew this was an Oasis song. The singer sounds so different from Wonderwall

>Wonderwall and Don't Look Back in Anger are 90s radio/alternative radio staples
Wonderwall yeah, but not that other one. I literally grew up listening to nothing but alternative radio that had a pretty heavy 90s throwback-laden playlist and I do not remember that song at all.

because it's Noel Gallagher singing, his brother Liam sings most of their songs

Midwest? both are equally overplayed in Seattle and Portland

Pretty sure the only Oasis songs that still get play are Wonderwall/Champagne Supernova and maybe Live Forever on a rare occasion. The rest have all been firmly left in the 90s.

Also, Don't Look Back in Anger was never really that big on radio anyway. It was their 6th highest charting song on alternative radio... and who still remembers 5 other oasis songs that got played, anyway?

Champagne Supernova was a pretty big hit, bigger than don't look back in anger
youtube.com/watch?v=NcUhYQQrvyI

Biblical

Attached: hazed.jpg (288x288, 14K)

oasis was a one hit wonder (and that hit is Fuckin' in the Bushes)

Oh yes ok yeah I definitely know this one... totally blanked that it was an oasis song

>Fuckin' in the Bushes
*Songbird

>that song
>a hit
>ignoring the fact that they had other actually popular song

That song was in the background of a fucking Guy Ritchie movie for 20 seconds. Not a "hit" in the slightest...

I'm afraid you're just not mad fer it buddy

What stations are you listening to? I work a place that has 101.9 KINK on during my shift and I hear "Wonderwall" and "Champagne Supernova" at least once a week each and used to hear "Live Forever" every now and then, but I don't recall them playing "Don't Look Back in Anger" except maybe like once or twice a LONG time ago.

Does it get ocassional radio play on some stations still? Sure, though less and less as time goes on. It is as overplayed as the two big ones? Not even close.

I'm a casual Oasis fan at best. They have like 6, maybe 7 good songs and another 3 okay ones, if I'm being generous.

Attached: potato.png (601x698, 615K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NDJlPG_M600

Where were you when the King of Manchester aided his people

SHIT VOICE

YOU GOTTA ROLL WITH IT

YOU GOTTA TAKE YA TIME

honk :)

Slide away is a fucking underappreciated classic

what was even the point of making music videos for songs nobody would ever hear outside of England?

>what was even the point of making music videos for songs nobody would ever hear outside of England?
Idiot.

Also, why would a song only being popular in it's home country negate making a video for it?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-22 at 1.13.08 AM.png (359x597, 107K)