Why is it only white people are black metal fans?

Why is it only white people are black metal fans?

Attached: 14.jpg (640x426, 479K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fnue8nh7Imo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlKzlfqmzpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Caller of storms

Black metal was always intended to be nationalist music made for white people.

Because black metal is specifically made for people with tiny dicks. Why do you think they are so angry all the time

South America and Mexico fucking love black metal.

>small dicks are angry
That you parrot this garbage, really shows what a dumbass you are. Small dicks are a result of low testosterone. They are nu-males, male feminists and the like.

This is true.

Also, most "true" black metal is designed specifically with a nationalistic theme, whether it's NSBM outright or not, so that would probably be why. Black Metal is also a very mopey sadboi genre a lot of the time, so if heavy metal has become a niche in general, black metal is a niche of a niche, and if most metal fans are white, most black metal fans on average are probably going to be even more white.

The fuck is nationalist about gurgling about the devil?

i'm black and i like black metal, though i haven't been listening to it as frequently as i did during my teenage years.

^ same. The white nationalist shit sucks but meh, it’s good music.

There are exceptions to the rule of course, but a lot of black metal is not actually Satanic, it only adopts that imagery to be edgy and "scary" to Christians but actually promotes more of a European pride message if you read between the lines. In this case, it's more about just using "Satan" as a metaphor, and that's the stuff most elitists will say is "true" anyway. It's all very autistic, really.

This.

Brazil produced more great black metal albums than USA

>the white nationalist stuff sucks

are you retarded? the white nationalist stuff is the best stuff. varg

Haven't you listened to Alex Jones?

no dude, I’m talking about the white nationalist shit outside the music. Varg makes incredible music, just a degen outside of that.

*blocks your path*

Attached: inri.jpg (500x500, 27K)

>Varg makes incredible music
His music is boring. "Lowfi" is the worst meme in all of music

Attached: AoE_shuhua_milk.jpg (425x479, 39K)

I’m a dark-skinned spic and I like black metal (and metal in general).

Eh, you’ve got your opinion I’ve got mine. Thread’s about why white people like black metal anyway.

>Also, most "true" black metal is designed specifically with a nationalistic theme
No fuck off. Black metal is just anti-mainstream and praises individualism. It isn't inherently nationalist.

Because it was born out of Europe, which used to be white.

i saw a black women on Youtube who was a big black metal fan

youtube.com/watch?v=fnue8nh7Imo

Norwegian kids with absolutely nothing to rebel against in their easy lives think Christianity took away their culture, so that means all foreigners (mostly Jews) are a threat.

Burzum is worthless, but there is good NSBM out there.

Mexican here, i fucking love black metal

Because to fully comprehend it you have to deeply understand judeochristian mythos and culture, which people outside Europe and the Americas don't do.

If you know anything about BM, you should know it's music made specifically for white europeans. You have to be an idiot not to see Bathory let's say as being focused on Scandinavian history and fetishizing it.

Anyway, outside of DSBM and blackgaze (gayest genres in general), BM is definitely the most "white and proud" genre out there

Sounds kind of like minorities today in the USA towards White folks.

lol who cares, black metal is the shittiest of hipster shit.
>durr this 23 copy tape that was recorded in a boot sounds so good I swear!

because it's the most mal-adjusted of all the metals

Have to agree with you user. This whole "RAW BLACK METAL" trend is a fucking joke filled with hipsters ready to buy the next limited hot shit tape... Ildjarn did this whole Raw BM thing perfectly over 20 years ago and no one has not got even close.

>If you know anything about BM, you should know it's music made specifically for white europeans. You have to be an idiot not to see Bathory let's say as being focused on Scandinavian history and fetishizing it.
But that's just one band. Sure there are more bands out there who sing about the North and shit, but that doesn't even mean that it's marketed (or directed, if you don't like the word marketed) towards white people, everybody likes some vikings fantasy shit from time to time, no matter their ethnic background.
There are quite a lot of nationalist bands in BM, but saying that white nationalism is a dominant theme in the genre is just not true.

I just listed one since they've started the whole thing. But okay
>Darkthrone
One the back of TH it literally says Norwegian Aryan Black Metal
>Burzum
Nuff said
>Mayhem
Euronymous, while being a commie himself, is quoted as saying that all black metal musicians are pretty much nazis
>Marduk
Nazi
>Peste Noire
Nazi

Just accept it. The best case scenario is fetishizing European nature and history. It's probably the most racially homogenous musical genre, that should tell you something

Darkthrone did cuck out of that statement though.

>nationalist
How do you say "nationalist" in english? Are you a french supremacist or what?

Imagine thinking that Norvegians singing about meditterranean evil entities in a french subdialect called "english" is something "racially homogenous".

Wow a word salad

Op is a terrible low iq shitpost but its a none fact crazy latinas and muslims girls love crazy racist white guys who make black metal judging by the comment section of burzum videos on youtube

Attached: varg and friend.jpg (750x661, 74K)

So they sing in english, a romance foreign language, to show the world how much they hate the language of their ancestors.

How do you say "salad" in english? Are you French or what?

>latinas
Of course latinas like to see Norvegian boys singing in this latin language called "english".

Wat you talkin' 'bout nigga?

Attached: 765875.png (652x514, 457K)

Race traitor like Fantano

The only big black metal fan I know is a black woman

Trump supporters are uneducated shitbagz who vote against their own economic interests

t. butthurt Pierre

It's literally not true. I know many black hipster types who are absolutely fascinated with it.

Attached: burzum_varg_vikernes_euronymous_nor.jpg (640x426, 44K)

Race traitor

>english
>romance language
Fuck off m80

Attached: 1555377872452.jpg (323x267, 39K)

Attached: F92A5960-58A9-4BE6-A25C-EF7CBCFE3712.jpg (500x636, 97K)

Because black people only listen to white metal

Attached: 1536443026942.png (1008x709, 661K)

English is only 26% germanic you stupid frog.
It is a romance language now.
Because William the Conqueror crushed England long ago and reduced the once germanic language called "english" to the latinx mess it is today.
LOL

Attached: 26lol.png (481x480, 35K)

How do you say "NORDIC RESISTANCE MOVEMENT" in english?

nordic (from french "nordique")
resistance (from french "résistance")
movement (from french "mouvement")

LOL

Attached: meditteranean-supremacism.png (1021x120, 171K)

Here is the face of the man who reduced your "english" language to infinite lol material.

Attached: william.jpg (377x322, 39K)

I love how white people from US think they are the only white people in the world, even if a Mexican is whiter than him lmao

Ok Luis

Attached: louis_cachet.jpg (208x206, 4K)

You guys ever heard of Ghostemane? He grew up on black metal before he started rapping, and he has a black metal side project called Baader-Meinhof.

I'm pretty sure some classic norse bm artists themselves were immigrants from southern europe and asia.

t. Fag

Meanwhile Europeans, Australians (hypocritical), and Canadian shitposters think they're all mutts for even calling themselves white to begin with. And I don't mean the obvious mestizos either, I mean the people who think Gulliermo del Toro isn't white because he's Mexican.

Complete bullshit, Mayhem's Necro and HH said more than once that the black metal movement was totally international, and it has nothing to do with your pol-tier kiddy shit. It was quite racist indeed, but in a sense that it was a counter-movement intended to revolt against the nigga-fication of popular genres in the 90s.

Ironic, as many popular genres of music could be described as being "whitened up", like house, techno, and rock. Black metal is a pretty white genre, but even that has roots in the black "rock n roll" genre of the 1950s. I think it's impressive on how quickly some genres can change over the course of a generation.

Yes and no. The Satanic act was a teenage act of aggression to "police their own culture" and recognizing that Christianity wasn't part of the true norwegian spirit.
The phrase "Norwegian Black Metal" denotes nationalism but nationalism outright was not the intent.
I'd like to know what time period that statement was made. In the Deathlike Silence Productions era, it was viewed that unless Euronymous gave is approval, black metal was a strictly Norwegian phenomena.
Also just because a genre is nationalistic doesn't mean it can't be international. Black metal bands across Europe all made songs about the natural aspects of their own country and history.

I'm half germanic, half georgian/laz. Am I hu'white?

Fucking based. MC Ride being into metal doesn't surprise one bit.

Oh yes, the wannabe white subcontinent.

>against their own interests
poor people who choose to not get handouts generally do so because they have pride and not because they're "too dumb to realize the other party is offering them free money at the expense of the middle and upper class"

The same reason why there aren't any black polka fans.

Who gives a shit?

>at the expense of the middle and upper class
hillbillies believe middle and upper class = private banks and corporations?

Attached: 2795415-9653374716-king..jpg (300x300, 13K)

when democrats tell us they're taxing the rich, they really mean everybody over the poverty line. you and I both know they barely touch private banks and corporations in any significant way

honestly where the fuck did that comment even come from? it's like you wrote that comment first and then went looking for some completely random post to respond to.
what the fuck does Trump and voting against your own interest have to this statement that black metal is nationalist music for white people?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlKzlfqmzpQ

have sex OP

>Alex Jones
The literal definition of controlled opposition.