I don't know how you could listen to this album and view it as anything other than brilliant...

I don't know how you could listen to this album and view it as anything other than brilliant. Early Beatles detractors are subhuman plebs.

Attached: 43636344343.jpg (599x595, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vWW2SzoAXMo
mp3forum.com.ua/showtopic114291.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She Loves You > Tomorrow Never Knows
(not a joke)

You know what's weird? "beatles" is blocked by soulseek. I'm having a hard time downloading their discography.

i've never listened to the beatles
is this the album i should start with?

I know why is that

Honestly if you want to get the full impact of their development you need to listen to them chronologically. The earlier may admittedly feel anachronistic nowadays but they're still wonderful. Their later work is pretty self evidently great even to modern audiences but it'll have more of an impact if you hear how they got to that point.

I guess it would bring too much attention.

their entire discography is on youtube so not that bad you can just download them as mp3's

you posted the wrong album

Attached: forsale-56eb673d5f9b581f34511021.jpg (721x721, 81K)

I don’t know how the fuck anyone could listen to Rubber Soul. Drive My Car and In My life should’ve been singles and the American release is a good fucking paperweight since it doesn’t have Drive My Car

>their entire discography is on youtube
since when? a lot of their songs are blocked i thought

Huge named artists like Bob Dylan and The Beatles are automatically blocked from search queries because they have vicious copyright policies and lawyer teams. You just have to work around it, and type in the album name, or some other keywords that would work. I've downloaded plenty of high quality Beatles and Dylan albums off of slsk, even some vinyl rips.

Look up "Revolver PBTHAL" or "Sgt Pepper PBTHAL", or the album of your choice. PBTHAL is a guy that does vinyl rips. a lot of his rips are on there.

A few months ago, the original studio recordings got uploaded and everyone flipped shit. Every Beatles song is now on Youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=vWW2SzoAXMo

Here you go mate, every release by them for download here, even the mono ones:

mp3forum.com.ua/showtopic114291.html
password: zzz0186

Attached: 1554144247059.jpg (213x324, 14K)

>the original studio recordings
>posts remastered 2009
I know what you meant but that's funny. And cool, I didn't know that.

I never minded it that much. And I love her could’ve fit on rubber soul, revolver or white album without anyone blinking an eye

Well to be fair any song could fit on the white album, even mambo no 5

All of the Beatles early albums stand head and shoulders about almost every other rock LP of the early/mid 60s. They had mastered the album format years before their contemporaries caught on to it.

This is one of their main innovations yet no one talks about it. Putting 13 original songs on an album just wasn't a thing in 1964. Every album back then (for even the biggest stars who were popular enough to sell albums) was just 1 or 2 of the hit singles, then just covers of other songs. Not 10 new songs.

How did the Beatles get so big while looking so plain

This is my favorite Beatles album

Attached: R-2379398-1362735819-9658.jpeg.jpg (600x588, 166K)

they're talented artists and musicians

They weren't plain at all. Paul and George are classically handsome and John is handsome in an eccentric way. Only Ringo is plain and they only got famous because people wanted to fuck them.