BASEDTHONY REDPILLEDTANO

BASEDTHONY REDPILLEDTANO

Attached: Screenshot (61).png (875x589, 544K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bn_JwZAlswE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why does he insist on ONLY wearing awful shirts? also his fat fuck tree trunk legs can't fit into proper pants

Attached: 1555899679360.jpg (259x548, 145K)

this

Faggot piece of shit subhuman spamming fucking Fantano threads fuck you I hope you get raped to death by a pack of wild niggers I hope there’s an accident and you lose both your hands so you can never post again I’m sick of this bald fat faggot on this board I don’t give a shit about what good album he rated poorly or what bad album he rated highly he’s a stupid fucking idiot we know that we’ve always known that but you retards come here every fucking hour of every fucking day saying “durr wait why fantano be dumb bald man not rate album how I rate album” why don’t you pull your head out of your ass do the world a favor and get a fucking shotgun and end your posting career early I’m sick of coming to Yea Forums and seeing this subhuman and always the same fucking complaints about him just stop fucking posting him he’s not a musician and his videos aren’t even interesting just stop it I hope the skull is ripped out of your head and your brains are split in two and then they’re both put back and the process is repeated over and over I hope you live in abject misery I never want to see a thread about him again I hope your spine is split in half I hope your heart is clogged with cum I fucking hate these stupid fucking low quality threads we need a permanent ban on these threads so I want the mods to just fucking end this and I don’t even like them fuck off just do it stop posting yes we get it he’s a moron you’re the moron for posting him whether you like him or not you’re a fucking cancer cell killing this board eat my whole ass I’m sick and tired of you people being alive if theneedledrop were deleted off youtube this board would probably suck for a few weeks or so but then it would be so great as people realized he was never coming back I’m fucking begging you here please stop posting him stop posting about how you like and support him and stop posting about how you dislike or hate him just stop making threads about this shit

Why don't people give him shit for dressing like a retarded 5th grader?

Faggot

Attached: Reminderrr.png (1742x1192, 2.22M)

extremely predictable
earth is easily one of the better songs of recent yet he shits on it because reasons

he is aware people call him shills on mu so hes trying to save face but it's too late for fantano

disliking a extremely popular song doesn't mean you arent a total fag

Attached: 14e1fa586e633dd4f60507bee3045e6628c033a9r1-872-1020v2_hq.jpg (872x1020, 51K)

deep cuts doesnt deserve to be grouped in with the rest of these retards

>Ignore RLM
Never

Attached: 1520749229693.gif (300x334, 2.01M)

It's funny. He tries so hard to appeal to "woke" zoomers, yet, seems like he very much cares about what we think of him.

Pan a cute.

Attached: tumblr_oobjdixyqU1vft1mxo1_1280.png (716x1273, 166K)

one of these days I'm going to take a steel baseball bat to anthony fantano's skull

>fantano is trying to pander to the 100 Yea Forums posters by saying he hates a shitty song
absolute state of this fucking board

he absolutely does, he's one of the worst offenders there actually

Attached: 1545975162072.jpg (418x420, 80K)

Same with RLM but the opposite

I think they mean people that think like us, not literally the people on this site.
Also
>100 Yea Forums posters
I almost doubt there are even that many people here

Contra Points saved you from being a faggo reactionary

>Contra Points saved you
You're a cock sucker.

in what way is he retarded or a pseudo-intellenctual

what the fuck is sam hyde doing in there

He's at least retarded.

kek

in what way

Maybe that's all that fits him.

I'm not an obsessive Fantano hater like a lot here seem to be but the title and the way he used all-caps feels pretty sell-out clickbait-y.

Went to the video and the first 30 seconds is him selling out by shilling some new metal wallet. I don't watch him but I'd never see him do in-video adverts before.

he only does those on that particular segment, but yeah he's terrible. Sometimes his ad read is like 2 minutes long

>SöyLetterMedia

>earth is easily one of the better songs of recent

Are you fucking retarded?

Wait, he fucks the earth? maybe this video isnt so bad...

agree with everything but...
>earth is easily one of the better songs of recent
nigga have u listened to the fucking song its one of the worst things i have ever heard. and i unironically enjoy brokencyde

Please edit him crying to this

I'm concerned that because there are tards here who would castrate themselves if it meant they disagreed with fagtano, we are about to see loads of anons suddenly decide they like lil dicky just to disagree with the fat vegan

based and canklepilled

Based "anti-woke" comedy man, appeals to edgy teens and man children

Man's gotta bring bread to the table, and pay the mortgage

>Based

clearly too much bread lol

Faggot

Attached: 1506722853918.gif (303x333, 2.57M)

No shame in eating good tho

no shame until u become a fat fuck lmao

being edgy and funny is still funny [spoiler] nigger

Hes definitely aiming for that crowd

Stop disrespecting our fellow thicc fags please

Contra is a mentally ill faggot

>faggot
he's a transbian

Metokur, Hyde and Sargon are based
I hate contrapoints so much

Hating contrapoints is based
liking those three is extremely cringe, especially Sargon

yikes

but what if i just like the videos of sam interacting with his mom

Attached: freethinker.jpg (557x711, 96K)

you dont like the video of his TED Talk? your loss then, user

his ted talk video is alright, but nothing beats this
youtu.be/Bn_JwZAlswE

is he trying to by /ourguy/ again by copying /ourguy/'s style?

Attached: cwc.jpg (532x722, 104K)

Right, our boy orange rex county cant catch a break

lmao

for me, it's kstv

>Hating contrapoints is based
[Autism intensifies]

I think that's just the state of YouTube nowadays desu. It's cancer but I think many youtubers think that's the only way they can pull views with all the algorithm bs YouTube is pulling.

Liking contra is also autistic, so I guess no one can win here.

SS claims yet another soul

i love how every board has a negative reaction to this image

please do it

based

WHAT THE FUCK I'M A CLAM

Attached: clam.png (513x586, 593K)