Cardi B

Why do ppl like artists like this? And what appeal does this shitty kind of music have?
youtu.be/3y-O-4IL-PU

Attached: cardi-b-rolling-stone-interview-cover_.jpg (1473x1156, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3028oDEKZo4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's fun if you go outside and socialize

I wanna fuck her potatohead mouth

if you've already made up your mind, why make a thread about it

Why do people who claim to hate musicians repeatedly make threads about them?
Why do they ask stupid inane questions that sound like something from a youtube comment?
Maybe this thread was made by a 12 year old.
Dont know. When i was 12 i wasnt this stupid

bruno mars is a very talented r and b singer

no complaints about him. This thread is about this talentless Wench

she isn't talentless, hating on popular things doesn't make you cool

Because we like watching redditors who work for marketing firms hired by these artists howl autistically.

get some friends dude

Dumber then a brick.

Explain how her music is bad then other than "LOL it's pop and she make funny noise sometimes xD I like more obscure stuff :3"

Hi, shill.

No it isn't, that's just a good way to make insecure losers stop criticizing it.
Her music is terrible and even in a party setting, it is shit.

It's garbage music, I don't need to explain anything to you. She's also a sociopath that drugs people

All rap shills have to their names is personal attacks. Look at any rap thread. It's all overly-feminized name calling.

Because her voice is as annoying as shit and rapes my ears.

are we being raided right now? It's all ironic larping hip hop shit post.
Yea Forums is the worst board on this website by far.

You made a thread to hate on someone, and when asked for reasoning you say you don't need to explain. Got it retard.

Maybe if these rappers didn't make such awful shitty music there wouldn't be so many shit posts.

this will get that shit out of your ears ;) youtu.be/3028oDEKZo4

everybody else knows about it, so you should too, to show that you "get it". also dbh i like bruno mars and cardi b is ok so thanks for posting this OP

That's hardly a recommendation

Thank you. That was therapeutic.

To be honest, it’s very unhealthy to get angry about the fact that people like Cardi B. Only people with average intelligence or lower actually think her music is good. Why would you get mad about the fact that a good number of people are just stupid? They can’t help it, they were just born retarded.

Kill yourself

/thread
Dummies gonna dumb

Because I want people to stop giving money to turd transvestite strippers and making them famous.

It's called having fun.

I love that Cardi B is a Bernie supporter

Maybe she give Bernie the push he needs in the south

How can you have fun when your ears are getting raped by her voice?

Cardi B's appeal is to lower class tastes which see an average woman with average talent and think "yeah I could have been her in a past life". Contemporary culture is all about narcissism, anything too far from reality just leads to hate.
Cardi B is also big because she looks black and also looks mexican. Her and Bruno Mars both appeal to nostalgia except the censors have been worn down and they just end up talking about how they have puffy pussy lips.

simply inadequate compared to joji and oliver tree

That’s how it’s always been. Stupid people have been famous forever, some of them are lucky and born wealthy and others have wealth thrust upon them for no good reason. You can’t do anything about it, so just keep listening to awesome stuff made by talented people and have faith that there are loads of others who do the same and who don’t listen to horrible trite filth music.

No it's not.

The Billie Eilish of Hip Hop.