Underground music is fucked...

Underground music is fucked. If everybody was into experimental music and strived to make early AnCo-tier magic it would be better. You either have scenes with bands already affiliated with indie label acts (Mexican Summer, Matador, Carpark etc) or you have complete normies and narcissistic idiots who were already popular in high school and try to use that to jumpstart some music career with money yet dont have any real fame or influence. And then theres the guys who are compliant in just playing buttpunk in their garages. The common man can no longer breakout into music on the same caliber as before. How can I or we change this status quo?

Attached: F2E488C6-84CD-4B3A-9677-53EB9607E0BF.jpg (959x640, 154K)

It's not that they're popular. They're just spamming themselves everywhere for the one person out of 100 who doesn't think they're an insufferable faggot. Subsequently, they're content in being surrounded by a bunch of fair-weather friends who don't really know why they're there or what they're participating in.
Honestly, if you want to fix it, shun and ostracize leftists and name-droppers and you'll find that the narcissists will get up and leave on their own upon realizing that you're trying to build something that values talent and craftsmanship.
Be content with having two or three real friends.

cringe and bbcphobe

Learn to code, loser.

i can feel the beta power radiating through this post

I could see your vitamin deficiency from space.

keep telling yourself your "real friends" give a shit about your music lol

Keep telling yourself the biggest faggot in your set isn't going to sell you and everyone you know up the river for dat bag.

i dont give a shit about that, i play music because i like to dumbass

If that wasn't a lie, you wouldn't be so visibly seething by what I posted.

the good news is nothing being made by any underground people could even be considered "music," or anyone else in this day and age, for that matter. music is dead. we're cavemen again, only now with technology.

i dont know man, i have tons of friends who went on to make bands, got big on bandcamp, toured around a few times, have a good following etc.

they know they're not gonna make a living out of music forever, but they're in it for the ride. i've seen some amazing shows; some of the best experimental electronic music, some of the best most despondent post-punk, i agree (and they are aware of this too) that they're never gonna have big critical mainstream success or whatever, but they seem to be happy making original music and touring with it.

youre the one whose clearly seething based on your original post
imagine taking this website seriously

Suck a bullet, shill.

god youre so mad its adorable

I'm not God, retard. Learn to type.

>taking the time to use proper punctuation on an uzbek yodeling website

>I was only pretending to be retarded

>getting this mad
You've made my day at least

Spreading joy is what I do. Maybe you can offer a counterargument now that you've gotten the personal attacks of your chest.

what size dicks do you like in your ass? just wondering. are you a size queen?

You being mad is a lot more fun, so keep squirming you faggot

Just noticed pizzagate tattoo

Pedokikes are really triggered right now.

>I-I'm not mad I-I swear!

Want to change the Status Quo? Start your music career

I know. I'm really funny when I'm pissed because I'm very clever and creative, so it's present no matter what.

I didn't say that. Another point for me, pissant.

>reddit spacing
whoa big surprise there

>I'm really funny when I'm pissed because I'm very clever and creative.
Is that what mommy tells you while you're autistically scribbling in coloring books?

That's not what redditspacing is, dumbass.

No, that's what you told me.

Yes it is big boy

If you're good you get popular. You think are can do better than some dickhead with his pirated copy of FLStudio? Then do it. Typing like a pretentious fuck will never get you anywhere. Grow up and love Billie Eilish, our generation's Kate Bush.

>You think are can do better
Nice brain tumor.

Nice comeback, stick to your crayolas.

What are you even trying to say?

are you autistic
serious question btw, you really seem like it

what counts as underground
>tfw not part of a scene
>tfw my area doesn't have a scene i'm interested in
what are some cool internet scenes?

I just want to form a band with people who share a similar taste in music with me and who are only in it for the fun of making music. Why is that so much to ask for? I don't even know any musicians IRL. Why does this area have to have such a shit scene even though it has some musical pedigree?