Untitled

Attached: gfre45.png (1142x1286, 784K)

Fuck off back to work Tony

he is, with no doubt, the corniest human being alive

Blacked Melon - Enta ma wife

Faggot piece of shit subhuman spamming fucking Fantano threads fuck you I hope you get raped to death by a pack of wild niggers I hope there’s an accident and you lose both your hands so you can never post again I’m sick of this bald fat faggot on this board I don’t give a shit about what good album he rated poorly or what bad album he rated highly he’s a stupid fucking idiot we know that we’ve always known that but you retards come here every fucking hour of every fucking day saying “durr wait why fantano be dumb bald man not rate album how I rate album” why don’t you pull your head out of your ass do the world a favor and get a fucking shotgun and end your posting career early I’m sick of coming to Yea Forums and seeing this subhuman and always the same ducking complaints about him just stop fucking posting him he’s not a musician and his videos aren’t even interesting just stop it I hope the skull is ripped out of your head and your brains are split into and then they’re both put back and the process is repeated over and over I hope you live in abject misery I never want to see a thread about him again I hope your spine is split in half I hope your heart is clogged with cum I fucking hate these stupid fucking low quality threads we need a permanent ban on these threads so I want the mods to just fucking end this and I don’t even like them fuck off just do it stop posting yes we get it he’s a moron you’re the moron for posting him whether you like him or not you’re a fucking cancer cell killing this board eat my whole ass I’m sick and tired of you people being alive if theneedledrop were deleted off youtube this board would probably suck for a few weeks or so but then it would be so great as people realized he was never coming back I’m fucking begging you here please stop posting him stop posting about how you like and it support him and stop posting about how you dislike or hate him just stop making threads about this shit

Attached: 90A681.png.png (480x480, 323)

>slaps
>af
cringing hard

same guy who thinks Carly Rae Jepsen is good

meanwhile according to him MBDTF is bad
embarrassing

Guys pop music can be pretty good though. Smh too many introverted suburban white kid types on Yea Forums to give pop music a fair chance because most of you probably got into music attempting to shit on whatever's popular while putting on daddy's Led Zeppelin or something. Popularity of music or even if someone's a plant doesn't determine quality of music. The production on that new Billie record's great even if Billie herself's vocals are the weak point.

There's three good end to end tracks on that whole album. It's chock full of mixing errors, random bad songwriting choices like the title/opener track repeating the choir bit too many times, and also pretty subpar rapping verses from almost everyone involved except a couple people.

>Guys pop music can be pretty good though
agree but this album is not the case. see me in a crown, xanny and all good girls go to hell are the only interesting to good tracks. rest is garbage

Is this tweet real wtf is he doing

Attached: 1555708280320.gif (395x408, 1.96M)

Robert Christgau of the modern era

god he actually talks like that?

The April Fool's joke has yet to end. What the fuck is Fantano's major malfunction?

That hit piece on him really turned him into a strange alien bugman. So this is the power of “liberal” media

Attached: 1555773604798.png (1075x757, 564K)

How can you bash MBDTF while support this trash. The album was nothing more than your run-of-the-mill pop album, it doesn't deserve any credit

>35 years old

so is anthony's fetish getting cucked or what? only reason to like billie whorish

yes yes indeed this albums slaps af and is dope af FIRE :fire: :fire:

What hit piece

Carly Rae Jepsen makes good, fun music.

Billie Eilish makes edgy garbage about how sad she is and how unfair the world is even though she literally got everything handed to her.

>slaps
>catchy af
>dope

Is this what passes for legit music criticism nowadays? We're doomed.

holy shit based

>complains about melon being racist and homophobic
>calls him faggot and nigger

Get out, newfag

gotta pay some bills i see

>Fantano has the muscial taste equivalent of a high school arthoe
you faggots should have seen this coming back when he was sucking Brockhamptons dick

I'll never believe that this wasn't an April Fools joke

>This is a 35 year old married man

Because it just straight up is an April Fool's joke, Fantano just chooses to never let it go as an epic "hah got you" for all the people who don't listen to his review and just look at the score.

I mean seriously, look at all the things he says on the review

>compares Lorde's melodrama unfavorably to it and literally calls that album mediocre when he gave it a 7/10
>keeps comparing the album to artists he regards incredibly highly like The Unicorns, James Blake, and FATHER JOHN MISTY
>talks about memorability and a recognizable sound when she sounds just like all the other edgy pop artists out there
>keeps bringing up this "small" critique of hushed sounds and bad mixing when it's something he absolutely hates in other albums
>says the song about wishing someone was gay because you're gay is profound and funny
>praises number play which is literally children's music tier lyrical writing
>praises a lyric about "going up a rooftop and then... going down"
>praises first responder sounds ending a track as something unique and eerie

If Fantano comes out and actually legitimately says the review was real, I'd lose any respect I have left for him because then he'd just be a giant hypocrite and his reviews mean basically nothing except fluff and a number.