Thank u, next

thank u, next

Attached: 032911_michelle_william_beauty_544110329105543.jpg (544x780, 110K)

lmao

kek

>Be me
>Wife just died
>Oh well time to totally disrespect her memory and get married one year later

I can't wait for Phil's next album, Abloobloobloo, My Rushed Marriage Failed.

Be nice to phil

Or he'll make another bloated album using the wind as a metaphor for your bullying or some shit

how is that disrespecting her memory wtf

absolutely based and unequivocally redpilled

Would you like it if after you died your Wife started fucking a random dude literally one year later and married him?

What's the designated waiting period then?

Not him but at least two years

why would I care? I'm fucking dead you fucking faggot

It's called respect, something you have never received in your life

*dibs bedora*

That's stupid and arbitrary

imaging thinking that your partner would want you to suffer the rest of your life alone in the event of their death

Not really, it's become increasingly obvious that Phil remarried so quickly to fill the void his wife's passing left. Another year or so would've done him good, he would've been able to cope better and not jump to rash decisions.

lol how insecure are you

based

I mean hindsight is 20/20, but it's not like two years is the golden number for everyone.

I mean, it was bound to happen. Just look at this pic. Phil should have started dressing a bit more effay if he wanted it to last

Attached: michelle-williams-phil-elverum-photo-092518.jpg (1024x1414, 372K)

that's peak sleazecore, ya pleb

It was never going to last, the entire relationship was clearly based on their shared trauma of losing a love one. Sounds real healthy!
It's not just Phil. Michelle did the same shit. This is textbook coping. The only surprising thing about the entire thing is that someone with Phil's minor celebrity actually managed to get the attention of a real celebrity.

time for the glow, pt.3

>Real celebrity

t. Michelle Williams