Lil dicky earth

>bro believe my sole purpose is just awareness ofc I don't try to grab some cash through bunch of celebrities

Attached: 20190420_132445.jpg (1080x800, 382K)

actually the worst popular song i have heard this year, do people unironically listen to this for the song or is it a comedy thing

Some parts were actually listenable but gosh rest is trash, I appreciate the message but that's totally it , honestly after this song I'll sell my Tesla and buy a 60 model muscle car

Nope, it's genuinely the worst song humanity has ever created. A final breath for popular culture

I'M A FUCKING ZEBRA

After listening that song I have a massive urge to dumb one ton of toxic waste to pacific ocean

What's so bad about it?

The worse part is that this song could've been amazing with all these people it's not completely horrible actually it's decent enough but lyrics are cringe

All the money will be donated. Cry more, bitter incel

Lil Dicky's humor is like marvel quips. Top tier cringe

This song is as effective as the anti drug campaign in the 90s

Honestly I don't think it's that bad

this is a tax write-off.

Good cause, shitty pandering song

It seems the money are donated to charity, at least some people here say that
It's cringy as fuck. I didn't make it further than the first minute

It's your opinion mate, I liked the music and some parts weren't that cringe and actually decent but yeah mostly it was cringe

DUDE SEX LMAO

Is some record label trying to push attention to Lil Dicky on Yea Forums? I know that sounds highly unlikely but I have never seen discussion about him anywhere before this random music video of his came out.

Well, it's cringy in the regard, that it's like for children, except for a few swear words and weed. And people like sheep (children) like it, even though it's basic as base

Maybe because it's #1 trending in USA?

Really, never would have imagined that a Lil Dicky song would release a chart-topping song. Now I can see where the sudden discussion comes from, thanks.

reminder not to stream the song

FUCKING IMAGINE REDUCING ALL CONFLICT AND STRUGGLE WITH
>WE NEED TO JUST CHILL HAHA
jesus fucking shit this is the most immature way to look at anything

his white dude song was posted here for a couple of times

>What's so bad about it?
It's literally leftist celebrities dickwaving about how much they care about the environment even though they spend most of their time on private jets flying all over the world. Justin Bieber has a bigger carbon footprint than any one of us would make in ten lifetimes.