Why do strong women in music trigger mu-cels so much?

why do strong women in music trigger mu-cels so much?

Attached: 155497267170937472.png (647x752, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_4aO9sr2EGk
youtube.com/watch?v=dpvOdXpY76A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you forgot to groom

What exactly is "strong" about these women?

Samefag
Please fuck off

bc she is acting like it's an accomplishment just to be like "behold my unshaven pits"

who is this cocktease

>tfw used to date one of those girls

damn that was some boring sex

Attached: atheist.png (424x318, 172K)

Not strong, just irritating.

>DUDE BODY HAIR LMAO
Very serious social commentary. Clearly everyone is triggered because of the intellectual devastation rained down upon them by this incisive bit of performance art.

Pretentious as fuck. There's nothing revolutionary about ignoring your hygiene and boasting about it. I'm a hairy guy, and I shave most of my body regularly. Literally most of it. Back, chest, the whole thing. You can shave those damn pits once a week, bitch.

what about it irritates you?

i like strong women

wanna taste those pits

Attached: 1503636880565.gif (420x420, 1.61M)

>target located

Attached: 12gwGNGL08U4XeGEBedgioA.jpg (900x600, 148K)

answer his question

And they say the left can't meme...

There are a lot of strong women, for example, soldiers, abuse victims women’s right activists (in certain countries, not the ones in the west) etc not someone who neglects basic hygiene

>I'm a hairy guy, and I shave most of my body regularly. Literally most of it. Back, chest, the whole thing

Attached: 55860578.jpg (400x400, 99K)

>believes having hair equates to bad hygiene
are you this retarded? ever heard of shampoo?

My new favorite artist

what makes you think this is a left or right issue

Couldn’t think of the right word

Nope. I consider myself a feminist, if anything. I just don't see political importance in poor hygiene that's otherwise easy to maintain.
It took years of convincing since my teens. It just looks better trimmed anyway, and it's more comfortable in summer.
Hygiene doesn't necessarily imply shampoo. Shaving your face or grooming your hair is part of what makes up typical hygiene routine for men, for example.

Attached: fckingliberals.png (500x505, 125K)

Exactly, body hair isn’t necessarily bad hygiene but you still got to take care of that shit, just like everyone else

>Nope. I consider myself a feminist

Attached: 656-03519514en_Masterfile.jpg (299x450, 26K)

fpbp

Fabricated misogyny is a left-wing identity politics thing. If you were on some race realism shit or something then I'd have called it right-wing identity politics. This isn't hard. Especially when you have all the subtlety of an ungreased surprise ass fuck.

>implying her arm hair is less clean than the hair on her head
do you believe that only men wash themselves?

hey user, we sound like we'd make a great couple...

Attached: large_2b956f480ed227182e5a.jpg (467x700, 50K)

Ok ur fucking retarded

incoherent word salad

I'm a tankie and a trade union member, but I guess your dirty armpits are of greater political importance than organising with actual female workers.

t. seething man-child lapping as a scorned woman

why do you bring politics into this? op just said 'strong women'

>reiinvents the definition of personal hygiene to support his argument
wew you seem really insecure and controlling of others lad. let others have whatever hair they wish

>implying it's anything but social politics

i think you're mistaking expression of personal liberty without fear of ridicule, which is strong, for making a social statement. do you believe she should be required to shave to go out in public, or cover herself? because, if so, that would explain why you claim it's social politics

Body hair meme is so 2015. Empowerment would be shaved pits again, its come back around.

how is op's pic any different than pic related? she is expressing her freedom, not afraid while knowing it will trigger some but she's proud of what she's about and her freedom to express herself. same thing for a woman who doesn't shave, she is proud that she has that freedom. i thought conservatives hated regimes that force women to wear a hajib. why would you disallow someone to have armpit hair, it's the same tyranny.

Attached: 65680be33c3a1c89f99a1d90ba4afca5.jpg (540x737, 78K)

imagine the smell

I like pit hair

because that is the female equivalent of a guy walking out wearing pic related and saying "yeah, so? i'm a strong man who don't need your approval!"

feminism and MGTOW shit (including the parasitic group that latched onto MGTOW shit, vain male doomfaggotry/incelism) is identical word for word, but one group has more physically attractive members so it is received more positively

now imagine it's a skinnyfat male nerd with coke bottle glasses, premature baldness, a receding chin, narrow shoulders, a hooked nose, and a height that falls under 5'10". His uncombed hair wavers in the wind, his anime shirt is on display, as is a pathetic growing of facial hair, and he says, "THIS IS PERSONAL LIBERTY, I'M STRONG BIIIITCH!"

Attached: 2129586.jpg (600x600, 207K)

and inb4 incel

same guy changes his neckbeard out for stubble, dresses semi-traditionally, plays an instrument, reads a book that doesn't have pictures, shaves his head, and works out a little and now people will like him.

your looks won't get you anything but your looks will let you get away with anything.

Attached: 0a1.jpg (643x820, 80K)

>implying men don't do this

>feminism and mgtow are the same
Based retard

>you

Attached: D4hfeEoXsAA7pRk.jpg-large.jpg (1023x1023, 126K)

We are not incels... We are people with good taste

>We
speak for yourself

Have sex, incel

There is nothing unhygenic about body hair retard. I bet you think also uncircumcised penises are unhygenic lmao

such a faggot. seems like projection and unrealistic expectations for someone who shaves all of their body hair.
Nothing unhygienic about body hair as long as you bathe and trim.

bc she make better music than most men
youtube.com/watch?v=_4aO9sr2EGk

You are big dumb dumb.
You know you big dumb dumb? One preaches about individual attainment and one cries about pseudointellectual ideas like lookism. One is totally nhillist, while the others are realist. One wants you to engage and support society. Another argues there is no point in doing anything.
You can't argue with numbers, a divorce is quantifiably likely to happen unless you are wealthy or christian.
Dumb dumb, read more books.
Also, feminism is garbage-tier identity politics. So is MGTOW, but the optics of either movement isn't great at this point.
However, feminism doesn't push the idea of doing something with yourself despite shitty circumstances. Why would you want kids if they are raised by grandparents and drop off foster facilities.

this is dope

Pointless posting, larper.
What is this fucking highschool? Grow the fuck up.
Seriously, have anybody that STUDIES music just explain it. What is so enlightening or beautiful about the content of the music and lyrics?
>inb4 music is subjective
>so is taste in food. Does that mean a mass produced cheeseburger (this album) vs. a handmade meal by a 5 star chef are the same?

End me. It's god damn clown world. I want off Mr.Bones wild ride.

Attached: Mrbones.jpg (1391x783, 235K)

Hahahhaha holy shit the fucking straw grasping. He thinks the album is dog shit so now he hates womens sufferage? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Wow that was honestly boring to listen to.
Do you do anything besides play with a stupid DAW software and call yourself a musician?

Is it sexist to say she seems like an idiot? Probably not.

womens sufferage was the biggest mistake of humanity

Learn how to spell suffrage.

>implying there's more than one bengalshill

You know why you shave your body hair? Because society tells you it's unsexy. Maybe you should let your hair grow out and show it isn't unsexy and say 'fuck you' to society. It'd be a strong thing to do.

What is implicitly strong about a woman in music?

She still has the pretty well groomed hair society excepts and rewards her for, talk about a sellout not all women can look like that

Aaaaawww all you have to say is to criticize my spelling?
Fucking trash lmao.

you're on a board that calls women whores all day, either saying they're ugly or if they look too good then they're just using their bodies to sell music. they are underestimated and shit upon nonstop. so if a woman decides to say fuck you to norms, then she is being strong, because she will face nothing but abuse from spineless men like yourself.

>Doesn't play an instrument
>All the song contain beat to death pop lyric concepts
>Literally "fuck you dad, I am a proud skank" the album
>All of her vocals are completely mixed and edited
>Had a producer write the actual "electronic" music
I mean it isn't even original at this point. You're just boring. The best you can say is that it pisses men off, men outside of this stupid poppy subscene have never even heard of this cunt.
Women can be incredible musicians, but people can also just want to fit in.
Don't be offended fuck face, I honestly hate everyone equally at this point.

>seething so hard you don't know what thread you're in
there are no lyrics or vocals on the album.
what the HELL are you talking about?
who?

Attached: 12080436.jpg (820x765, 55K)

Me too, as long as they show off their Sexy hairy bodies for my personal viewing pleasure.

>wealthy people and christians never get divored
wew lad

miki

>You can shave those damn pits once a week, bitch.

Look, everyone's entitled to their own likes and dislikes, but armpit hair (like leg hair) is something that men and women both have, yet women, and not men, are "required" to remove it. And why? And give me a better answer than "because." Women did not begin shaving their legs and underarms until around 1900. And in eastern Europe, around 1970. So, for 99.999% of human evolution, women pretty much shaved nothing. Then, a woman, for whatever reasons, shaved and her man was like, "Wow! That's hot!!" and the trend was started. But, what it fails to take into account are the millions of men who either prefer unshaven or don't care one way or the other. And really, when it comes right down to it, women should shave or not shave based on THEIR preferences, not men's. After all, if the shoe were on the other foot, we'd tell them to fuck off. And you KNOW we would. Men do what they want. Maybe women should too.

>And really, when it comes right down to it, women should shave or not shave based on THEIR preferences, not men's.
AMEN
not sure if there were times in history when body hair was shaved by both genders. but i agree with everything you said. that's why mu is triggered by a thread like this, most of the men here want to control women. but it's a large problem in society as a whole. here they just said it out loud more because it's anonymous.

Attached: preach-meme.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Women can do what they want but men can say they find it disgusting. Which is what this thread is about. Whether or not women care what men think (they very much do regardless of what some feminists want to tell you) men still get to have an opinion on it.

if you read the thread, it goes further than just saying 'i don't prefer that' or 'i'm disgusted by that' to where guys are making up facts and suggesting it indicates poor hygiene. also, you are in your own post putting forth a chickenshit insistence that women care what men think, therefore will shave because a man prefers it. instead, you should be saying that you support whatever choice they make. you're not, you're suggesting 'go ahead, don't shave, see if men still want you' without recognizing it undermines your whole point. some men prefer a woman to have hair. and many just want a woman to feel she can do what makes them most comfortable. you're on the side of men who want to control what they do, even if you pretend not to be. you're a scumbag.

Imagine the smell

Why is it such a big deal? I don't get why armpit hair is so disgusting to people. It's just hair for fuck's sake.

>instead, you should be saying that you support whatever choice they make.
Why the fuck should I support whatever decisions women make?

If a woman doesn't want to look pretty for everyone, it's wrong?

>actually liking armpit hair
honestly fuck off, this shitty fetish has a place for you
please go there and to your hearts content lick unhygienic women.

Attached: 1480149189401.gif (296x200, 619K)

basic human respect in modern civilization. it affords us to dress how we like, have a mustache if we like and these are acceptable norms that are supported by others. otherwise you're just an animal.

she's got some nice hair, i'm curious if there are more pics of her pits

Attached: 47689995_130305561326503_395403696501601222_n.jpg (672x672, 51K)

No but she also doesn't deserve my support just because she wants to be a slob. I think it might be the fact that women have had nearly unwavering support and encouragement from their parents and male peers to do what they want and be told they are special but people in the real world as adults don't have to support your decisions just because youre a little girl anymore.

If pit hair is unhygienic I hope ur shaving urs too?

hahaha you are such a pathetic woman-hating scumbag misogynist, it's like you came out of a time machine

Attached: 4b7wVrCR.jpg (1252x1252, 149K)

You don't have to, but realize that it's just your shallowness that's stopping you.

>basic human respect in modern civilization
This doesn't mean anything and is just a rewording of the IT'S CALLED BEING A DECENT FUCKING PERSON. There is no such thing as basic human respect. If I don't like something, I dont have to support it. That doesn't mean I'm going to actively tear it down but I'm not going to pat people on the back for doing shit that I don't like just to make some stranger feel better

Abuse victims aren’t strong, that’s why they’re victims.

Having no hair is inherently more hygienic than having hair regardless of maintenance.

Attached: images (34).jpg (553x554, 18K)

so why don't you shave your eyelashes off and eyebrows and all the hair on your body? actually, you might need to shave off your skin too. no amount of shampoo with help. it's dirty.

It's not unhygienic for men to do so you fucking retard
go to /d/ where you belong
stop spamming this thread and go make a general there.

Attached: 12401241241.jpg (584x649, 101K)

>men are clean, women are flithy

Attached: 1387129468802.png (469x474, 314K)

I think piercings on guys are gross but I'd never get personally offended by a qt getting piercings or think they should do what I want nor would I ever shame them for it. Look how angry you guys get about women though. I think you just grew up in a world where men still had a lot more control over womens choices and it was to be expected and you have a hard time letting go of that. Same way girls grew up thinking they were special or that meb would protect them and then have to deal with rl and it's not what they expect.
Time to grow up babe

No one is entitled to support.

Its another
>"dumb breeders give their opinions on what the other sex should do and are getting butthurt over opinions" episode

Lol it really is much better to be gay or lesbian in this age tbqh.

That doesn't answer my question and just tacs on a bunch of shit from the thread I've never even said. I've never said body hair on women was disgusting. All I've been saying that it's completely ok for men to find it gross and that women shouldn't feel entitled for the whole world to give them a pat on the back for doing some very basic, menotonous thing or in this case not doing something.

Oh give me a fucking break gay culture is even more catty and toxic with cliques that tear other down on looks and who they have sex with.

>87277736
nice bait fag, not what I said
not go to

Attached: 152905823-0295-2.png (1440x1718, 1.74M)

This is literally wrong
Hair is there to wick away sweat and bacteria. Women are even more likely to get UTIs and contract STDs without pubic hair. Seriously, look it up on Google or something, it's not obscure info. We just associate cleanliness because every ad we've seen having to do with shaving for women sells it as fresh and smooth and clean. It's hard not to think of it that way but yeah. Bacteria literally just sits and stews on your skin when you shave. Deodorant is actually really unhealthy too, especially antiperspirant.. not that I'm advocating we all stop, just sayin.

Lol. The shallowness in men is fucking ridiculous.

*now go to

>not gay
>"i get my info from vogue and buzzfeed"

Ok i n c e l

That's still not an answer

Untrue, shaving body hair for both genders has been around for recorded history you massive faggot

Answer for what? I'm not the user you replied to btw. Just acknowledge that you're being a shallow prick.

way to completely dismiss the larger point, utter retard
you're not ENTITLED to the answer you want. i find you gross. i'm not going to pat you on the back for your opinion.

true. and it's stinkier to shave, actually. hair is there for a reason.

>you're not ENTITLED to the answer you want. i find you gross. i'm not going to pat you on the back for your opinion.

Haha can't answer my question, can you? I must be arguing with a girl

probably this but gays are gross so idk. so, no

Because you're being a shallow prick if you don't.

My bad I was following a convo and thought you were the guy being really nasty early on.
But imo it is at least somewhat brave to do just about anything you want to do without shame that a lot of people will shit on you for and say nasty things to you for. Can we not agree that body image and relationships with their bodies is a lot more complex for females? I mean people find political statements in females not shaving regardless of how they present it it says something big about them fora reason. It seems silly that I could change nothing except leave my legs a little hairy and then I'm just a dirty liberal feminist type to anyone I meet

>I must be arguing with a girl
there you go being a piece of shit again

It has been in and outof fashion in every major civilization all throughout history* same with facisl hair and makeup. Odd that you just happen to have personal tastes that match up with the time and place you were born huh? Fuckin cuck just have a preference without trying to make it some universal truth or some shit goddamn

How is it shallow to not view everyone worthy of praise, golf claps and thumbs up?

Well you're acting like a pissed off woman.

>It seems silly that I could change nothing except leave my legs a little hairy and then I'm just a dirty liberal feminist type to anyone I meet
not to anyone, just to the type of assholes that make up the most argumentative aspect of the thread. plenty of guys are cool with hair. the times are changing. but man, this thread shows how disgusting some men still are. the level of anger and resentment is nuts

you're acting like a man who will never get laid and is bitter and hates women because of it

It is shallow to judge people or call them gross because of their physical appearance, right?

Not that femanon bur you're acting like a pretty stereotypical pompous male as well. Why not just admit you're sexist af and be done with it? It's not exactly a big deal on Yea Forums lol.

The majority of men don't like body hair on women unless they are fetishists or just don't give a shit. The ones who don't give a shit wouldn't fuck a hairy woman so they don't care what they do with their bodies or are willing to fuck anything but deep down are still grossed out by how hairy you are.

Different user here just wanting to ask something. Judging from the opinions I've heard, women don't like overtly hairy men either. You know, the type with hair on their backs and shoulders, and basically look like a literal bear. Be honest, are you saying that you'd be okay with a man like that?

>The majority of men don't like body hair on women unless they are fetishists or just don't give a shit
You do not speak for the majority, dipshit. And I seriously doubt you've ever seen a naked woman in your life. People have hair. If you're this disgusted by hair, maybe you should go fuck a reptile

some women LOVE hairy men.

That's their problem that they want me to have to deal with though. I mean it's not like any girl would have to be alone because they didn't shave

Bears are so much my type that I only watch male gay porn because of the bears but yeah I'm sure some women would be cunts about body hair if they find it gross. A little hair under your arms that you'll very rarely even see is not worth the same reaction as someone practically blanketed in thick hair though. And I'd like to think a lot less women get aggressively angry about men that they're not even fucking being hairy. It's ok to have a preference without expecting the opposite sex appeal to those preferences to make you more comfortable or judging their character based on such shallow decisions.

Then I'm not seeing what the issue of the thread is. Hairy women get laid and there are no government sanctions on body hair. It's just whining because little girls grew up and realized the world isn't as supportive to them as when they were little and it hurts their feelings.

Actually, it's whining boys saying women have bad hygiene and disgusting, and that women shouldn't be proud of their choices or expect support. And then the defense of that.

she has cute stubble
youtube.com/watch?v=dpvOdXpY76A

i love hairy pussy

>A little hair under your arms that you'll very rarely even see is not worth the same reaction as someone practically blanketed in thick hair though.
>It's ok to have a preference without expecting the opposite sex appeal to those preferences to make you more comfortable or judging their character based on such shallow decisions.

Ah, spoken like a true self-important roastie. "Everything is less severe when women do it!" I guess I'll have to immediately forget the stories that some girl friends (notice the difference) told me about forcing their man to shave areas they find unsightly and gross, because you know, "less women get aggressively angry" about body hair. Nevermind the times I've hung out with said girl friends and have them make fun of guys whose back hair is poking through their shirt collar or something. Anyway, I got the type of response that I expected and I'm disappointed. I mean, I guess in your grand delusion you are right in a sense, but shallowness and shitty characters of people very much transcends sex.

>It's ok for women to have preferences and be grossed out by body hair
>It's not ok for men to have preferences and be grossed out by body hair

Women.

came here to post this

>no one is entitled to support
>i'm a victim
>a few girls were mean so now i hate ALL girls
Men

Where does he say any of that or even imply that?

Attached: giphy.gif (500x375, 482K)

visualize the aroma

Jeez this is so unreasonable. I said less aggressive about body hair on people they weren't fucking, like strangers on thr internet lol.
I'm not belitting your experiences, but surely you know guys "making" girls shave certain parts to their liking is a completely normal thing (that I wasn't even complaining about btw) but that's between the people in a relationship and an entirely diff issue since it's a given you want your partner to be attracted to you you don't mind doing a little extra. I'm talking about people getting angry about peoples hair when they're not even with them.

>I consider myself a feminist, if anything
male feminists are disgusting and literally every male that calls themselves a feminist are only in it for power over women. source: look at all the male feminists who have been outed as sexual predators.

at the end of the day these type of discussions are always so stupid because it boils down to basically and .

guys, regardless if you do experience worse, women are always correct and have it worse and your opinions are worth jack shit. end of thread, now stop bumping this stupid shit

Even in the post you quoted I said it was ok to have preferences. I keep saying that in almost every post. Just don't try to push your preferences on people you don't even know and keep it between you and your gf. Men and women can be cunts. Surprise? Why is this so upsetting?

if you experience worse, you should gain empathy. instead you're choosing to hate. will you ever take responsibility for your own attitude? it's not all black or white. you're being a baby.

>miss entire purpose of post
>women still have it worse!

ok, you win women always have it worst in areas where they dont.

female artists are female first and artists second

>male feminists are disgusting and literally every male that calls themselves a feminist are only in it for power over women. source: look at all the male feminists who have been outed as sexual predators.

By that logic, look at all the cops (upholders of the law) who are dirty or rogue. Doesn't negate the fact that the overwhelming majority of them are good and in it for the right reasons.

I'm a male who holds to an old-school Feminism: That women are EQUAL TO but not SUPERIOR TO men. This means women should get neither condescension and disrespect nor special treatment. I feel the same about race relations. Life should be a color- and gender-blind meritocracy. You get ahead by work and those who work harder go farther.

Probably why so many of them are such shit

I can 100% promise you modern feminists hate you and you'd probably get called a nazi for telling people this in public.

this whole thread: YIKES!

Why are you scared of feminists?

I'm not. But I'm also not going to delude myself into thinking they are people with my best interests in mind and they don't deserve my support.

>only misogynists deserve my support
>those who want equality for women can't be trusted

Oh is it all about your feminism now how many times are you gonna change the goalposts for a nonargument lol
Pls keep pretending all the femanons in here are rampant with female superiority if tharlt rly makes u feel better

idk :)

>uncircumcised penises are unhygenic
No, permanently chopping a baby's useful dickskin off isn't the same as shaving excess and repulsive hair off.
You know what else is a strong thing to do? Realise that society doesn't give a flying fuck about you and your armpits. Stop shoving your pit hair into others' faces, it's your problem to deal with. I shave my body hair (a lot more than a chick's pit hair because of how hormones work) because it looks better, appealing more to the people I myself decide to appeal to, and I don't sweat as easily. My toned muscles look clearer as well. If I didn't care about this, I'd grow my body hair out like a monkey, and I wouldn't force others to like it.
Men are naturally hairier, it's a secondary characteristic of men and a result of hormones. Hair growth is a male feature, as is a deep voice and muscular growth. Women usually grow very little hair in comparison.

>hairy armpits
broke
>hairy vagina
woke

Attached: 512x512bb.jpg (512x512, 25K)

>My toned muscles

Attached: main-qimg-71fe852c523300fdf3b5587bff0c3794-c.jpg (472x315, 26K)

>Realise that society doesn't give a flying fuck about you and your armpits.
But you called her gross.

because mu is home to so many fragile soi boys and fit-pro conservitards

>I'd grow my body hair out like a monkey
Really now? How did you acquire the unique ability to do this?

based

i just hate the fans, their boring bland music just bores me. no time to waste my rage on that

Attached: 0E77C564-0B68-450B-9E94-C53E850F7F5B.gif (270x435, 1.99M)

>oozes

This thread is stupid
Post more natural women

Attached: 1.jpg (1075x1434, 163K)

What the fuck are you talking about? How many conversations do you think I'm in?

God Yea Forums is truly infested with tumblr gender queer kids, this board is totally dead.

Attached: 7222222222.jpg (600x700, 72K)

I never go to tumblr and I'm not genderqueer.

Attached: tumblr_li41893l2e1qb1uqso1_1280.jpg (960x1280, 232K)

>Never go to tumblr
>Posts tumblr image

Can't pull one over on you huh?
Also >Google image search

cute

Jokes on these dumb bitches. Pit hair is my fetish.

Hey, women don't have to shave their pits. It's their choice. I find it disgusting. Each to their own, though.

test onions basedboy

Have sex

By same token men are either sexist macho pigs or slimy spineless nice guys

>construing social norms with hygiene
you can keep things clean and not have to shave every part of your body. hair is just hair, cleanliness is another matter. shaving is an exercise in futility anyway, it 'looks' cleaner, but really it's just an aesthetic that has been normalized. sure, people can be gross and unclean, but again, that's another problem. a woman with armpit hair or hair on their arms/legs is no different from a man with the same, we just think it is because of our upbringing. it's one of the many things that humanity is slow in changing because most people are just comfortable with the world they live in, and even though technology zooms ahead we are stuck in this feedback loop and get bristly when some people try to do anything about it

This hairy armpit thing is the most pretentious shit, just shows how little problems women face if this is something thats worth to outrage about
She knows exactly what kind of reactions shes gonna get, she just plays dumb so she can battle for oppression points

This

not really, more that the ones who complain about such things typically fall into those two categories. also, the sexist macho pigs are also 'spineless' in their own way, because feeling the need to outwardly express and flount their 'manliness' is basically a giant neon sign that says 'i'm extremely insecure but completely in denial about it'

hey user i remember being in high school having the same thoughts. im gonna help you a bit. this kind of thinking will never get you laid, in fact women will despite you irl
every men goes through this phase in their life, im just trying to help you through

or it's the most reasonable way to personally protest the ubiquity of gender norms without making a big deal about it, you're the one trying to rationalize it into some kind of 'see how dumb women are?!' argument

>men face greater problems than women
>men must fight against women who show their armpits
you're a special kind of assclown

gender norms my ass, most men simply think hairy armpits are disgusting on women the same way some super obvious combover is considered disgusting on a guy. what you are trying to do now is to silence everyone who have opinions, fuck off with that

also granted if she went out on a normal day like that with visible armpits more women would think she is lazy cunt than men. women criticize each other hundred times more than men do. you would know this if you ever interacted with women in your life instead of whiteknighting for them on a cartoon imageboard
pathetic

so you just do whatever the norms tell you and bend to society, god you have no balls. like i give a fuck what other men or women think!

i feel you but why respond to any post if you really don't care?

yeah i confront to norms for the most part. im not that much of a collectivist though, i have huge respect for people who can think out of the box but this kind of shit is more about the attention than the act itself

this reads like the 'i hate women having freedom' talking points memo. you sound you're from a country where women have no rights. you don't seem to fathom freedom of expression. if it pisses you off, as it clearly does, then she's doing it right. that only means that you hate fpr her to be free. otherwise the photo would not bother you.

God I want to inhale that shit

she is free to have hairy armpits and im free to call it disgusting. what part do you not understand? or you want freedom of expression to only apply to women?

you're not merely doing that. you're implying that anyone defending expression is whiteknighting, which is disingenuous. you're making the claim that someone not agreeing with your view is attempting to silence others. you're suggesting that you know what most men/women think and that anyone who doesn't also come to the same conclusion as you is inexperienced. that's more than simply having a differing view while allowing another to have theirs

what is the actual point of shilling an album that doesn't exist

more that half of the post ITT sound like they were made by the same person arguing with themselves, this shill is pathetic

Do you guys remember the shitstorm when lio dicrapio posted a pic of his hairy pitted mom holding him as a baby?
A lot of normie dudes were really really upset lol.

i wasn't trying to shut you down , but your anger about this, the way you immediately jump to defending yourself, and the fact that you think me pointing out that you MIGHT have been overthinking it as anything close to 'white knighting' shows nothing but insecurity and a lack of actual interest in trying to see things from more than your own limited perspective. what's pathetic is your little hypermasculine hissy fit. there's a difference between criticizing the content of a sentence and judging someone. you should learn it.

based

>192 replies
>82 posters
yeah there are at least one or two samefags in here trying way too hard

based!

>samefagging your own argument
cringe

nah

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-20 at 8.59.53 PM.png (860x392, 66K)

Lol as if that can't be faked! You just want an anti-hairy agenda. How many bots are you running, sparky?

>i don't know how to spot the difference between photoshop and an undoctored image at a glance in 2019

I can, and I can spot that MS paint hackjob a mile away. What's next? Gonna change the HTML and then boot up a dummy version of the webpage that removes the (you) and then take a picture of your screen? AS IF YOU CAN'T FAKE THAT???

>i am now so desperately incapable of legitimately defending my statements that i am frothing at the mouth

>owning the patriarchy by not practicing basic hygiene

also, even if i could do that, i couldn't have done it in the minute and 19 seconds between your post and my response AND made it look convincing

i see through your game. you're an anti-hair fem bot. anything to stop the free women

yes, all the world's a stage and you are the only real person. you beat the game. now all you have to do is kill yourself and you'll escape the simulation

LOL! As if you don't have a time orb to slow that minute down and pull off a perfect screenshot. Who do you think you're dealing with, liar! You can't allow a girl to go without a shave, can you?

you really are bored huh?

Something tells me you don't sperg out and accuse people of being "controlling" if they make fun of neckbeards or something

wait, wouldn't i be PRO hair?

there are neckbeards and there are neckbeards.

Then grow your damn hair out. No one cares, no one's forcing you to shave.

you're controlled opposition for the hygeine bot army

how lonely must you be to samefag like this every day, darting from person to person just to get a dumb laugh in, hoping to stifle the deep depression that you have mistaken for a permanent boredom

this literally makes me want to vomit dude

>pretending to be someone new

jesus

>Strong smelling armpit women
There fixed for you

Imagine the cell

>european
no thanks

This has awoken something in me